Newbold Services, LLC Employee Reviews in Greenville, SC

2.4Job Security & Advancement
Great company to work with,
Site manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 24, 2018
coming 7 am, do my safety huddle. encourage people to work safety and do their best, to love what they are doing. If I have any special request I make sure they understand customer expectations. Every day there is something that you learn, a better way to work or a better practice to minimize cost and increase effectiveness. I check my payroll cost daily to see if everything is OK with my budget. follow up with pending projects, 2 or 3 times per week I go to my contact here at the plant to see if everything is ok and if they have any request for us.

My employees are very safety oriented, they know what is work as a team, are very careful with our resources and time wise we try to minimize time waste that is a extra cost for my company.

The hardest part of my job is keeping low the turn over, get new people which imply new training and more safety risk especially in manufacturing environment.

the most enjoyable is the recognition of people when they say that you are a great asset to the company that you work with, knowing that you are giving your best and you can see it with successfully results and recognition. the best part is that people knows what you do and that you love and are proud of what you are doing.
Fun workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 14, 2018
My job consist of pulling trash, cleaning the break room, mop and sweeping break room, stocking up supplies, cleaning the bathrooms, and also cleaning the offices. I enjoyed the crew I worked with cause we all worked together on getting everything done. It wasn't anything hard about the job. I just enjoyed working with a crew that got along with one another without any problems.
Official response from Newbold Services, LLC
May 21, 2018

It looks like you enjoyed your work with Newbold Services. Can you increase the stars you gave? 5 stars is the best while one star is the worst.

Management was horrible. No leader ship
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 2, 2017
My boss at the time didnt even have a clue on how to manage that company.Work 40 hours a week amd only got paid for 35.. pay really sucked. Know matter how hard you work they didnt show appreciation. Coworkers asked each other...wwll the new people if they were comimg back cuz if not we had to pick up other routes to clean.. because we were short staffed! No one shows up on time! Or takes really lomg breaks... but the company we cleaned for treated me good!! Always thanked me for doing my job!! And actually cleaned there office or restroom cafeteria or breakrooms & etc...
Cons
Bad pay & poor managememt