Newbold Services, LLC Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Awesome people to work with.
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARMarch 18, 2019
I loved being able to work with the people I did and for the building I helped keep clean. I enjoyed getting to know some amazing people and making new friends.
Management was horrible. No leader ship
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 2, 2017
My boss at the time didnt even have a clue on how to manage that company.Work 40 hours a week amd only got paid for 35.. pay really sucked. Know matter how hard you work they didnt show appreciation. Coworkers asked each other...wwll the new people if they were comimg back cuz if not we had to pick up other routes to clean.. because we were short staffed! No one shows up on time! Or takes really lomg breaks... but the company we cleaned for treated me good!! Always thanked me for doing my job!! And actually cleaned there office or restroom cafeteria or breakrooms & etc...
Cons
Bad pay & poor managememt
Feels great working here, is a lot of fun with my coworkers
Process cleaner (Current Employee) –  Graniteville, SCSeptember 21, 2016
Working with Newbold is quite awesome I love it here so far, trying to get things clean make them to look their best, is beautiful I love it.
Run away and don't look back
cleaning (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 28, 2015
I was a cleaner at this company. The management is terrible, the wages are low. They only pay 35 hours a week even though you are there for 40. There are no days off and you have to work holidays even though the plant is shut down. The employees got in the habit of asking each other if they were coming back tomorrow because it was so bad. My coworkers were nice people.
Pros
Cons
bad management, low wages, no days off