Newbold Services, LLC Employee Reviews for Site Manager

Great company to work with,
Site manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 24, 2018
coming 7 am, do my safety huddle. encourage people to work safety and do their best, to love what they are doing. If I have any special request I make sure they understand customer expectations. Every day there is something that you learn, a better way to work or a better practice to minimize cost and increase effectiveness. I check my payroll cost daily to see if everything is OK with my budget. follow up with pending projects, 2 or 3 times per week I go to my contact here at the plant to see if everything is ok and if they have any request for us.

My employees are very safety oriented, they know what is work as a team, are very careful with our resources and time wise we try to minimize time waste that is a extra cost for my company.

The hardest part of my job is keeping low the turn over, get new people which imply new training and more safety risk especially in manufacturing environment.

the most enjoyable is the recognition of people when they say that you are a great asset to the company that you work with, knowing that you are giving your best and you can see it with successfully results and recognition. the best part is that people knows what you do and that you love and are proud of what you are doing.