Newbold Services, LLC

Newbold Services, LLC Culture reviews

United States55 reviews
I loved being able to work with the people I did and for the building I helped keep clean. I enjoyed getting to know some amazing people and making new friends.
Yes I would help people out there.. It was a nice job to work at tho and the people there was nice to me there .. But the money wasnt waht I tho it was gone be there tho
The most emjoyable part of my job is making sure the customer is satisfied by ensuring all areas are maintained in accordance with policy. I have learned more mangerial and communiation skills which allows me to be a better manager and co-worker. The hardest part of my job is keeping staff.
It was more of a family environment and you was always doing something from cleaning building, taking trash out, up to date video on how to be safe in an industrial environment.
Pros
Great manager
Cons
laid off
I liked working this job. I liked most of my co workers but some of the management was not all that great. But as far as the job goes I really enjoyed it.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Positive environment working around good and caring wokers and clean and sanitary work place positive manger with good vibes and a positive attitude..
Cons
Short breaks
Working with Newbold is quite awesome I love it here so far, trying to get things clean make them to look their best, is beautiful I love it.