Newbold Services, LLC Employee Review

View all Newbold Services, LLC reviews

Hard work with little advance in career.
Glass Crew Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHJuly 24, 2018
Newbold LLC, is a contractor at General Electric Light bulb plant in Circleville Ohio. The plant is now closed down. I was a supervisior on 2nd shift glass crew. I would make sure of all removal of mercury contaminated glass from all machine's so there are ready for operation each day. PPE was of most important to the job working with contaminated glass. I care for the health of each employee and was very fair with each employee. I never made anyone do something that I wouldn't do or had done. It wasn't great work but it was steady work. That's why I stayed 8 years till they closed the doors.
Pros
got every weekend off
Cons
hard work with little advance and few raise's

Other Newbold Services, LLC Employee Reviews

fast
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Woodburn, INApril 22, 2019
its a fast pace and you have to be spot on with the cleaning at all times. my days stared at 6am to 2pm the hours are grate but the pay sucks. you get hour for lunch
Pros
1hr for lunch
Cons
have to be up by 430am to be in by6am
Horrible Company
Nuclear Technician (Former Employee) –  Waynesboro, GAApril 18, 2019
They are not interested in the betterment of the employees. Way under paid for the work that they do. I would recommend against working for Newbold, if you have a choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newbold Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.