Newbold Services, LLC Employee Review

View all Newbold Services, LLC reviews

Great company to work with,
Site manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 24, 2018
coming 7 am, do my safety huddle. encourage people to work safety and do their best, to love what they are doing. If I have any special request I make sure they understand customer expectations. Every day there is something that you learn, a better way to work or a better practice to minimize cost and increase effectiveness. I check my payroll cost daily to see if everything is OK with my budget. follow up with pending projects, 2 or 3 times per week I go to my contact here at the plant to see if everything is ok and if they have any request for us.

My employees are very safety oriented, they know what is work as a team, are very careful with our resources and time wise we try to minimize time waste that is a extra cost for my company.

The hardest part of my job is keeping low the turn over, get new people which imply new training and more safety risk especially in manufacturing environment.

the most enjoyable is the recognition of people when they say that you are a great asset to the company that you work with, knowing that you are giving your best and you can see it with successfully results and recognition. the best part is that people knows what you do and that you love and are proud of what you are doing.

Other Newbold Services, LLC Employee Reviews

fast
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Woodburn, INApril 22, 2019
its a fast pace and you have to be spot on with the cleaning at all times. my days stared at 6am to 2pm the hours are grate but the pay sucks. you get hour for lunch
Pros
1hr for lunch
Cons
have to be up by 430am to be in by6am
Horrible Company
Nuclear Technician (Former Employee) –  Waynesboro, GAApril 18, 2019
They are not interested in the betterment of the employees. Way under paid for the work that they do. I would recommend against working for Newbold, if you have a choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newbold Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.