Newchip
Happiness rating is 91 out of 100

Newchip Employee Reviews

United States115 reviews

startuptalentedchallengeprofessionalinterestingresultworklifechallenging

Great employees driven by results

Good teamwork paves way for a more efficient workflow. The processes are well-organized, which support the timely achievement of the company's goals. In addition, our leaders are reliable and they provide good rewards for our performance.

Dynamic, passion driven, well-organized

Our everyday schedule enables maximum efficiency in really dynamic and passion driven work atmosphere. Great place where you have opportunity to work on different projects with great people, both co-workers and clients. We enjoy great conditions with leadership of the company providing everything we need for us to achieve expected goals and to feel good here.

Newchip insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Growing with the company

Newchip has opened new opportunities for me. This is not only a place for startups to find success but also pushes people to create better versions of themselves. We have an agile and dynamic culture that encourages free-thinkers and new ideas. It is a constantly evolving workplace making it interesting for everybody who works here.

Maximum Growth

It’s a company that has reached global success in such a short time. And this makes me proud to work here. As the company equips founders to scale their business, it also equips its employees to reach unprecedented career heights. They even encourage and support us to be entrepreneurs ourselves. Each day presents itself with new challenges – but new learnings too. Especially with all the coaching we get from our Management Team. Over all, a politics-free company where recognition is given based purely on pure performance.

Pros

Compensation has equity / stocks portion also.

Cons

Moving targets. Be prepared to sacrifice work / life balance.

Happy to be working here with great people

It is nice and confidence-boosting to be seen for all the efforts that we do. The opportunity to learn in the process is also vastly encouraging. With a team of experts in this field, learning is definitely boundless.

Thrilled to be at work with great coworkers

Essentially, you do not really know what to expect until it is there. This teaches us to be adaptable and always prepared. Working here also provides a great sense of purpose for most of us, of course, aside from the good pay and learning.

Pros

Good benefits, flexible terms, training opportunity

Cons

There are changes with the workload at times.

Not Focused on Employee Success

They are focused on the company's success, not the employees' success. You will need to take on additional responsibilities every day and add to your stress levels. It isn't worth it. Avoid if you have another offer. Pros: I joined because of the pay and benefits.

Filled with cool career advantages

It is an amazing opportunity to work with experts. Dealing with the management is also interesting. We get to learn and gain a better perspective and insights that help boost results as we go along the process.

Pros

Supportive management, effective system, fair compensation, sense of trust

Cons

Coping to keep work-life balance, comes with some challenges

Our work has great impact on our clients

Awesome team of dedicated professionals, experts on startups, fundraising, and investing make me very proud for having a chance to work here. With our program, our clients really receive great support and help; it’s very satisfactory to see their success and how they grow to become serious players in their field. We provide great impact and it is giving us motivation to become even better in our individual and team effort.

The CEO avoided responsibility

The CEO of Newchip avoided responsibility and created a mess someone else had to clean up. The upper management was useless. Only some talented employees were handling everything. Avoid if you can.

Superb work experience with the support and trust of the management

It is fascinating how one can build confidence through the success that comes with great projects and interesting tasks. Along the way, we get to be part of the journey in helping invest, raise funds, and even startups.

Startup helping other startups.

I’ve been working here for 2 years now and I can’t even begin to describe how wonderful it has been. Helping founders grow their business at a time when growth doesn’t seem plausible has given me immense fulfillment. Considering that this is just a 3-year old company, its growth has been phenomenal. The good thing is it’s still young and “small” enough for me to be able to instill improvements in processes. People are creative and fun. And the company sets the stage for us to be entrepreneurs ourselves.I was surprised when I joined them because the benefits are hardly that of a startup. They offered “big company” benefits! Of all the perks, I love the hybrid setup and wellness program the most.

Pros

401k, Dental / Medical / Vision, Disability / Life insurance, Incentives, and PTO.

Cons

Growth pains associated with startups.

Proud to work here

My coworkers always provide sound advice when needed. The management supports us and provides expertise to be able to guide us into reaching our full potential. As we are constantly motivated, it is possible to gain new skills, learn great insights, and share them with the rest of the team.

Encouraging contributions by boosting morale

With reasonable expectations, everyone is determined to perform the responsibilities assigned. My coworkers are approachable, we get along well, and we maintain optimism and camaraderie while working. Together, we collaborate on tasks that usually yield great results through collective efforts.

Terrible-Work-Life Balance Due to Upper Management's Inaction

We all had to deal with the terrible work-life balance due to inaction from the upper management. They made us work long hours to the point where we all were frustrated and angry. Avoid this employer!

Pros

The clients got the best from us.

Exceeding expectations from the very beginning

To be honest, working here has enriched my experience and skills tremendously. The sound support from the management is also highly motivating. Working with dedicated peers serves as a good influence for us to keep going regardless of any challenge that comes along the way. Furthermore, there is a lot of opportunities to maintain a positive career trajectory by following the well-planned and innovative guidelines set by the superiors.

Pros

Driven management, opportunity to learn and grow exponentially, good salary and benefits for employees

Cons

At times, working for long hours to reach set goals can be a challenge.

It was better to be slacking

Being efficient was not accepted positively rather it was frowned upon. This was the major thing that I couldn't accept - how the management defined working hard. Efficiency wasn't in their vocabulary so I think it was better to be slacking around not doing anything until it's almost clocking out time so the management would think that you're so swamped with work and they liked that. Ridiculous! I never wanted to work with anyone with that mindset so I quit.

Competent colleagues boost processes

There are various responsibilities assigned to us. As a professional, being trusted with these duties serves its greater purpose. It also helps that the management maintains a healthy level of engagement, providing open-door policies where we can be heard and appreciated as a whole.

No time to catch my breath

I just felt that I already gave it all for the company and it's about time that I take time to catch my breath and recuperate. The work was just too demanding that I didn't have time to recover from a day full of work and then the next day was just as challenging. I felt that I wasn't compensated fairly and I was too unfair for myself.

You will learn a lot

The company has a vibrant startup energy, they are meticulous with who they choose to be a part of the team and as a result I work with highly intelligent individuals that I’m learning a lot from. The management team are experts in the industry and take the time to coach and mentor us, it has been incredible work experience and it’s rewarding to know we are helping entrepreneurs be successful.

Pros

Colleagues, mentoring from management, good compensation.

Cons

You are held to a high standard and there is always work to be done.

Collaborate with experts and get rewards for good performance

The result of hardwork and competency is always rewarding. Especially if you put a considerable amount of time and effort into reaching these goals. The opportunities to learn is immense and growth is within reach. Aside from that, the management ensures to support us and provide us with the guidance required to succeed.

Pros

Good management policies, flexible terms, advancement, salary, benefits

Cons

It can be fast-paced, so adapting is a must.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newchip. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Newchip Reviews by Location

Learn about Newchip in popular locations

• Newchip