Newegg Employee Reviews

Everyone goes above and beyond for their customers.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CAApril 10, 2018
A typical day at work is non-stop complaints. I've learned to have patience and to be a better listener. Best part of the job are the employees themselves.
Pros
Paid time off.
Cons
Not enough pay for the responsibilities.
Amazing place to get the experience
Customer Service/Call Center (Current Employee) –  City Industry, CAMarch 1, 2018
It was fun working for this company but the pay is not worth being constantly yelled & talk down to by customers. When trying to help the customers and then being told by supervisors no we can not assis in this way.
Good job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 20, 2018
Good working job for somebody that just needs work wouldn't make a carrier out of it this they have a clean environment nice people good break room lots of vending machines
great place to work
Associate Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INJanuary 8, 2018
After start up we move straight to our supervisor to know our area of duty for the day and what we are expected to do.
I learned to be a good leader and trainer. the managements was great and I will recommend them for any one
The Management were unfair with employees
Send emails to Tech support (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAJanuary 5, 2018
typical day at work was drive to work leave your car 2 miles from the company building then get shuttled in a van to work. The drivers are reckless. go in side start scanning inventory until break come back do the same light supper heavy boxes if your new their then the people who have more time their make you do the hard work and they relax in their chair doing the easy work.
Workplace culture
Shipping /Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 3, 2018
First of all the work place at Newegg is not sanitary ,you can get sick so easily, I worked because I got bills to pay ,and now this year I'm plannig on going back on my education , all I need is a job so I can survive .
Pros
Free coffee, friendly people
Cons
too much dirt in that environment
Productive workplace with raffles
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CAJune 15, 2017
It's a good job to start out with but sometimes management doesn't show you as a worker you are doing well. Definitely a great job if you are trying to get into the customer service line of work.
Pros
Raffles
Cons
Supervisors not submitting your PTO on time or denying you PTO days.
Productive workplace that's always hot
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 3, 2017
• review orders to determine product types and quantities required to meet demand
• arrange for transportation or storage of purchased products
• examine and test products to estimate value, determine their grade and locate any damages
productive and fun workplace
Shipping/receiving lead (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 2, 2017
A typical day at work would involve everyone getting along, making sure all the jobs are complete. Then after the jobs are complete maybe make some fun out of the work day! I like to learn anything and everything i can. I feel you cant ever learn enough! I feel management plays a big role in all of it because if you do not have a good supervisor then i feel it causes a hostile work environment. i love working with all different kinds of culture, culture is nothing to me it helps me learn new things!
fun
Inventory Cycle Count Associate/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38141March 27, 2017
the manager there are unfair they work the mess out you and don't give good pay and it unfair to work for them and they don't show you any kind of thank you
its ok
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 6, 2017
I really enjoyed working here but they just didn't seem to want to take care of a situation that happened with a team lead and I had to leave because of it
Pros
money msde
Cons
didnt take care of things
fun place to work at, and they take their time to help you with what you need to know.
Unloader (Former Employee) –  45 patrick ave, edison new jerseyFebruary 1, 2017
do your job and do what they expect you to do and thats to finish your job everyday, its a very good job i would from my experience everyone is nice and its a very stable job that almost everyone would like to have.
Okay Company.
Agent Support Desk (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CAJanuary 30, 2017
As it stands as far as Newegg is concerned it is a great way to get introduced to the work of Customer Service Representative. As far as the politics of the company was not so much a fan of.
Good place to start a career
Marketer (Current Employee) –  City of Industry, CADecember 11, 2016
The hardest part was definitely Q4 where we had to run dozens of campaign in order to capitalize on the holiday shopping season.

Get ready for a challenging work environment where your stamina is challenged.
Account Executive
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CAOctober 26, 2016
Co-workers are cool. Management is horrible. In reachable goals do no commission. You can come and go,one cares. They are racist if your not the same as they are. Can't move up. They put unqualified people in charge. They take your large account away and give them to others. Impossible to hit goals
Pros
Fair pay
Excellent work schedule
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CASeptember 25, 2016
A typical day at work is taking about 50 calls a day, assisting customers with their online orders. Customer's call in if they their order did not process or get delivered. I also assist with issuing a return if their item is defective or no longer needed. Co-workers are great, management is awesome provide lunch every few weeks. The hardest part is the customers sometimes they can be pretty irate. The most enjoyable about the job is the supervisors always helping you to improve and grow.
Pros
Hour lunch, 15 min breaks, full time
Cons
Do not give raises
Not a healthy work environment unless you are one of the inner circle of management.
Inventory (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CAAugust 31, 2016
The only enjoyable aspect of this company are the people you work with as peers. This company is run by the politics of the upper management who have low regard for work-life balance. The smart ones find another job and leave.
Pros
None - literally just a task oriented job
Cons
Low pay, long hours, poor management
Not a warm and/or fun place to work
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CAJuly 13, 2016
The culture of this organization is very cold and sterile. Benefits are terrible if you have a family. People never speak to you. Management is poor and HR does not know how to support this organization. There is dissension in HR, which trickles down to the organization. Management is in Taiwan and processes are very poor. They don't work as a team. They work independent of each other. The best part of the day was going home.
not fun
Cycle Counter (Current Employee) –  memphisMay 16, 2016
Its a ok job but the management is not good i love my co-workers they are very good people the hardest part of my job is really nothing its a very easy job the most enjoyable is when its time to leave.
Love it
Picker/Packer and Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38118April 29, 2016
I love this love and I would still be working it if the position funding wasn't cut. I love the experience I received from it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newegg. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1

2.4Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight