NewLife Industries
View all NewLife Industries reviews

NewLife Industries

NewLife Industries Employee Review

NewLife Industries Marketing Administrative Assistant Review - Pay is less but hours and bonuses are great

They start at 11 dollars an hour but after 60 days you get evaluated and can get a raise. I got a 50 cent raise, idk if that's the usual or if the amount is based on performance. Some departments don't have set hours, you can choose what time you go in, as long as you get your hours in and your a team player and able to work with the other departments. Production/factory positions do have set schedules snd lunches though. Newlife is great about vacations, earned time off or just needing a day off, they don't give you a hard time about it. And they do bonuses a couple times a year, I've not been there long and already they've given out a bonus. Overall, I'm so happy with my job and in turn that makes me generally a happier person.

Pros

They provide lunch sometimes, they provide 20, 000 life insurance, in my dpt we can choose 30 mins for lunch or an hour, bonuses, weekly pay, flexible schedules/hours

Cons

An unpaid week off at Christmas(like an extra vacation but unpaid), the pay isnt as great but can get raises over time

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Productive and fun place to work with friendly co-workers

The management when I worked here were great. They were always there to help you. They really care about their employees. The co-workers were like family. I had a great time working here. I just needed to finish college and get that part of my life finished or I would still be working there.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Nothing was really bad.

A good place to work

NewLife Industries is a good place to work. The atmosphere is good.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Small Company

Great environment

Great company.Enjoyed my work and people I worked with.Godly character.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NewLife Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

NewLife Industries Reviews by Location

Learn about NewLife Industries in popular locations

• NewLife Industries
  • Pay is less but hours and bonuses are great
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?