Newnan Dermatology Employee Reviews

Clinic Receptionist / Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAMay 15, 2018
They are not an equal employer in my opinion. They show favoritism beyond belief. They hire friends and friends of family members with no experience .
Once a great place to work
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 28, 2017
This place was a great place before new Management took over. It’s a nightmare now. I’ve seen 10 plus employees fired in the past year. Out with the old in with the new managements friends. Evil place to work!
Employees that backstab and tell lies about others are loved and adored by management!
I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone that wants stability and trust.
Cons
Terrible Management
It was fun at one time
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 7, 2017
The managers yes more than one, they can change weekly sometimes even daily. Rules put in place are not across the board. Some rules only apply for certain offices or Doctors. Back stabbing is common. Trust no one. Not even the physicians they themselves will talk bad about you. But, will talk bad about someone else to you as well. They have a CEO just to keep the doctors from arguing among themselves. But, the CEO is not running the office as a medical office. He's trying to run it as a hospital.

We were recently told all benefits and perks are being taken away. And our incentive should be your pay check.
Pros
You get a pay check
Cons
Everything about this company.
Be Careful
none (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GASeptember 7, 2017
I loved what i did. The hours were flexible and the pay was ok. New management took over 1.5 years ago and it has been down hill ever since. They refuse to fix issues, just want you to get it done no matter right or wrong.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Run don't waste your time!!! HORRIBLE
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 4, 2017
I was so excited Once I got hired. Shortly after I got hired I noticed all the back stabbing, and favoritism. Management are like hawks. Everything's locked up like prisoners work there. Some employees are really nice, others are like snakes. Management is sneaky and untrustworthy, pull you in close to watch you, then will terminate you for every little thing. If I were you I would not work for this company!!!! Unless you like being on the unemployment line.
Benefits
Cons
Untrustworthy company
Rough place of employement
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAJuly 19, 2017
Working there was like walking on egg-shells daily; Management is not that great; Will be written up for no reason at times and seems like management will just look for things to write you up about; will hire just about anyone and give you a title. TURNOVER RATE IS VERY HIGH!
Work
Medical Assistant/ On-Site Sample Collector (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAJuly 16, 2017
staff is awesome however the wet can sometimes be long. Staff are sometimes rude and in a rush. Upper management is hard to contact at times and making an apt is impossible.
Productive and busy
Appointment specialist (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAMay 31, 2017
The phones ring constantly in the phone center so you tend to stay pretty busy on an average day, If you can deal with that then its a great place to work.
Front Desk
Receptionist / Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAMarch 8, 2017
Here I was check in and out patients, collecting co-pays or any other balance on patient account, making and cancelling appointments, I charge deposit cash or check collected from previews dates.
Loved the work environment
Certified Medical Assistant / Skincare Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GADecember 13, 2016
I loved working with all of the doctors, nurses and staff. Everyone worked together almost like family. I really enjoyed my job caring for the patients.
Pros
Constant learning experiences
Cons
Great place to learn a new skill
Surgical Tech (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GADecember 7, 2016
I have enjoyed working here in the mohs dept. I have enjoyed the hands on learning and the ability to learn different skills. We have performed mohs surgery, excisions and general derm.
productive fun place to work
SCHEDULER (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GASeptember 12, 2016
great company to work for, good benefits. overall great group of co-workers. they are willing to work with you and your family needs. really regret leaving the company.
receptionist
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 20, 2015
great company with a lot of good people. its a very bust and very fast paste office. must be able to meet the needs of 200 patients a day. must have good computer and phine skills
medical
Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  newnanSeptember 30, 2013
The company has grown a lot since I worked there. It was a pleasant place to work.
Wouldn't Ever Work for them again
Front Office Staff (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAFebruary 27, 2012
Not able to handle hiring someone that can learn to do a job and be trusted to do it with limited to no supervision. Not completely honest about the status of the position when they hire you. Leave you guessing about your future with the company. Not a good place to work. No integrity.
Pros
regular work schedule, one hour lunch break.
Cons
everything else.