Newport-Mesa Unified School District Culture reviews

Productive Workplace
Behavioral Analyst Interventionist (BAI) (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 11, 2018
I have a wonderful opportunity to serve and instruct Autistic youth. No day is the same due to the population of students that I support. The most enjoyable part of my job is experiencing the growth and development of young people who are challenged with learning issues.

The workplace culture is academic. I continue to learn how important being the best individual contributor I can be in support of our team.

The hardest part of the job is wanting and willing to contribute much more to the organization but being limited due to the minimum hours allowed to work each day.
Pros
Instruction of youth
Cons
Financial Growth
Fun place to work at, very fast paced and customer service oriented
Office Assistant II - Welcome Center (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 31, 2018
Productive and great place to work at, great benefits, great staff to work with, room for advancement. Very customer service oriented as we have to deal with the public on a daily basis.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Having to test to advance in your career.
Great Place To work
Instructional Assistant, Special Education (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 17, 2017
I loved working with the faculty, staff, and students. If given the chance I would love to work there again. I loved seeing students succeed and grow. I enjoyed interacting with the students, faculty, and staff.
Pros
The environment in which I worked was wonderful. Loved the people
Cons
There are no Cons
Promotional experience with cars
Adolescent Research/Sports Coach (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 19, 2014
Each day at work was a fun day and the ladies I worked with did a great job of bringing in customers. Showing off these great cars was fun and it was nice to learn al about these brand new cars.