NEWPRO Operating LLC Employee Reviews

Great Company. wish it lasted longer
Regional Retail Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJune 20, 2018
Wish it worked out for a permanent home. Maybe we will cross paths again. My boss was fantatstic! I was given opportunity to manage without micromanagement. My best performing environment,
Product Specialist - Sales
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJune 8, 2018
After working in a completely separate industry for 10 years prior to joining Newpro, I was at first concerned about the learning curve. After my interview process and meeting the sales manger / director of sales, they’re straight forward explaination of how I would be trained properly and be rewarded for my hard work put me at ease.

The paid training gave me something to live off of while I was prepared to run opportunities on my own. They work hard to identify employee weakness and strategize to help improve those areas so everyone has a fair opportunity to succeed.

The commission structure is very rewarding (made more in a “slow” month than I did in any of my “best” months in previous industry). MOST IMPORTANTLY, the products, customer service, installation department, marketing team all eat sleep and breath the Newpro family way. You will never feel like your over-selling and under-delivering. The exact opposite quite frankly.

All companies have their ups and downs, but overall, NewPro has proven to be a well oiled family business with supreme products and employees.
Pros
Products, Management, Commissions, Customer Service, Installation Crews
Surrounded by Smart, Hard Workers
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAMarch 16, 2018
I've worked at NEWPRO for about 2-months now.

NEWPRO is made up of smart, hardworking people who are all exceptional at their jobs. The headquarters is full of employees who have spent many years at NEWPRO, so they understand the home improvement industry inside and out. Everyone knows how to do their job and do it well.

What does this mean for a new employee? It means you will be working with passionate A-players who know how to keep their cool even when work gets busy. It also means the business is slim and has little, if any, excess employees. The benefit of this is that as a new employee, you will have a specific job to do and others will look to you as the expert in your role. In my experience, this lack of overlapping responsibilities is hard to find in many companies.

One reason why I really enjoy this company is that it deals with an industry built on real relationships, products, and hard work. Unlike a cloud security company or a software integration firm, NEWPRO's products are tangible. You can see the delight on customers' faces. Working at NEWPRO, you will have an actual impact on people's lives.

I'm also impressed with how the company seems to have a long-term approach to success. This is probably a direct result of the company growing steadily for the past 70+ years. I can see myself learning a lot here and being given the bandwidth to grow my skill-set independently as well as growing my role within the department.

Overall, it's a great company and I'm glad I found them.
Pros
Stability, Teamwork, Relaxed
Productive and innovative workplace
Director of Training (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAFebruary 23, 2018
Great People, Great Products, Great Service. I've been in this industry for many years. Newpro has their systems and people in place to make a big impact for their customers. It is enjoyable to come to work every day.
Pros
They care about their employees and their customers
Cons
I can not think of any Cons
Family owned, but we are all part of that family
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 18, 2017
Newpro started in 1945 and has always been cutting edge in marketing, sales, installation and service. You cannot ask anything more from a home improvement company. I love my job. I love the compensation package. I love the benefits and I love the atmosphere.
Newpro provides great appointments and the customers recognize the name brand as representing quality. If you love talking to people and helping to solve their problems Newpro is a great place to work.
In 25 years of working in home improvement I have never worked for a company that gave back to senior citizens and the military or to charities the way Newpro does. They help families in needs as well as support our troops and those who are having hardships. Newpro also supports their employees. Newpro is very customer service minded and offers great warranties that they really do back up.
Pros
Pay compensation, the people you work with.
Cons
Not a single one
Enjoy coming to work each day.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 2, 2017
I enjoy coming to work each day. The people here are like family. The common goal is to do the best we can for our customers. Everyone is approachable and we have a beautiful new kitchen where we can gather to celebrate events in peoples lives.

Newpro has been in business for over 70 years and has expanded their product line tremendously. As with any growing company, there are some bumps, but at the end of the day we figure it out and try to learn from it.
Great time to be here - Come join us!
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 2, 2017
It's a great time to work at Newpro. We are adding products to our product line. I have terrific coworkers here. We all work hard and have made a great work community. Our goal is to delight customers every day, and most of the time we have the freedom to do that.
Pros
When the company is doing well, they share the good times with us. Also, the outreach in the community is wonderful.
Cons
Low pay. Inconsistent reviews and raises.
Teamwork
Senior Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Wrentham, MAOctober 2, 2017
NewPro is a great place to work.. I have worked at a few HI companies some very large and some small . NewPro is a med. size company where they show daily that family matters. It is a very fast paced/growing atmosphere where the days fly by. The group of people I work with make the days fun no matter how stressful they may become.Teamwork is not just a word here it is a culture!!
Pros
Teamwork and support
Cons
no Co. match 401K, Compensation
Great place to Work
Corporate (Current Employee) –  WoburnSeptember 25, 2017
I love working here. I am treated like a member of the family and I look forward to going to work every day. The days fly by and everyone is extremely busy and works hard. There is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow at NEWPRO. The management and owners are GREAT people. We have fun, genuinely like each other and work as a team.
Pros
Great co-workers, management is accessible and open.
Cons
long hours, difficult to take time off due to work load
Competive, Sometimes hostile culture created by managment
Business Development Rep (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAMay 25, 2017
Managers leveraged job security on employees to get them to be more aggressive on phones to set more leads. This created hostility between employees who became protective over potential clients to call. Bred an environment of accusations and mistrust. Witnessed employees scream and swear at each other on separate occasions and I was not there very long. At the end of the day the management only cared about themselves and how they looked by the numbers and did not care at all about those working for them. Absolutely no transparency between upper management and lower level employees.
Pros
Pick Your own hours
Cons
Everything else
Great culture, people and owners
Lead Generation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 15, 2016
Small/Medium size business makes you feel like family and is a fun place to work. Compensation is not very competitive but schedules are very flexible.This is more to be seen as a second job mostly part time. The company is small and that can cause to negatives. Company has the resources to grow and be more competitive yet decide to stay small.
Amazing Opportunity and Culture for growth!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  WoburnAugust 23, 2016
I have been with the NEWPRO team for 9 years! When I say "team" it replaces the word "employee". You are truly part of a family when you are employed by NEWPRO. The most enjoyable part of my day? .....Every day is different and most days come with an opportunistic challenge....how do we earn someone's business, how do we create a happy homeowner experience. We have a great opportunity in a very competitive industry. We distinguish ourselves with features and benefits that are exceptional to any other home improvement organization and when a homeowner chooses NEWPRO we all celebrate the opportunity to create a delightful experience that will earn us more business and opportunity. We are continuously learning from our customers. Every area of the organization works towards the ultimate common goal of creating a happy homeowner from first point of contact through sales, installation and service. AND most of all - giving back to the communities we serve with NEWPROcares initiatives and many other charitable events is so rewarding at NEWPRO! It's a exceptional and honorable experience to work with a company who has been supported with a 5 star reputation serving New England for over 70 years!
Horrible Workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAJune 26, 2015
Underpaid and horrible work conditions. You are treated about as well as a caged animal. This might be the most dysfunctional company in New England. I have no idea how or why they are still in business. Avoid this company and no I am not disgruntled.
Great company run by a great family
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAMarch 25, 2015
This company is a small company with a great work environment. It is run by a family that really cares about there employees.
Great Place to be.
Corporate Recruiter(Contract, 25 Hours per week) (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAFebruary 10, 2014
Great team, including part timers, all the way up to the owner. I was on site for only 4 months(Contract) but I was treated like a family member.
Pros
culture, enviroment, people
Cons
Good place to work, great personnel
Telemarketing/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAApril 10, 2013
Great work place, friendly people overall a good company to work for.
warehouse with windows and doors
Master Technician window &doors (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 13, 2012
drive to warehouse load truck with product drive to customers house install product collect check drive home.
Good organization to work for.
Canvassing Representative (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 12, 2012
Newpro promotes a very positive work environment for it's employees, and rewards those who take pride in their work. Positive effort, and team values are recognized and rewarded. Newpro is a very goal oriented organization, that rewards those who set goals and meet them. They also treat their internal customers as well as their external customers.
Pros
positive work environment, positive effort and goal planning is rewarded