News America Marketing Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 137 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBill Redmond75%approve of Bill Redmond's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryMedia & Communication
- Headquarters1185, New York City, NY 10036
Salary estimated from 167 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at News America Marketing have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 58 questions about working at News America Marketing. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from News America Marketing employees.
Insights from 83 Indeed users who have interviewed with News America Marketing within the last 5 years.
Zoom interview and training because of pandemic
How many years of experience do you have as a merchandiser? Is part time position okay for you.
Not many questions. How is your time management? Do you have a driver's license? Have you had it for 2 years? Do you have a smartphone? What kind?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- News America Marketing