Newton Group Transfers

Newton Group Transfers Employee Reviews

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Hands down BEST COMPANY to work for and plenty of potential!
Its a company you would love to work for. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention a few great people I work with.
HR: One of her kind, not less than a super woman. She has such a positive auro that keeps the office lively and happy. Any problem you can discuss with her, she will definitely come back with a solution, also guides you when required. Never seen such a versatile multi talented HR

Sales Management Team: Motivating and driven sales management team. They will provide you good criticism in order to make you better as a sales agent. They keep you motivated to upskill your skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but proper guidance.

I love the team, environment and company culture. I would recommend this company to everyone.
Friendly co-workers with flexible hours.
Overall an okay place to work. Other employees can communicate which is good. Management is inconsistent and drops the ball with assisting and informing employees. You are paid for the time you are talking on the phone. When you hang up and have to type info. about the call, you are not paid for that time. You're still working for them but not getting paid for it. Salary is not great but you do always get paid.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Not paid for the time you're not talking but still doing work functions.
Terrible terrible company
Might as well be working for a con-artist. I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy. This company is an absolute joke; they make you think you're helping people but really you are just helping upper management's paycheck.
Pros
How about none
Official response from Newton Group Transfers
April 19, 2019
While we are discouraged to see this individual feels this way, we believe there was animosity when we decided to end their employment. We were very clear to the individual on the expectations of the role and those were not met. Multiple chances were given and provided to this employee to succeed, along with coaching and support, but this individual was unable to meet those metrics. We are disappointed that this former employee chose to go down a negative path. We wish this person well in their future endeavors.
Great Company to work for
My direct manager is wonderful to work with, and provides me all the tools I need to be successful. I came from a company that demanded me to work 50+ hours a week, cut-throat, and had a poor work culture, so coming to the Newton Group was a great change for me. They have great work life balance, great employees, and are growing which is a huge plus!
Wonderful Workplace
Newton Group is an amazing place to work for. It's an easy going atmosphere with continuous growth opportunities. Everyone is really nice and a pleasure to work with.
Pros
Great pay, benefits, career advancement, positive atmosphere.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Awesome place to work
Newton Group is a great company to work for. They offer great benefits and wages along with great opportunity for advancement. It is a great team environment The upper management staff all have an open door policy which is great for everyone. Management and staff work collaboratively to help individuals reach goals and progress up the ladder.
Pros
Great benefits, work from home options.
Great Company!
What we do here at The Newton Group is great. Being apart of a company the strives to help people in every possible way that we can has been a huge impact on my personal life. This place is such a positive environment, everyone comes in excited to work, to hit our numbers, and to be the best that we can be.
Pros
Positive Enviroment
Cons
Short Breaks.
A great company that continues to evolve in the right ways
I really enjoy working at NGT. From the start, the leadership were, and are, compassionate, collaborative and encouraging. They listen to the employees needs and finds ways to work towards the solution or a response to the employee. Progress take time and a patient approach to grow a company right versus fast and all of us know that our evolution is happening and improving. They truly believe in the employee experience and I can see the heart that each of the employees that I work with give 120% towards their success and the company's advancement. I really appreciate the Career Ladder that they have which is clearly defined to show how to succeed and the support and feedback on how to improve towards our advancement. I can't wait to see the more positive actions that the company is taking for us to be the best company to work for.
Pros
Company Culture, Leadership, Potential to Succeed, Communications, 401K, Financial Planning Options
Cons
None at this time
An Amazing Company to Work For
The management has an indisputable confidence and pride in the staff of Newton Group, and the employees in turn hold that same confidence and pride in the management and the company. It is a great feeling to know that, as employees, we are given the tools to succeed and the encouragement to do our best work every day. HR and Managers are constantly looking for ways to make our jobs better, employees happier, while making our company stronger and the most trusted in the industry.
Best Company to work for!
Newton Group Transfers has been the best position I have ever had. It allows me the opportunity to work from home and help others. I have a very relaxed management team and they are both approachable and considerate in wanting to help each member grow on their team. They offer career ladders for advancement, they pay for our healthcare coverage and offer a 401K with a 5% match. It's a positive work environment and the position itself is not stressful but rewarding. I really enjoy working here and being a part of team that honors and recognizes hard work! Thank you!
Pros
benefits, 401K, flexible schedule, good management
Positive Atmosphere with Opportunity to Grow
I love working here. Newton Group offers a gerat work environment, opportunity for me to advance and my voice is heard here. The management team is not overbearing and are a pleasure to work with. I'm really happy to be a part of an organization that is helping others and is transparent in what they do. It's a good place to be long term and I am happy to be here.
Pros
paid healthcare, good PTO time, flexible schedule, open management
Quick paced, self driven work place
Typical day at work would start with email responses, and voice mail returns. I would move into any special projects that I may be assigned to as a group or individually. Upon completion of that I may contact management to see if there are any important tasks that my need completion before contacting my assigned leads for that particular day. Approximately assigned to 300 clients each week. I work from my home, which is the most difficult part of my job, but also the most enjoyable.
Pros
At home office
Cons
no room for advancement
Love the fact that I worked from home
Answer customer calls up to 120 a day, Respond to online customer request for information, Set clients up to attend company events,
Data entry, Call new clients to set them up for our service
Pros
Work from home
Cons
The pay
good place to work
I was given the opportunity to learn so much here. I believed in their goal and knew that they really cared about their clients
Relaxed fun environment to work with like minded co workers
Manage 15 or more phone agents on a daily bases... answer a high volume of inbound calls while also making outbound calls when possible.

Learned to manage and lead a team to make them better as a whole.

all co workers love the job and are always willing to help each other

Sometime it could be hard to keep out with the high volume of inbound calls coming in.

Enjoyed my work environment also enjoyed speaking to and helping clients
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newton Group Transfers. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3