NewWave Telecom & Technologies Employee Reviews

Horrible company. Micro-manage. No training they just throw employees on phones. There is no structure at all Dont work here very stressful. Worst job
Analyst (Former Employee) –  MdOctober 17, 2018
Pros
Cons
A lot
Nice place to work at but needs lot of improvement in leadership
Analyst for CMS (Former Employee) –  Elk, MDJuly 21, 2018
Alot can be impoved. Office space is nice. Work is very exciting but management and leadership should be improved. Compensation should also be reviewed.
Productive and great company to work for!
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Elkridge, MDAugust 24, 2017
Best company I've had the pleasure to work for, I've learned a lot and gained a lot of experience working here. The people within the project I worked in were great, very laid back and fun. Free food was provided every Thursday, the CEO was very kind and always spoke to us, they tried to make everyone feel welcomed and as if we were a huge family.
Pros
Free lunch, laid back environment, pool table, 3 kitchens with microwaves, one kitchen had a starbucks coffee machine.
Cons
none.
A productive and worker-friendly work place
INFORMAL REVIEW ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDJune 22, 2017
A productive and worker-friendly work place with ping pong table, free lunches, tailored training, opportunities for personal growth, attractive salary, and benefits
Stay away
Physicians Quality Reporting (Current Employee) –  Elkridge, MDOctober 4, 2016
HR and Mgmt is not transparent with employees. Contract based work=no job security. There are a few good perks and some of management tries to make things fun but the majority is very clicky.
Productive place to work wth a cool foozball table
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Elkridge, MDJanuary 22, 2014
This is a very good place to work. A company on the rise. The only downside I've seen is that because it is as small as it is, it has a tendency to get hectic at times when there a large influx of proposals. Also, I've noticed that they don't observe nearly as many holidays as most employers tend to.
Pros
Free lunches every Thu, foozball table, great work culture, casual dress
Cons
Lacking holidays, sometimes unorganized