NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 845 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOSteven J. Corwin, M.D.85%approve of Steven J. Corwin, M.D.'s performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
You’re seeing all 1,699 jobs at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital because we can’t find any available jobs at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 180 questions about working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital employees.
Insights from 434 Indeed users who have interviewed with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital within the last 5 years.
What are your strengths and weakness. Why are you leaving your current position. Why do you want to work for NY Presbyterian and what was your best accomplishment.
Length of time as a psychiatric nurse What are my weaknesses and strength Also explaining of situations and how I manage to solve and what was the outcomes
How long have you been a nurse? What are your goals?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital?Published on May 24, 2021
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital