NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Updates from NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital:

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Employee Reviews

United States1,807 reviews
Found 1,807 reviews matching the search
This place is a great starting point
If you want to make it in the medical field this is a perfect place to start off your career that way when you leave the place any hospital or medical office will hire you instantly
All 5’s
Awesome place to work!!!! NYPQ The management team are very supportive.
The compensation and benefits are very competitive and awesome. Nice place to work.
Terrible management and very bias work culture
The managers there’s are very unfair. They hired me and one supervisor did not how to the my job at all she gave another employee the responsibility of training and this employee did not even teach me correctly I stressed this numerous times to my supervisor and she didn’t care I was also pregnant and they made me feel so uncomfortable everyday when I had to go home I would cry because i did not if I would still have a job because management th wou
know if I would have a job
Work was a challenge and difficult to fulfill.
Workload was difficult to do within the time constraints of management. Staff would try to help but were unable because their workload demands. The other cooks would try and help with training if they were free and able to do so but they couldn't. If you are unable to multitask and handle a large workload then this job isn't for you. I don't mind hard work but it was almost impossible keep up
Friendly environment
its a good placer to work. Lots of friendly people.

good hospital culture. What should others job seekers know about this company is that there are plenty of opportunities for all.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
As a travel Nurse I was given everything I needed to have a successful contract.
Welcoming staff and management. Treated fairly, just like one of the staff. Respected, appreciated and included. I am so glad I was able to help out during Covid-19.
Great to learn!
Great place to learn. I learned alot as a LPN but when i became a RN transferring was difficult. Had to leave for another hospital system. They do not care about retention of employees.
Very Diverse place to work in and easy to get to.
Easy accessible facility to get to with multiple Bus and Train route. Staffs are friendly and helpful, starting from the security officers. Company make sure that individuals are all equally treated with #Respect.
Great organization
Great place to work, multi cultural and room for growth. Pay was fair and and management was fully engaged with the day to day operation of the plant.
The work culture is great. Managers encourage educational enhancement.
I like working at NYPQ. My colleagues are respectful and kind. We offer compassionate care to our patients. We offer educational support and resources for our patients and their families.
Good place to grow
I had a great experience their. I was able to improve my career, and become marketable. I meet people in my field, and was able to form relationships. that enhanced my career.
Covid assignment for RRT
This has been a learning experience for everyone, every level of experience and worldwide. Joining in as a respiratory Therapist with 10 years of experience, it was like starting all over again. We had over 400 vents going throughout the hospital all covid positive. starting off was just as any hospital is learning your way around. I’m working with amazing staff from doctors to maintenance. I love it!
amazing hospital
I wish I did not have to move state. I would have been a part of nyp forever. hospital perks were always amazing. everyone was so friendly. it was an amazing hospitall
great work ethics
the sped is fast and you have to think on your toes. staff is very supportive and there for you. The doctors are very knowledgeable and very easy to communicate with
Well
Great experience no complaints besides co workers always having something to say but no one really on your back well at least not on mine.
I would definitely do it again if I had to
The people are about their business and work hard.
It's the kind of place that you would like to work in. there's a sense of stability. There is a diverse group of people at the top and at the bottom.
Pros
it's a big family of hospitals with lots of opportunity.
Cons
there are too many people applying for the same job which may keep you from advancing.
Productive and Important
I was given the tools to support our patients and staff in every aspect of my job. Being employed here provided a purpose to help people succeed. Provide the opportunity for the patients to have better life using the coping techniques and conversation reassurance.
Good environment to work in, good team work, continued education on skills.
I worked night shift. We did board rounds before starting, we were made aware of all patients on the floor. Took assignments and all staff worked together to ensure a safe and healthy environment for patients, family members and employees. Board rounds done again in the AM to update day shift on patient status.
Because of union there is no better compensation for hard worker, if you are lazy its good place to work
There is no promotion for the person who works hard. Same rating for person sit doing nothing and working hard. Compensation for executive is very high compared to low level worker(May be 125 times) per hr comparison.
Nurse Practitioner
Amazing things are happening here! It’s been stressful working through the pandemic, but management is doing their best for employees at this time. Accommodating with temporary housing and transportation to help alleviate long travels back home. So far, I love being a part of this organization!
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Working per Diem without benefits
Loving and caring people.
Everyone is willing to help and teach you. Management is perfect and doing their job with honesty. You get to learn something new everyday. The hardest part of the job is when there is a fetus demise or anything which can make your patient go through a hard time. No one want to see their patient to be in a situation which is not joy-able. The best part of the work was when all of the team member sits together and have a little chit chat session when there is no patient waiting to get examined. I loved my job and the team..!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight