NewYork–Presbyterian/Queens Employee Review

View all NewYork–Presbyterian/Queens reviews

Great learning experience and it was a pleasure serving patients and seeing them get better.
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 21, 2014
As a staff pharmacist: manage a 183 bed hospital by verifying and dispensing medications to patients and prepare IV compounds. Performed technical and professional duties such as; consult with physicians and nurses with regard to medication dosage, drug interactions, patient allergies, medical equipment, disease management and potential side effects of prescribed medications.
Dispense and compound IV medication, and maintain accurate patient records, dosing information, directions for use, logging and filing controlled substance and non-controlled substance medications. Fix discrepancy issues and technical issues with Omnicell on all floors of the hospital. Knowledge of Allscripts Sunrise Pharmacy software.

Other NewYork–Presbyterian/Queens Employee Reviews

Highly educational
Chief Cardiology Fellow (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 19, 2018
As a cardiology fellow I enjoyed my experience here. It helped me acquire necessary skills to be a good cardiologist and I am looking forward to applying those skills in my future job as an attending.
Ditary worker
Dietary Worker (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYJune 6, 2018
What we did at the hospital is serve patients and help people and cook for and prep food for the patients and the hospital is a good place just that I could grow from it
Pros
Cons
No short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NewYork–Presbyterian/Queens. Our community is ready to answer.