Nexant Employee Reviews in Salt Lake City, UT

Not recommended
Business Process Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 10, 2019
Typical day of work is do 14 hours of work in 8 hours. If you can't do that then you're fired, but an exception is made for another and they are paid more than you. Hard to advance when others are buddy buddy with the person who's in charge of making that decision. They will throw gift cards at everyone to make it seem like they care, but refuse to listen to someone who wants to grow into another position/department.
Business Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 7, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Nexant and was there for many years. I wish Corporate took better care of good employees so they could stay longer. Overall it was a great place to work and had smart, good people employed.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
They don't pay well
Nexant is a good place to work.
Program Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 7, 2018
Nexant is a good place to work with good benefits. The management could be better as they seemed to consistently provide contradicting messages about how to do the job correctly.
Excellent Place to Work
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 22, 2018
Nexant is a global company making a difference in the Utilities sector by providing energy efficiency programs to utility companies. The people who work at Nexant care about the environment and are making the world a better place. Everyone is friendly. Nexant believes in a work life balance. The culture is innovative, Nexant allows it's employees to make suggestions and run with new ideas.
Pros
The team
Not Bad
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 21, 2018
I really enjoy my co-workers and I like what I do however it can get stressful and favorites do happen. I would NOT recomend the callcenter portion, but data enrty is laid back and fun as long as you get work done. Comparied to my other jobs it's not bad at all.
Pros
great benifits liadback-ish 13+ an bour
Cons
normal cult like work envoirment can be stressful at times
Don't do it
Business Processor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 21, 2016
This place has the worst management I've ever ecoerienced. From lying to bullying to selfishly taking bonuses that should trickle down to team, it's a terrible place to work that will steal your soul.

Senior staff is allowed to bully, intimidate and manipulate newer staff with no consequences at all. Very catty women work here who find it amusing to lie to HR and get people fired that they don't like.

Just don't even go there.
Pros
Sometimes they brought bagels.
Cons
Expected to be glued to your chair all day long.
duplicate
Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 17, 2016
(duplicate entry. please keep the pervious one I already typed up) I was disappointed by the lack of professionalism and giving false hope of quick advancement. I was looking for a career job not an entry level position that would be threatened for not preforming at 100% all the time.
Pros
great assignments
Cons
unprofessional managers
Fast Pace
Administrative Manager (Operations Director) (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 12, 2015
Nexant is at its core an Engineering consulting company. I loved the challenge of working with technical and equipment sales professionals, to call center leaders, to program managers to help win the next job. It is a fast pace and never dull environment.
Pros
Great Employees, Constant Change
Cons
Company is still determining corporate direction