Nexant Employee Review

Constant Changes to Processes
Senior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTMay 22, 2019
Nexant is a growing company and has a lot to offer. Benefits are competitive but could be better. The Business Process Department goes through a ton of changes and does experience a high attrition rate due to the constant changes in processes and lack of training and communication from leadership. You need to have a self-starter attitude and be able to contribute positive changes that impact the department. If you don't feel comfortable with your manager, reach out to the CEO, he is awesome!
Pros
Company Christmas Party, Engineering Team, Outreach Team, The CEO is great
Cons
Managements communication could use a huge revamp, Leadership is like a pyramid in Business Process Department, The hire up you go the more power trip you become

Other Nexant Employee Reviews

Excellent people and great company.
Energy Efficiency Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COOctober 7, 2019
I worked under two different contracts while employed at Nexant. The staff is great and I had a very supportive and encouraging supervisor.
My only complaint is that I worked remotely and did not get a lot of opportunity to be part of the fun office culture. It was simply the nature of my contracts.
If given the opportunity, I would work for Nexant again. Highly recommend this company.
Processing environment, on the job training
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 6, 2019
Company tries to engage employees but production oriented environment. Many simultaneous projects and very little training or support. High turnover.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexant. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight