Nexant Employee Review

Don't do it
Business Processor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 21, 2016
This place has the worst management I've ever ecoerienced. From lying to bullying to selfishly taking bonuses that should trickle down to team, it's a terrible place to work that will steal your soul.

Senior staff is allowed to bully, intimidate and manipulate newer staff with no consequences at all. Very catty women work here who find it amusing to lie to HR and get people fired that they don't like.

Just don't even go there.
Pros
Sometimes they brought bagels.
Cons
Expected to be glued to your chair all day long.

Other Nexant Employee Reviews

Excellent people and great company.
Energy Efficiency Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COOctober 7, 2019
I worked under two different contracts while employed at Nexant. The staff is great and I had a very supportive and encouraging supervisor.
My only complaint is that I worked remotely and did not get a lot of opportunity to be part of the fun office culture. It was simply the nature of my contracts.
If given the opportunity, I would work for Nexant again. Highly recommend this company.
Processing environment, on the job training
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 6, 2019
Company tries to engage employees but production oriented environment. Many simultaneous projects and very little training or support. High turnover.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexant. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight