Nexant Employee Review

Stressfiul, time consuming, and cutthroat
Chemical and Energy Analyst (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 28, 2017
This review may be outdated, but at the time I worked there, everyone at the company in my position, including myself, was miserable. Management was strict with projects and often had us stay late to get things rushed with pressure not to charge extra time on our timesheets. Most employees are fresh out of university and don't know any better. Would not recommend seeking employment here.
Pros
Peers to commiserate with
Cons
long hours, low pay, unhappy employees

Other Nexant Employee Reviews

Excellent people and great company.
Energy Efficiency Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COOctober 7, 2019
I worked under two different contracts while employed at Nexant. The staff is great and I had a very supportive and encouraging supervisor.
My only complaint is that I worked remotely and did not get a lot of opportunity to be part of the fun office culture. It was simply the nature of my contracts.
If given the opportunity, I would work for Nexant again. Highly recommend this company.
Processing environment, on the job training
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 6, 2019
Company tries to engage employees but production oriented environment. Many simultaneous projects and very little training or support. High turnover.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexant. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight