Nexant Employee Review

Excellent Place to Work
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 22, 2018
Nexant is a global company making a difference in the Utilities sector by providing energy efficiency programs to utility companies. The people who work at Nexant care about the environment and are making the world a better place. Everyone is friendly. Nexant believes in a work life balance. The culture is innovative, Nexant allows it's employees to make suggestions and run with new ideas.
Pros
The team

Other Nexant Employee Reviews

Excellent people and great company.
Energy Efficiency Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COOctober 7, 2019
I worked under two different contracts while employed at Nexant. The staff is great and I had a very supportive and encouraging supervisor.
My only complaint is that I worked remotely and did not get a lot of opportunity to be part of the fun office culture. It was simply the nature of my contracts.
If given the opportunity, I would work for Nexant again. Highly recommend this company.
Processing environment, on the job training
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 6, 2019
Company tries to engage employees but production oriented environment. Many simultaneous projects and very little training or support. High turnover.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexant. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight