Nexeo HR Employee Reviews

Muy buena agencia
Agencia de Empleo (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTJuly 20, 2018
Me encantó trabajar con ellos porque consiguen trabajos muy rápidos
Team Work
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTNovember 8, 2017
Nexeo is a really positive place to work. Everyone pitches in to help each other and works as a team.Hours can be long and you put in alot of effort. Management is very good.
Great culture
Regional Sales Director/Insurance Exec (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTAugust 25, 2017
Loved my time at Nexeo. I learned a lot of skills from the owner and manager that gave me confidence going into my next opportunity. This was a great place to be at.
bad leadership, no fun
HUMAN RESOURCES (Current Employee) –  UtahApril 24, 2017
It used to be ok, now it is a negative and discouraging place. Leadership is looking for every nickel, and they ask employees to do more and more, while cutting pay and benefits. The company is not in financial trouble, that is just culture and tone.
Pros
Some good people there
Cons
Do not value employees, so-so pay and benefits, bad leadership
Productive & welly managed workplace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 28, 2017
Basically I was just picking & packing orders, I learned to find easier ways to mesmerize & remember numbers of aisles, & where most products belong. The mangers were very well involved with their workers, very hands on with everyone. The culture was great, such a friendly place to work. The hardest part of the job would just have to be getting everything down, but once you've done that, it becomes very easy & almost natural. I felt like my most enjoyable part would have to be just the fact of not having to deal with many people, more or so products.
Pros
Very easy work environment
Cons
Short on hours to work