Nexeo Solutions Employee Reviews

Good company
SCCM Administrator - Full Time (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXSeptember 19, 2018
The company is good , environment is really exciting to learn and enhance our skills . productivity is high and management support idea and innovation in general
Avoid Avoid Avoid
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 19, 2018
Bad company with system failures & poor controls. A walking SOX nightmare. Managers not willing learn the business. Lots over of turnover, bad culture
Pros
You get a paycheck
Cons
terrible culture, bad leadership lack of communication. HR is a joke
excelente compania
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cataño, PRSeptember 13, 2018
buena paga buenos beneficios plan de retiro alta tecnologia
Still a relative young organization, with growth pains
Manager, Sales Learning & Development (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXAugust 23, 2018
Lots of promotional recognition for Inside (Inbound and Outbound sellers. New faces in Sales Leadership seem to be making headway, & organizational climate is slowly improving.
Pros
Solid benefits program, overall
Cons
Listening is a commonly-visited skill deficiency at high org levels
Great company
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 20, 2018
Fantastic company they stand for good things but the pay is not fantastic but what do you expect . Although it’s a little low for the area.but that aside management is great I have a great relationship with my managers as well.
Great place to work, good people, secure dependable
Driver (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAAugust 15, 2018
Working at nexeo for 25 years, company going to be around for a long time, $27.10 per hr with .50 cent raise each year. 401k match. Go different places each day, power on and off very little manual labor, newer equipment clean environment . Management is fair just be honest and get the job done that’s all they ask.
Week days 5- 4:30/5:30 off week ends.
Pros
Easy work 5 days a week
Cons
Need more younger drivers
Physically demanding and unorganized
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 7, 2018
I'm currently a contractor that is promised to get hired on. I work for S&C Electric Company thru Nexeo, hired on from temp agency HireLevel.

I'm a Nexeo employee that can't get hired onto that great company which treats their employees really well. Employee owned Co-op at that.
Pros
Scam company
working for nexeo
Class A Driver/Hazardous Material/ (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJuly 19, 2018
there was no real supervisor It seem that I was deem not part of the good old boy party and was alway told to do the worst routes when new plant manager came on board he became upset because I would return calls on my personal phone. which I was told not to have cell phone in truck when I was hire and trained. having all chiefs and I was the only indain. servicing the customer
Pros
great customers, built a great relationship with all my customers
Cons
customers knew before me that I did something wrong
too many politics
Lead Purchasing - Procurement Analyst (Former Employee) –  dublin, OhioJuly 3, 2018
Ashland was a great place to work. When Ashland was turned into Nexeo Solutions, the wheels came off. management was not to be trusted. Most management personnel were not qualified to Lead.
Pros
Nice fitness Center
Cons
Politics
Fun Place to work, learned a lot really quick
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 30, 2018
Its a fun place to work, with rapid gain of specific programs (SAP, Excel) and they consistently push further education and learning to their employees and continuing education

Want to know more about Nexeo Solutions?

Ask a question
Nexeo
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 21, 2018
Decent job and management. Pay is not great for the job you are doing. difference shifts available ....................................................
Wonderful work environment; decent benefits
Customer Solutions Associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 21, 2018
Nexeo is a great place to work, and they take training and customer service very seriously. The benefits and compensation are decent.

I would like to see more opportunities for an employee to be promoted.

A typical day is placing orders, managing orders, resolving a variety of issues, and working with all departments to satiny customer needs.
Pros
Employee events, great training
Cons
Not a lot of room for advancement
Growing company needs to find balance.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 18, 2018
Roles were not defined. Work loads were outrageous for some lower level employees and upper level department leadership seemed to just be "roamers". A typical day at work was busy. Again the work load and structure of company was off balance.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
off balance and roles should be better defined.
Interesting assignment in a transitional phase
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 7, 2018
The company was in transition to a new publicly held company when I was consulting there. The staff and management met the challenges well and worked hard to create an atmosphere of stability
Let go after 2 weeks due to "Budget Cuts"
Customers Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 2, 2018
People seem to be way overloaded with work. People are very nice and seem to get along well and work well together. Almost my entire training class was let go after 2 weeks of training and 3 days with a mentor and we were told this was due to "Budget Cuts".
Pros
Challenging workplace with future growth throughout the company
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, SCMay 11, 2018
Each day can have its challenges that force you to improvise and use imagination. No day is the same on the IRM (Integrated Resource Management) side of Nexeo Solutions. The best aspect of my job is finding value in manufacturing waste. When most people see just trash, I see potential money returned to the company.
Pros
Continuous movement, Physical, Environment friendly
Cons
Weather challenges
Decent, but not great
Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 4, 2018
Lots of turnover in the inside sales dept. It started well, but ended poorly and we were not treated with much respect to the level of responsibility we had. A bit frustrating, but we did have some good times.
Pros
good group of people
Cons
every unnecessary metric is tracked and reported
Independent team work
Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 30, 2018
While working at Nexeo, one has their own customers however you are on a team. It's a wonderful concept to have the backup support needed to be successful while doing your job.
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMarch 18, 2018
This was a fine,growing company until late 2013. When managerial perosnnel, strategies changed, so too did the quality of the overall experience. This went from heartbeat to heartbreak in a short period of time.
Customer Always Came First
Chemical Regulatory Affairs Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Moraine, OHFebruary 24, 2018
At Nexeo Solutions, the customers always came first and it was through the great team efforts that were applied by everyone that helped to make this possible. The facility Manager always provided great leadership and the team of employees were always willing to support one another with no questions asked because that waste time and time is money. Nexeo Solutions - Dayton always had the "let's make it happen" attitude and it worked!
Pros
Great People
Cons
No enough time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexeo Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight