NexGen Agency Employee Reviews

Fun Place
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJune 22, 2018
Great company to work for. The trainer and training staff is just amazing, very knowledgeable. Very rewarding environment. Lots of rewards for staying productive and coming to work everyday. Management actually treats you like your a person and not a number. With the company growing they strive to keep the culture the same.
Pros
Great Leadership, Monthly Birthday Potlucks, Ways to earn free gift cards, Culture, Flexible schedule
Cons
No Holiday Pay, No overtime
The Fun Way of Tech Support
Tech Agent (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJune 6, 2018
This is hands down the best customer service company I've worked for: The small environment makes it quite friendly which in turns gives agents the attention and assistant needed on calls. If you're dedicated enough you can move up the ladder very quickly and branch out to tech support or other customer service based accounts. The pay is fair for the work load and there are at times OT opportunities as well. Management very understandable and helpful because most of them were agents like us. NexGen is indeed an awesome company! :)
Pros
Potlucks, Friendliness, Spirit Team.
Cons
More bathrooms please lol
Great place to work.
Social Media and Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJune 3, 2018
I was an intern at NexGen. I was given a lot of autonomy and I enjoyed working there very much. In fact, I would welcome an opportunity to work there on a permanent basis.
Very little respect for human capital. A spec above being a migrant worker.
Copyright Licensing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMay 11, 2018
Not.much to review, unrealistic expectations form the employer. Targets and goals that are unreachable for most. An attrition rate that is consistent with this observation.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Every day thereafter
May 14, 2018

Hi, I'm sorry but I believe you have the wrong company. We do not hire Copyright Licensing Consultants.

Unprofessional Environment
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 8, 2018
This job was a bad experience for me. Untrained managers and supervisors makes it hard to thrive. This company may end up losing its clients. No background checks or drug test.
March 20, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry you had a poor experience. We actually pride ourselves on our fantastic managers and supervisors. We even do routine anonymous surveys so we can get true feedback on our managers/supervisors from agents. We also have a full time HR Department who is always availabe to hear feedback. Additionally, we run background checks and drug tests on every employee who steps foot into the company for the safety of our employees, our guests, and our clients.

Terrible management and they do not do background checks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLFebruary 16, 2018
Terrible place to work for. The requirements that they look for are lies! They have you sign a consent form for a background check but yet are to cheap to run them. I pretty much was working in a room full of convicts and felons! This place is going to lose all their clients and go out of business. They mistreat their employees especially the good ones.
Pros
Hire anyone
Cons
Ghetto people, unprofessional management, low pay, convicts and felons
March 5, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry you left the company with such poor feelings, but I want to let you know that we do run extensive background checks on everyone who works at this company. This is to keep our clients, our employees, and any visitors safe. In terms of mistreating employees, we highly value ALL of our NexGen Family and I'm so sorry if you ever felt differently! I hope you took advantage of our NexGen Exit Interview with HR where you could voice more details.

Nice Job
Agent (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLSeptember 27, 2017
Decent Company. Management could be better but not a bad one at all. Hours are great and you're treated like an actual person and not another number in a company.
May 14, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! It's very important to us to treat everyone here like family!

It's ok
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLAugust 3, 2017
The company is ok if you're into technology its perfect for you. The company is fairly new and are still up and coming so there isn't much room to advance at this time. They do have incentive rewards. To ME pay is more so for someone who is maybe single and don't have many responsibilities. I've never felt disrespected by management and that's always a plus for me. They truly have an open door policy and take any complaints seriously and are always open for suggestions. They do offer insurance but it is very expensive however I don't believe the company has any control of pricing. If there were more compensation and room to advance I could have seen myself building a career there.
Pros
Friendly Environment Learning New Things
Cons
compensation and too little room for growth
Great call center environment to work in
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Deerfield BeachMarch 30, 2017
I loved working there! It's your typical call center environment, except they weren't as strict as the larger call centers. The management is nice and was always there to hear out any concerns or issues I was having. The reason as to why I resigned was purely based on relocation, and yes pay as well, but they make it clear from the start what you will be earning, and according to the job responsibilities and the liberty there was, I felt it was fair pay. so that wasn't the biggest issue. I would have enjoyed continuing to work there. I am currently at a much larger call center and realize how much easier I had it there, it was a lot more personable and the people were a lot more nicer.
Pros
management, incentives, one-on-one time, break time, dental & vision insurance
Cons
pay and expensive health benefits
Management is great, and work life to home life balance is great also. The Pay sucks and not a 40 hour work week as well as no room for advancement.
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Starting out some will tell you the truth and some will make promises they will never keep.

I used to like this place when I first started now I cant find a way out the door fast enough.

It really does suck working here now I absolutely hate having to come in to this job.

Most employees are cool and management as well.

Culture is fair but the things one needs most which are compensation and security and opportunity for advancement are not here.
Good envoirement
JVCKenwood Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2016
Learned how to support a customer and satisfy in the shortest amount of time. Good place to work. Cool coworkers, work ethic revised. The hardest part was to get up and make it there, meaning that there was nothing hard about the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NexGen Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

NexGen Agency Reviews by Location