Nexgrill Industries, Inc. Employee Reviews

Cool People
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAApril 9, 2019
I liked working here a lot. The people make this place cool. I was working in the warehouse as a temp a while back and it was pretty chill. No dress code, easy job duties and as long as you do your job its cool. There's a lot of bad reviews here but i thought it was ok.
Pros
Good People, good schedule 8-5PM
Good place to work at
customer service (Former Employee) –  ChinoNovember 8, 2018
Its a good place to work. I liked working with many of the employees here. It was cool and easy work. I would probably go back again if i need to. The events were also good.
Pros
Lunch / BBQ's / Events / coworkers
Improving but there is still work to be done
Project Executive (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 27, 2018
Nexgrill employees are the highlight of the work experience. You are hired for 1 position but given the growth of the company you are often asked to do other tasks not necessarily part of your job but great in being able to learn as much as you are willing to take on.
Terrible place to work at
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAMay 15, 2018
Terrible place to work at, but that's true for most call centers; except Nexgrill has the oddest sense of work ethics even when compared to other call centers. Workplace culture was full of cliques, and training was barely passable to be considered as training.

At least I know how to troubleshoot a grill now.
Pros
Grill, propane and propane accessory knowledge.
Cons
Bad work ethics.
Dont work here
HR (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 4, 2018
Worked in HR dept. But wasn't doing HR task, instead it was more like their little secretary. If you want to get HR experience to be a HR generalist, manager wrong place. Everyone there is quiet all day, they speak mandarin all day so your out of the loop. Not a team environment. It bothers them when you ask for help or have a question. Everyone there is a temp. During my interview they told me bad things about their coworker so unprofessional. Stay away
Cons
Culture, management
Dont do it you will regret it
temp worker (Former Employee) –  chinoApril 14, 2018
BAD PLACE TO WORK dont do it you will regret it i mean mc donalds is better flipping burgers managers treat you like no respect at all Maybe its a cultural thing.............
Pros
none i can think of
Cons
low pay terrible managers
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 5, 2017
I worked here for a year, the environment was bad, the management was worse. Their product is bad and constant complaints. Watch out for the clicks as well.
Pros
Pay incentives.
Cons
Work enviroment
Poor product, Poor Management, Poor Process
Nexgrill Employee (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAMay 27, 2017
Management doesn't treat employees like human beings. Company has the highest turnover I've ever seen and HR department doesn't even care. Technology is isn't from this century and they cut cost everywhere they can. Chinese company who discriminates against non Chinese and Chinese speaking people. Don't work there if you don't have to.
Pros
Decent benefits, Medical, vacation, sick days
Cons
Pay, management, and culture are terrible
I was in this position as a temp
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 24, 2015
I worked at Nexgril for just a few short months as a temp filling in for a CSR's maternity leave. Unfortunately, the company I worked for prior to Nexgril was relocating to a city I would no longer be able to commute to. I had needed something fast as I had bills to be paid and was placed here for temporary employment. I was initially placed to stay a short time of two-three months but the company ended up keeping me as long as they could.

I worked in the sub division of their Customer Service Department called the RGA (Returned Good authorization) team. I worked direct with Costco, Sams Club, Home Depot and Sears to help assist with issuing Return Authorizations for damaged merchandise manufactured by our company. I would also assist in filing claims for damaged items that can be replaced. After about two months they started to include me in their training classes. We took classes ranging from: Customer Service skills, phone etiquette, excel training, product knowledge (hands on and book), marketing, etc.

I would say out of all my employment to date I received the best training here, not only to work for their company but to excel in leaning and for employment opportunities to come.
Pros
Traning classes
Cons
Office location
Don't do it unless you have to
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 8, 2015
I have never witnessed such a high turnover rate with any company I have worked for. Upon hire, I was told there would be opportunity to move up with the company. Shortly after I learned that 90% of the employees I was working with were also temps just like me.

We are also required to file claims, which is not mentioned in the job description. I saw employees (permatemps) quit who were good at their job mid-shifts because they felt unappreciated, and saw no future for themselves there. I also saw hopeful employees who were let go with no warning.

I took this job for the convenience in distance from my home and because it was full-time. The lack of stability I felt here made deciding to move on very easy. Do not take this job if you do not absolutely need to.
Pros
Long lunches, full-time
Cons
Permatemp, work load and pay, manager chain of command
great people and managers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAMarch 31, 2015
Its easy once you get the hang of it. They have training and hands on training to better understand what you would be talking about.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexgrill Industries, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6