NexRep Employee Reviews

they speak one language and behave another. not good for motivation
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2018
they speak one language and behave another. not good for motivation

supervisors and or superiors can be mean, rude
leave little motivation to return the next day
onscreen and in ear comments interfere with speaking with customer and filling out orders and can be mean not motivating or leader intended
Pros
home based work
Cons
supervisors and or superiors can be mean, rude, and unhelpful scheduling is not guaranteed
Easy work from home job with no ceiling on how much money you can make
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2018
A typical day at work is taking inbound call, collecting notes while on call and submitting those notes.
I learned how to operate the zendesk system, adobe connect and many more
Management was easy to contact, very understanding and helpful
The hardest part about the job is dealing with angry callers
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to relax while working! Wearing you PJs and a blanket to work
Good Work Life Balance
Agent Team Member (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEMay 24, 2018
Growing company that will do well in the future. There is a great work life balance however, they are still behind other companies paying employees and contracting agents fair wage for tasks performed.
Love my NexRep Team
NexRep DR Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 23, 2018
I've been at NexRep for about 6-7 months and I've really enjoyed the work. I was dubious at first because of the kind of work (answering the phones and selling products), but it has proven time and again fulfilling work and it pays well.
Pros
work when you want, make extra bonuses
Cons
the schedule is very competitive. You have to be ready to get those hours.
Great for stay at home parents.
Grubhub customer service agent (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 18, 2018
Not much to say but very flexible hours, great staff, and they are willing to work with you if you have medical problems. If you need some short term work I highly recommend them, but since there are no benefits or paid time off, I can't recommend staying there for a very long time.Would be great to supplement income if you have another job and just need a little more pay to help ends meet.
Pros
Pick your own schedule
Cons
No paid time off or overtime.
Fun workplace!
INBOUND CALL AGENT (Current Employee) –  HomeMay 2, 2018
You get to pick and chose your hours; management is great and helpful; enormous support from other employees; consistent communication between management and employees.

Cons: Not enough hours for everyone. It is more like a part-time job.
Not enough hours are available during the work week days.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  VirtualApril 21, 2018
It's a friendly and fun environment, however I believe the contractors should receive some type of commission on products sold- and that more hours/blocks should be available during the week days as well.
Poor Management
CSR (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 6, 2018
Managment was very unprofessional. While logging on to take calls and because of the outdated phone dialer, I overheard one of the manager trainers and a lead supervisor making derogatory comments about a new group that was recently coming out of training. The comment was "They sucked!" My first thought was how unprofessional and a terrible representation of a group of people. Instead of providing proper guidance, assistance, and encouragement, these two people were actually talking about the new people. I sent an anonymous email to the director. And, needless to say, he did nothing. The two individuals remained as managers and supervisors. Let's just say, not only should they train new people, but continued efforts are needed to train and develop a rewarding team of people who really embody the true essence of good managers.
Cons
Bad Management
Great Job
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  From HomeMarch 2, 2018
NexRep is a really good place to work as a indepedent contractor. It is fast paced. You are paid for talk time, and commission so you must make sales to get a good paycheck. Management is great. Their system is great too!
Pros
Work when you want
Cons
independent contracting, and commision based
NexRep- find another place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  remoteFebruary 24, 2018
I worked at NexRep for 10 months. I was assigned as a Customer Service Rep for Grubhub. Initially, I was super excited to be able to work from home working for a great company.
That however, changed during December 2017.
The way NexRep worked- you had to scramble for hours during a set time. They released/opened up the schedule during a certain day of the week at a specific time. Everyone would then log in and try to get as many hours as possible.
Some days the scheduler was not available at the set time. Other days there were no desirable hours available. After Christmas, there were basically zero hours available, unless you wanted to work late evening into early morning. When I inquired about this, they stated that it was due to the holidays and that the hours would go back to normal after New Years.

New Years came and went and the hours were still not available. I was working maybe 3 hours a week. I inquired about this again and got the same response.

When mid January came, I noticed I was not able to view the scheduler at all. I emailed several depts about this and got no response.
Now, I was still able to log in and work so I initially thought this was some technical problem.
I was finally able to get a response via skype and was told my contract was terminated (this was on a day that i actually worked). When I asked why they stated that it was due to not having worked enough hours.
Obviously, this made no sense to me since, 1- i was able to log into all systems that day and work my shift and 2- no one bothered to tell me that my contract was terminated.
  more...
I was left frustrated and pretty upset at the lack of communication, transparency and professionalism.
Pros
work from home
Cons
Lack of communication; Pay is low; no benefits
This company is great work from home business
Customer Care Rep - Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  onlineFebruary 5, 2018
I recommend NexRep to anyone who wants the flexability to work from home and still have a job. However the pay is per minute, not per hour; so the more you work and the less brakes that are taken, the more money you will make.
Pros
work from home
Cons
pay per minute not the hour as advertised
Great Company
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 2, 2018
They have flexible scheduling and a great management team. The support team is there to help anytime you need something.
This is a work from home position where I was working for Priceline, receiving inbound calls from customers wanting to make changes or cancelations to there hotel. rental car or airline reservation.
Pros
You can make your own schedule
Cons
Independant contractor
Outstanding company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 20, 2018
I worked with Nexrep for 6 months, and was extremely impressed with their training, management and support. I read reviews that are less than stellar, and cannot believe this is for the same company. This company is outstanding. I have noticed, many, and I do mean MANY agents, schedule time, then either don't show up, or post their hours on the tradeboard due to agents unable to fulfill their contract. Nexrep is not only understanding to this, but tries their best to make sure everyone gets the hours they need.
i highly recommend Nexrep for a work at home position. The start up pay could be better, but advancement is always available. Outstanding company and I highly recommend them!
Pros
great support
Nexrep
Outbound agent (Current Employee) –  telecomuteJanuary 4, 2018
Nice place for just extra income.Will not suffice as a day to day job to pay bills, but does provide that extra income if you sell enough. Have to be really good with sales, although you are only allowed to read a script verbatim.
Don't Believe the Hype!
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2018
NexRep is definitely NOT the place you want to look for a job. First, they don't even have enough hours for all the Reps they hire, so getting hours is like some kind of lotto. Next, you're pretty much useless if you're in customer support since NONE of the other departments are any good at following up with their customers, so all you could do as a CS Rep is note the ticket. Lastly, they do NOT follow the standard 'verbal warning', 'written warning', etc. motif; no, they just let you think you're doing fine - even applauding your calls and saying how well you're doing - before suddenly letting you go. No Performance Improvement Plan, no anything; they just wake up one day and decide to let you go. STAY AWAY FROM HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SEARCHING AGAIN IN 5 MONTHS (they don't even keep to their "temp" time-frame of 6 months!)
Pros
No need to commute to work
Cons
Lack of communication, other departments not doing their jobs.
Stressful and lack of communication
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  VirtualDecember 15, 2017
Worked for the GrubHub campaign through NexRep and the training was a joke. There was no system to train in, you just had to hope you remember how to navigate everything just by seeing the trainers do it on their end. I had 3 diff supervisors in just a couple month time span, if you had a question about anything you were left to try and find it in their virtual manual which is 100's of pages to look through. If you could not find the info you were looking for, oh well.
Pros
Work life balance is good
Cons
No benifits and if you had an emergency come up, it will count against you
Okay
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeDecember 13, 2017
Nexrep is okay to work for, I could go through all the complaints, however, it differs from each individual. I would recommend to a friend just do your job, don't get involved in the cliques, lay low, keep up with your stats because you never know when it will be your last day. Learn that things change day to day. Making your own schedule is the best part of the job, working with Nexrep is the easiest job I ever had there is nothing hard about the job, dealing with the customers can be a little stressful due to the lack of consistency. My best advice would be to just learn to stay up to date on all information used to resolve your calls.
Pros
Making your own schedule, Team Leads.
Cons
Disrespect by some of management, not paid by hourly paid by ready time.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  work from homeDecember 4, 2017
The Quality Reviewers that review work on the Priceline campaign don't answer phones or talk with the customers. Rating system is strict. You can only score 100 on a call and when you miss a point it will cost you 25 points from your score. The Quality Reviewers don't respond when you ask questions about their ratings. You are suppose to follow a script and chose what you feel is the best scenario. If it is not what the raters think, their rating can hurt your school.
Calls are suppose to be handled in 7 minutes but the systems used are always crashing and having issues with connection.
Pros
Paid timely.
Cons
Low pay for what is expected, QA reviewers don't have phone experience, no advancement
Fun place to work
CSR/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Portland, ME 04101November 1, 2017
Awesome place to work!! Management and CSR's are great and provide a pleasant workplace. One of the best contracts I've had during my career. Way to go NR!!!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No Benefits
Work at home position
Independent Contractor (Sales/Customer Service) (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 19, 2017
Seasonal therefore hours are not guaranteed. Its a 1099 position which can be a bit tricky in regards to filing your own taxes. Products sold are not really of good quality therefore high number of complaints.