NexRep Employee Reviews

Program Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEDecember 6, 2018
I really enjoyed working I would probably still be her if the assignment I was working had not ended. great place to work. everyone is very professional.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
pay could have been a little better
independent contractor
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHDecember 5, 2018
The job itself is great when you can get hours. It is tough getting spots when schedule comes out.
The training was intense and their is a lot to remember. There is about 4 websites you have to be logged into at once and navigation has to be quick because most of the time your on a live call and not only are you answering their questions and helping them you are filling out work orders and case orders that must be wrapped up after call in less than a minute. The challenge is great, i love it, when I could get the hours to work.
Pros
flex work hours, make your own hours, good training
Cons
have to click super fast and may only get 3 hours a week
Not good
Direct Response Agent (Former Employee) –  MarylandNovember 23, 2018
You are not your own boss. They will hound you with emails and phone calls to get you on the phone and want all of your time. The scripts are long and endless, awkwardly written. There is nonstop talking for fifteen to twenty minutes. Pay is 20 cents per talk minute. Customers are pressured into upsells, and there is an average of twelve to thirteen upsells/downsells when all they want is to order the product they want and get off the phone. There are system crashes, too. Lots of them. Then there are the third party offers, which is a joke and no one wants them. You are to push these on the customers regardless if they tell you no three or four times. Too many rules, too much pressure. And you will sit there and not receive calls. Oh yeah, you MUST work 10 hours every weekend. Work five hours each day, or ten in one day. There goes your weekend. And many of the customers are nasty and yell at you. I guess it's ok for some, but for most people, it's not a good job at all. Look, I get that this is a sales job. I've done phone work for years and I don't mind it. I wanted this to work for me. The idea of working from home sounds great, and it was nice to drink coffee and vape between calls in my pajamas. But honestly, I hated every minute of it. It got to a point when I'd commit to the schedule and I'd work for a little while but then I just couldn't take it for more than two hours. Some folks are made for this kind of thing. I am not, and was thankful when I didn't have to do this anymore.
Pros
Work from home, who doesn't love that?
Cons
Just about everything
Lack of informing contractors of certain information about duties of job
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDNovember 16, 2018
I was told that I had to complete 15-20 cases in an hour and if I didn't I basically would be fired. This was not told to me in the interview. Even while working with the company I had a bad experience with the Team Leaders.
Pros
Work whenever you want
Cons
Lack of hours and that fact you have to meet a hourly quota
good place to work and you can set your own hours
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Work from homeNovember 15, 2018
It is a good company to work for. I have been there for 2years. I like that they pay every two weeks. and your Pay is based on your sales efforts. You can really set your own paycheck
good
CSR/grubhub (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 12, 2018
This is great to work from home part-time. Single moms may enjoy this company the most in order to make their own schedules to allow for more family time.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no advancement or raises
They tell you it starts at $15 and hour
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  VermontOctober 24, 2018
Lied from the get go. The website says starts at $15 and hour and it's only $12 an hour. Not a good way to start with an employee. If they lied to you about the pay then they aren't a company I want to work for.
Pros
Working from home would of been great
Cons
Not honest
Not recommended for single parents
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  VirtualOctober 9, 2018
I would NOT recommend this job to anyone who has bills to pay and children to feed; you do not make enough (not enough available hours) to provide an income to live off- this is more or less a way to earn a second income just for pocket change-
Pros
work your own hours
Cons
not enough hours to choose from
Focused on the job
Customer Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeOctober 4, 2018
This company does let you work from home but the down side is that they don't seem to care if you have kids, if you have anything other to do than work they hound you saying you need to work more. The contract you sign says 25 hours or more but the minimum you need to work is 25 and as long as you follow the guidelines don't let them pressure you.
DO NOT WORK HERE - A Customer Service Rep's Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TelecommuteOctober 3, 2018
The ability to work on your own is always a dream I've wanted. I'm retired military, and I've done networking and problem solving for over 20 years. I didn't join NexRep for the money - I did it for the experience - something to do on the side. I just wanted to help our customers with a smile :) - and do great things for what I thought was a great company.

First off, the hiring process is poor. THEY ONLY WANT DUMB PEOPLE. I've had several of my friends turned down that have Master's and Bachelor's degrees, which really sucked because I wanted to share a common experience with friends of mine who are also retired military.

When I was hired, the first person I got to talk to through the process was extremely rude, rush-y and I honestly thought that was how things would go.. It wasn't - and was a pure reflection of how this company works.NexRep hires an unskilled labor force - and punishes those who want to bring great ideas to this company. The management is so poor, which explains why there is a huge turn-over rate. DO NOT WORK HERE. I have been working here for 6 months and it is literally all I can take. Be a free agent. Work for yourself!
Pros
I got the job
Cons
Terrible Management, No Advancement
Fun WorkPlace
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2018
Such a fun laid back work setting!! They are very helpful when needed. You are able to schedule your own hours. Training was very detailed and we learned a lot.
Would not recommend
Independent Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Home BasedSeptember 24, 2018
Hours are not reliable, one week you might have a shot at scheduling ten hours, the next week maybe one. Management is very poor, they ghost you if you mess up and dont speak to you about it. They block communication and delete your log ins. They dont offer raises and treat contractors like full time employees but no benefits.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
horrible management
WFH Mostly Call Center Work
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Work from homeAugust 29, 2018
Mostly call center work, fast paced. The hours can be unreliable but mostly they have work for you. Management is fine. All over it is a fine WFH option if you are fine with quick paced call center work.
Middle of the road
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  MaineAugust 15, 2018
The ability to work at home is great. Training is always thorough and the open door policy is something that is highly encouraged. More pay for the work load would be great, but it's not bad. Just wish it was more.
Flexible hours, team oriented
Escalations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Helena, ALAugust 3, 2018
Great hours, home based enviornment, coaching sessions and training program is great. Overall the work interaction via group meetings and chat is positive.
Opinion
Agent (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 28, 2018
They do not treat their contractors right at all. They treat them like employees not business owners but, not pay them or give them benefits like employees.
NexRep
Independent Contractor Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Derby, CTJuly 15, 2018
They are a little unorganized and I feel they dont really give you much job stability. I feel they can promote better people to be managers and have much better training for their campaigns
they speak one language and behave another. not good for motivation
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2018
they speak one language and behave another. not good for motivation

supervisors and or superiors can be mean, rude
leave little motivation to return the next day
onscreen and in ear comments interfere with speaking with customer and filling out orders and can be mean not motivating or leader intended
Pros
home based work
Cons
supervisors and or superiors can be mean, rude, and unhelpful scheduling is not guaranteed
Not a great place
Customer Service Representative/Chat Support (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEJuly 6, 2018
I have been with them for almost 5 years no pay raises so I actually with inflation make less than when I started with them. You can only have 1 five minute break per shift. It is hard to listen to people complain all day. Being able to work at home is a benefit.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no benefits, no pay raises, no advancement
Flexible and Understanding
Supervisor/Trainer/Hiring Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 3, 2018
Nexrep allows you to make your own schedule. The managers are very helpful in guiding you and ensuring you receive excellent and comprehensive training.
Pros
Flexible schedule. Room for advancement.
Cons
No overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NexRep. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about