Next Generation Wireless Employee Review

View all Next Generation Wireless reviews

Great place of employment and great people to work with
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Waverly, IASeptember 9, 2013
I was one of the highest tenured employees at next generation wireless. I enjoyed this job because every customer that I interacted with was something different and new. Work days could be very busy and some days could be slower with less traffic. I was always there to help the other associates out and loved to be a team player.

Other Next Generation Wireless Employee Reviews

A good Start for a first sales job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DxionMarch 30, 2018
Most of the customers have a bad taste in the mouth from previews employees , either being lied to or being sold something they didn't want or need. but was a good deal at the time didn't tell them what they would have to pay for it correctly. over all the store is very slow you might get one to two really busy days per week other then that we are on calls calling customers 30 or more per day plus business calls. most employees do not actually call insteady are on their phones 75% of the time so no acul work is being done. for the most part really lay back helping customers with questions and taking payments. the pay structure is a bit confusing but you will understanding after a few months of working here. your expecting to do a lot of unnecessary training. if you work here you gotta think at the end of the day its your pay check so u can make a lot if you make a lot of sales most of your money will come from getting new lines being the top sales person their for 6 months i made 10 per hr and an average of 1,200 in commision
Pros
Lay back
Cons
No chance for advancement, poor management of high up
Great place to work!
Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMarch 16, 2018
If you are looking for great compensation, a varied work experience & a company that's willing to support you, Next Generation Wireless is it.

Make no mistake - it's hard work on the sales floor - but anything worth doing is. I think it's challenging for people who don't have an entrepreneurial mindset. But if you're creative & want to look for opportunities, this is somewhere that will match those results with compensation, contests & great benefits.

I'd also note, NGW is in a space that is complex & always changing - wireless industry sales. But, the leadership team is always looking for better ways of doing things when it comes to the day-to-day process. But they're also constantly discussing & working to improve the company culture.

Applying for NGW was one of the best decisions I have made in my professional career, and I would recommend it to anyone interested in being rewards for the work they put in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Next Generation Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.