Nextaff Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Various Assignments
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 14, 2018
Nextaff is a Temporary Agency which helps people find work thru temporary assignments. The staff was friendly and are willing to work with the person to reach their potential.
Pros
Loved interacting with the different companies
Cons
Not going to the same work place all the time.
Amazing
Recruiting Intern (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 26, 2018
It is an incredible place to work with very encouraging upper management. They taught me a lot about human resources, resumes, office work, and more. I would recommend applying to this company.
Pros
They are very hepful
Cons
Productive outdoor safeguard students.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lauderhill, FLJune 26, 2017
Go to different post were the guard most safeguard the student crossing the road to attend school.
Make a weekly report of all the events that happen around the school safety.
Make sure to have all posts cover every week and coordinate with the staff.
Pros
part time, two shifts of 1.5 hours
Cons
minimum wages as a part time
Excellent communications from field supervisor to office management all the way to the owner/CEO.
Elementary School Crossing Guard (Current Employee) –  3810 Inverrary Blvd, Suite 205, Lauderhill, FLMay 8, 2017
Excellent training and recertification programs, with a team oriented culture. Pay differential for early morning and then again reporting mid afternoon. Company provides excellent equipment and regularly offers constructive performance feedback. Parents, students, teachers, law enforcement and the neighborhood and community in general often express appreciation for crossing guards ensuring the safety of the students. Recognition is given for attendance, appearance and professionalism while executing proper crossing procedures.
Pros
Flexible early morning and mid afternoon hours, with the summer off.
Cons
Much responsibility with little authority.
Productive work place
Crossing Guard (Former Employee) –  Broward County, FLApril 6, 2017
It was wonderful working with this company,really enjoyed my coworkers an my kids ,never had an issue...I always be to work on time,even if its raining or not....
Pros
Everything was good
Cons
No cons
Official response from Nextaff
April 10, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with Nextaff

Very Productive
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 7, 2016
I was always busy the Supervisor was very understanding . The co workers were very cool to work with. I enjoyed working for the company
good
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 11, 2015
they kept me working as long as I wanted to but did not communicate well with clients. Overall the company is highly established and is a dedicated business
Very productive and consistent
TEMP (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 10, 2014
Give good customer service.
Cash handling proceduers were met
I worked with more than 50 employees
The hardest part of my job was lifting, after a couple months it got easier.
The most enjoyable part of my day was the food. Banquet Servers got a free meal for lunch.
Pros
Free Banquet Lunch
Poor communication and lack of professionalism
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 25, 2014
I was working through Nextaff for a recent position. The Nextaff recruiter was very unprofessional. This recruiter yawned on the phone, had poor business etiquette, failed to return many phone calls and emails, and failed to call in on scheduled phone meetings. I felt very uncomfortable with this recruiter representing me as a professional. I would never use or recommend this staffing agency.
Working for me
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 23, 2014
The Nextaff staff seem to be determined to place me in a position that matches my skills within my field of interest
Fun, positive environment
PEO/Intern (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 19, 2014
I looked forward to going in to work every day. Once I was finished with main project that took three months, I did something new every week. It was always changing and exciting.
Pros
Catered lunch multiple times a week, relaxed breaks
Cons
Sometimes projects are quite demanding
Productive and Fun
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shawnee Mission, KSAugust 16, 2013
I worked at KU in prosthectics and daily I just learned to appreciate life cause of the people that would come in to be fitted especially children. I have a love for children
Pros
My patients
Cons
getting overwhelmed
Recruiters were easy to communicate with.
Clerk I/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 25, 2013
When I worked for Nextaff I was working at KCBPU (utility company). My typical day started at 7:30 a.m. and ended at 4:00 p.m. Mornings consisted of returning calls from the previous day, printing billing letters, reconciling funds and processing work orders. The afternoons were mostly assisting the supervisors and T & D Designers with whatever they needed help with (returning calls, scanning documents that were needed immediately, keeping their contacts updated, etc). All the while answering the phones helping customers and assisting other departments. While at BPU I learned about starting up utilities for not only residential but for contractors as well. I can honestly say I learned something everyday. The hardest part of my job was dealing with upset customers but I also liked helping them solve whatever issues they were having because most of the time they felt like no one was one their side and I would do whatever I had to to get their issues resolved. 9 out of 10 times they were satisfied. I enjoyed every bit of my job from the customer service to the clerical support. BPU's management was very easy to work with if I ever needed assistance or made inquiries they were all cooperative. My co-workers were a diverse group. Informative, communicated well ( I was usually given little direction but could figure out what they needed), and supportive.
Pros
Clerical responsibilities, Helping the customers, Co-workers, Work Hours, Location
Cons
Unhappy customers or contractors. Usually when they didn't like the answer to their question(s).