Nextiva Employee Reviews

Nice company to work for.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 17, 2019
Good Experience with Nextiva.
Good Experience with the team.
Good Team Lead.
Very fair management. Hours are great, Absolutely no complaints. All in all solid environment to grow in.
Pros
Highly recommend the company and the upper management
Cons
Employment at Nextiva
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 16, 2019
A great place to start a career. Nextiva is a well known company that takes great care of their employees. It is also a great company to expand your experience and help you move up in company.Pay is amazing along with benefits!
Exciting place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 15, 2019
The managers were professional and understanding. They were willing to work with you with your scheduling. Many advancement opportunities.Customer satisfaction is primary. Work ethics is important. The corporate culture at Nextiva is exceptional
The worse employer I've ever experienced
Implementation Manager - Channel Division (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 12, 2019
I'm only going to speak to the Onboarding department. The management team is a joke. It's the worse overall structure I've ever been a part of. They don't pay according to the job market. It's like they want you to be grateful they hired you and think breakfast every Monday, ice cream every other Wednesday, and food every Friday makes up for the fact that it's the lowest starting wage I've experienced and has the highest turnover rate I've ever seen for any employer. I've seen 3-4 people quite the first day.
Pros
Most Co-workers are great people
Cons
Extremely high turnover rate and overall company not well ran.
Great Job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 9, 2019
Best company I have worked with for two years. I love this job you get to learn so many things, you also get to work with a lot of different people you also learn very quickly as well.
Excellent
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 28, 2019
A good place to work. Good learning tool. Good co-workers Willing to teach you what you need to know to get the job done in a safe manner. You get a great day of work for the money you make!
Friendly work environment!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 26, 2019
They are a very clean well fast paced working environment with great friendly team members also a great place for advancing and making a career out of it.
Lots of growth and challenges ahead
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 22, 2019
If you’re looking for growth and challenge then Nextiva is the place for you. I left for another opportunity but I could tell that in my time there are a lot of changes that will have to take place for them to scale up. It’s still pretty scrappy and the teams are close and not structured a lot. I think that will need to change. It was fun to be there and it’s great if you’re looking to stretch and learn a lot. Great for new grads or people looking to make a big step up.
Great manager, loved working for him
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 15, 2019
My manager was awesome at Nextiva, was definitely one of the best parts about working there. Within the department I was in, we all worked really closely. My manager kept us all working really well, and shared tasks out equally, and didn't show any favoritism. He was really easy to work with and great at communicating. Often other departments would look a bit hectic, but I always found Nextiva a very productive and enjoyable place to work.

Because things move so fast at Nextiva, your experience would very much depend on your manager. Because mine worked well under pressure I had a really good experience, but if you had a manager that did not work well under pressure or deal with changes, or be able to adapt, it would be quite different.

the communication between departments is so important, it would be great to see processes for this all solidified so that everyone continues to work cohesively as the business grows
Fast-paced, quickly growing and A1 culture
Help Desk/Jr. Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 14, 2019
The culture at Nextiva was unlike any other - big, small, dark, tall, big wig or grunt - everyone got treated with the same respect.

There is tons of opportunity for advancement or lateral moves to expand your career path and grow your knowledge.
Productive Enviroment
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 26, 2019
Awesome work experience. Not stressful and always encouraged to take our decision and trouble shooting to help client to our best ability. They really take care of their employees.
Nextiva is an excellent company to work for with a strong culture of respect, safety and performance.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 21, 2019
Variety of tasks
Friendly Staff
Great work life balance
Worked with multiple departments
Was able get some training
I was able to move around various departments
Great colleagues and work environment
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 14, 2019
The set up in the office is great. I am working with great people and I have all that I need to complete work efficiently. It’s a nice work place, really comfortable and pleasant to be there.
Fun healthy work environment
Phone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 6, 2019
Very good environment to work in move able to move up in the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing what to do and do what I know. I enjoy it thoroughly.
Has improved my Monday to Friday!
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 4, 2019
I am now excited about going to work, thanks to Nextiva and their amazing platform. I am really happy to be working at Nextiva and it’s a huge change from my old job. I can’t fully express how this change has positively impacted my life. It seems that some people don’t really know the depth and capability of the core product like the tech people do Take advantage of the experienced and you can learn a lot. It’s also important to know what Nextiva is all about and where they’re going in the future. I want to know more about that side of things so I can best contribute.
Excellent Company All Around
Sales Representative/Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 1, 2019
Great place to work excellent customer service team. Rate 5 star
good salary and benefits. The day usually went by quickly. The most enjoyable part of the day was getting in and seeing everyone.
Great Company with Excellent Opportunities
Phone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 30, 2019
The company has an excellent commission package. Sales reps are compensated more than fairly. I learned to provide great customer service and an extraordinary experience.
Smart management!
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 24, 2019
I have worked for a number of different organizations and I have to say Nextiva have a really smart team of managers. They are really up to date on the VoIP industry and can speak technically too. They’re really impressive and I am happy I have someone to look up to.
Good Opportunities
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 23, 2019
Nextiva is an extremely competitive yet, professional environment. Award winning culture that matches with its statement. Very happy where I am at. I have grown at such a fast pace. The company offers a ton of options for it's employees.
Very great place to work!
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 17, 2019
The workplace culture is very conducive to telecommunications environment. The workstations are ergonomically correct. The management is very supportive and willing to assist with anything that is needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nextiva. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Nextiva.

Powered by Comparably