Nexus Services INC

United States30 reviews

Nexus Services INC insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

No reviews

Not a family friendly place to work, its a busy place to work at the end of the month. Manegers dont manage properly , They find any excuse to get you in trouble

Ambiente de trabajo divertido

Una excelente compañía para trabajar, buenos compañeros.Excelente sueldo.Viajes, motivacy, apoyo moral y financiero.

Pros

Aseguranza

Cons

Es para jóvenes

Great Company that does great things

Enjoyed working there. Their vision and mission are very admirable. They really want to help people that need ot and are willing to go the extra mile to do so.

More concerned about what former employees say about them, then all of the investigations of their company.

Being in my 50s, I've seen the operations of a lot of businesses and government agencies. This company spends most of its time monitoring what former employees are saying about them on social media and harassing those people, when they should probably be focusing on who is watching them. I have never seen anything like this in my entire life. don't waste your time applying to work here, it's like they live to harass their current employees who don't drink the kool aid, as well as the former employees who were smart enough to leave when they caught on.

Pros

Cons

Infinite

Employees - Upper Management

Most of the employees working here are the best co-workers. They are appreciative of the opportunity they received when hired. The employees have no clue what is going on "behind the scenes." They are misguided about certain events happening within the company. Upper management spends too much time worrying about previous employees. They use valuable time tracking their moves.

Pros

Free food/lunches

Cons

Required conferences - fired if you do not attend - required attendance at birthday parties

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Micro Management

They recording and listening every room of the company constantly and coaching employee as standard way. They do not forecast with efficiency the positions that needed and what is worst they have employees working 12 hours shifts because they have a high turnover.

You’ll regret ever coming here

Like others say. They paint a pretty picture that fades overtime. They only care about themselves and their money. They are so quick to react to everything else instead of focusing on what the customers need. They treat you bad and the only way to get away from this is by becoming a favorite. To be a favorite you must basically kiss it all day long. Be careful with the owners. If they like you like you, they will offer you money for favors if you know what I mean. I’ve heard this from several people in the company but aside from that this place sucks and can’t wait to be hired elsewhere. The worst part about this job is that they owe thousands of dollars to customers. Customers have to beg to get their refunds. Either beg or threaten to call Telemundo or Univision. It’s really the only way that they will return a refund. It’s ridiculous. They ultimately invest most of their money in real estate. What a beautiful way to protect their future after one of their comoanies goes bankrupt. Stay away. Stay away!! I repeat. Stay away. You’ll thank this review later.

Pros

Cons

So many cons I did not mention here.

Unprofessional workplace led by unethical management and ownership

A company with a mission to help illegal immigrants is led by a convicted felon who runs it by fear and intolerance. Totally unprofessional and agenda driven. Medical plan has been changed several times due to lack of payment. Company is constantly being sued for contract breach and lack of payment. Has preference for individuals who, like the owner, have a criminal past. Honest, principled people will find themselves out of sync with the constant lecturing and political undertone behind everything the company does. This company will not last much longer as it is besieged by creditors and providers who have caught up to what they really are.

Pros

Worthwhile mission

Cons

Unethical, hypocritical ownership, no job security.

Learned a great deal

I work with a very good fair supervisor. I also worked with great employees. We monitor clients that are wearing a gps system on their ankle or on their wrist. We call our client to troubleshoot the equip or if the equip needs to be charged.

Pros

Good people to work with and good pay

Cons

Hours, rotating shifts

Unprofessional

Unprofessional. Recruitment will talk/lead you on for months for a job and then ghost you without any explanation and not return emails. Can’t imagine how they treat actual employees.

Not worth it

They paint a pretty picture while you're in training, of how you'll be helping people and that's their only mission. Then training is over and you're faced with the harsh reality. Their focus is the money and only the money. You're given unrealistic goals every week, taking focus away from helping people and making it about meeting your quota. Then, they find a reason to not give you your compensation for meeting said quota. The phones never stop ringing, from the moment you clock in until you leave. You're constantly being told to answer the phones WHEN YOURE ALREADY ON THEM! And somehow, you're still expected to make outbound collection calls and reprimanded if you don't meet that quota. The schedules are horrible. The shifts are the worst and leave you little to no time to spend with family and friends unless you work mornings. You can work 10 days straight depending on how the weeks line up. But to be fair, they warn you about this in the interview. The president and VP of the company are absolutely amazing. They truly make you feel appreciated and treat you with respect. But the direct supervisor is a complete other story. He does not know how to manage, is extremely condescending, and makes you feel like you can't go to him for questions. He is easily the worst manager I've ever had and that's saying a lot. In addition, there is no job security. People are fired for making common mistakes that are likely to happen in such a high volume call center. Rather than firing, a little coaching and constructive criticism would go a long way. Now, the benefits are -

Pros

Benefits, Pay, Helping people

Cons

Focus is on money, schedules, management, quotas, no job security

Service culture

Every single person who works here wants to help people. It is amazing to come to work everyday with helping people as your central mission. It is also incredible to see families reunited, which I see everyday.

Pros

Managers, food

Cons

N/a

I Love It!!

When I first saw the other reviews on here I was worried. They are clearly from some former employees. I love my job. I have been here for 3 months. I have access to my bosses when I have issues and clients who need my help.

Pros

Gym, Benefits

Cons

Shifts Change

Great place to work!

Ive been here for 2 years and I still love what I do every day. Not only do I get to help people but the perks of the job at great. We have amazing benefits and the company provides food all the time!!!

Pros

Help people, benefits, Food!!

Cons

n/a

If you even just understand English, you have no business working there.

With the volume of honest reviews about this company (not the ones puked out in the middle of March), and the common knowledge that this company has taken from its employee benefits plan, if you even just understand English, then you know you shouldn't be working for this company, and nobody should.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list.

Unique company with an incredible mission.

There are no days alike working in Nexus. Every day is an opportunity to learn, grow and make a difference in people lives. Management is genuinely listening and strive to improve their services and process. During the interview process, I was able to meet all the Board Members & leaders as they are really interested in meeting everyone that will be joining the company. You are treated like a family member since day 1 and will stand by you always. The company provides extensive training along with tools & equipment necessary for the job assignment. There might be a couple of long days, however, at the end of the day, reuniting people back with their families is the most unique and rewarding experience that I’ve had. I am honored to be part of this company.

Pros

Great pay, benefits, opportunities for growth, dynamic and exciting work days.

Great Company - Passionate Mission

It's Mission work through the pvt sector. The company truly restores hope to those in need. Operating the company on a national level is not cheep, and this is why the company charges for the services it provides. They also give back 80% of their income into programs that benifit their clients. This is a front line doing the dirty work type of company helping people who otherwise would have no help. Wonderful Place to work.

Pros

Passionate Place To Work

Cons

Long Hours - But well paid

Over all feeling about the company

I have been with this company for 10 months, I can honestly say that this is the first job that I am proud to be a part of. The work that we do is some of the most fulfilling work I have done. Nexus demonstrates a family atmosphere in all things and they appreciate the work that we do. The founders of this company are not the type of people to sit in an office and look down on you, they are the type that makes Thanksgiving for those that are scheduled to work and eat with you. The company shows its appreciation to its employees every chance they get. The culture and mission of this company makes me want to work longer and do more to help those that are unable to help themselves.

Benefits

Don’t even try it!!!!

Thay pay you for being trained for two weeks and everything is great while you are in training but when the training You’ll meet an ugly reality. You are under constant stress because you have weekly goals that are unreachable!!! If you have any questions don’t dare to ask, they’ll talk to you like you are worthless . If they don’t like you they will make your life miserable and if they do they will just look away from you. They will promise you a lot of things but once you are there you’ll get nothing and you’ll hate yourself for getting into this place. JUST SAY NO!!!

Pros

Training

Cons

Everything else

The most rewarding job Ive ever had

This is a fast paced job where no two days are the same. We work to get people, who are in removal proceedings, out of ICE custody and reunited with their families. We provide many different services to the people we help in order to ensure that have every opportunity to be succesful once they are released form custody. I cant put into words how rewarding it is to reunite a client with their family after months, sometimes years in ICE custody. Its an incredible feeling when you get to see a clients children run and jump into their arms after not being able to see them for such a long time.

Pros

The company offers great benefits

Horrible

They over work you, don’t get productivity pay they promise, supervisor are rude and they expect you to be working 24/7 without extra pay. The shift sucks don’t get to spend time with family even when you’re off you have to be working.

Pros

Clients

Common questions about Nexus Services INC

Answered by current and former employees at Nexus Services INC

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexus Services INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6

2.5
2.6
2.5
2.8
  • Nexus Services INC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?