NFC Amenity Management Employee Reviews

The regional managers of Atlanta under this company are trash
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
I was moved from my location then not contacted and not out on the schedule for no reason. Very unprofessional with a high turn over rate. Very rude and nonchalant.
easy going job
Pool Attendant/ Spa Attendant/ Gym Attendant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 27, 2018
easy money for anyone who just graduated highschool, and doesnt have that much bills to pay. the part time employment is litterally part time. similar to a receptionist, have to book treatments, answer call, make sure customer service is high quality.
Pros
their benefits are discounts for spa or gym services.
Cons
you cant go over 40 hrs
Sophmoric organization
Lifestyle Director (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 25, 2018
Ridiculously unprofessional. Difficult to communicate with supervisors. Difficult to get paid. Huge disappointment. Concept has so much potential. Dont bother
Would not recommend
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 19, 2018
It started off good at the beginning then out of a sudden they cut your shifts and asks you to cover others. Horrible lifeguard
management lack of miscommunication. Blaming people without explaining what you did wrong
Pros
good location
Cons
miscommunication
Staff is great management sucks!!
Concierge (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 18, 2018
Stay away from this company!! They don't look out for the staff all they are worried about are the client's that hire them! Now I see why they don't have a union!! A good union wouldn't stand for their BS!
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Horrible management
Horrible place
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA koreea townJune 4, 2018
Bad management unorganized staffed no hours racism toward employees. No advanced ment. Low pay
Undependeable small talk no benefits. Will let you go with notice
Poor Advancement
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2018
This company is subpar only because they don't encourage advancement and growth within the company. They will prevent you from getting overtime at any cost. I never had a paid time off or vacation days and I've been with the company for years. It's a hassle to request days off because they try to have you find coverage and if there isn't any one to cover then your days will not be approved. I've had many positions within the company however, when the title changes, the pay does not unless you are a regional manager or someone working in corporate.
Pros
Consistant Hours
Cons
No Paid Time Off, Health or Dental Benefits, No Vacation Days or 401K.
Pathetic Management
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 29, 2018
The director is the worst manager I've ever worked for. Extremely unprofessional work ethics. Poor training efforts for new employees. Little to no sense of accomplishment due to the lack of effective policies or procedures. Staff is very unappreciated and shown no respect for their work and efforts beyond the job description.
Pros
Meeting great people, opportunity to network with professional people
Relaxed and fun work environment
New Fitness Concepts Amenity Management (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 22, 2018
Mainly worked overnight shifts which were relaxing for the most part, providing hospitality and service to residents and guests. Learned quite a bit about communication and teamwork with fellow coworkers.
Fun Work Place. Great Staff
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 18, 2018
Great place to work depending on where you are located, and how the residents are at the building. The company is great with a great staff. I really enjoyed working there and the different people I meet at there.

Want to know more about NFC Amenity Management?

Ask a question
great company
Assistant Concierge Director (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 15, 2018
this company was my first full time job out of college. it was great experience with the team i had both with NFC as well as the leasing team that i had worked with.
Terrible Place To Work
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 30, 2018
My experience with NFC was terrible. They promise and promise but can't keep up. Management is EXTREMELY DISORGANIZED. There is NO career advancement. The contract that you sign says all the Holidays that you are supposed to get paid even if you don't work them, but GOOD LUCK trying to convince them to pay you! THIS JOB IS A WASTE OF TIME AND YOUR OWN RESOURCES!
Pros
No pros
Cons
All cons you can imagine!
Great part time job
Front Desk Agent Concierge (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 22, 2018
I enjoyed working at NFC. I worked the overnight shift for the concierge desk. It was laid back and stressful. I enjoyed my coworkers and had an awesome boss.
They're just trying to get contracts they dont care about career
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2018
I never once got trained I got thrown out there I had to train myself. And then you get screamed at for not knowing what no one ever told you. If they actually paid attention to the quality of Staff they originally hire and spend time actually training those individuals they wouldn't have to run around looking crazy trying to hire people all the time they're always hiring you never want to work at a job that's always hiring
Pros
If this is a career that you want I guess you get experience the hard way
Cons
You do get to meet wonderful people and connect
Fun & Interesting
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 12, 2018
Fun work place where you are able to meet interesting people of all kinds. Love that you go to work thinking "I am going to make some ones day today".
Terrible
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 10, 2018
First off the company need some improvement and secondly the management sucks. The full time managers only cared about themselves. They treated certain concierges with more privleages and acted only upon themselves. Never did they clean or made team meetings to talk about our feelings and our concerns. I was stuck with the worst shifts ever and no breaks were given or no great compensation. The company itself need to treat the residents with more respect.
Pros
The nice residents to talk to
Cons
The management team, the director, the pay, the hours, lack of communication
Unproductive and boring workplace with NO career advancement.
Concierge/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 10, 2018
This company has a lot of potential, but no interest in developing such potential. It all revolves around a few people and the rest, oh well, they are just the rest. I have two management degrees and I was consistently promised all kinds of things without anything happening. I tried to give ideas, make sure everything I did made sense but when I proved that I had way more knowledge as far as management and business than some and I proved that I good at my job, the started to ask me, and I quote, "just to mind my own shift and duties and stay out of management" when all i wanted was to help improve some of the processes. They just want you to sit or stand at a desk all day and refill a coffee machine, bring packages to the residents and let deliveries up and down the elevators. You will have no room to grow here. There are people with almost a decade working there and that's all they do. If you like that then that's the perfect job for you, but me, I need to constantly grow and improve. If you're like me, stay away from this fake company. They just promise and never deliver. STAY AWAY!
Pros
You get to play games, browse the internet and watch movies for 8 hours.
Cons
Everything about NFC is a CON.
Houston Texas
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 7, 2018
Thus far I have no complaints upper management in the leasing office seems a bit racist but other than that the environment is very pleasant n so are the residents they are always feeding me lol
Pros
Friendly residents fun a environment fast paced
Cons
No breaks n passive racism
great work area specially for students.
Concierge service (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 15, 2018
Great experience. The pay is a little bit low but the job is easy and really a fit for students. No benefits, for part-time and they mostly hire just two full-time in one property and the rest is part-time.
comfortable place to work
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJFebruary 18, 2018
very comfortable atmosphere, the only parts of the job are testing the water chemicals, checking the temperature of the water make sure you follow management rules.
Pros
comfortable atmosphere
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NFC Amenity Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight