NFC Amenity Management
Happiness rating is 51 out of 100

NFC Amenity Management Employee Reviews

I worked for them for 3 years. They gave me a raise after 2 years. I was full time, but never qualified for any benefits/leave. Their cost of living for concierge positions is quite low. As well they let the property manager bully the concierge staff in to do things that weren't in our contracts or job descriptions. The residents had no respect for us in the way they talked, to which was quite inflammatory.
Nothing stands out they need truthful end eager staff. Not a good company to work fir unless you want to be treated unfarely. They pamper the violators so they don’t have to hire. But, treat the hard workers as if we owe them something. Have you working 24hrs and no one from upper management steps in to help
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
This is the worst company I’ve ever worked for. The only pros about working for them is you may get lucky and have great teammates hard emphasis on may, and it’s somewhat a flexible job. Pay is a joke and there are no benefits, management is horrible, HR is a joke as well.
Management doesn’t care about the employees. All they care about is keeping a contract. You will be easily replaced. There is always changes and no sense of consistency
The management is terrible. They rarely give people 40 hours a week because that requires them to offer benefits. The pay SUCKS.. you will make more unemployed and also be more engaged
Pros
zero
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Licensed Massage Therapist in NFC for more than 2 years and if you don’t have the click with the management and lick their feet, you definitely are ignored completely, this company seriously need to work in Customer Service and provide better training to managers and directors!!!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lost money from deposits, awful management
Because we manage so many different front desks there is no 'fair' assessment about a property. Working in Denver has been a pleasure, our team is always willing to help each other out! I have enjoyed working and growing and watching my team mates grow into bigger and better positions as well!
Pros
Regular schedule, clear job guidelines.
Cons
expensive benefits
Work here for 5 months, then quit, make sure they don't over work you as they will suck the soul out of any eager person looking to make a decent wage during these difficult times especially in downtown sf properties.
Pros
Cons
everything
Nice place to work, residents are nice, managers and co workers are friendly and the dogs are cute, time is flexible and the job itself is quite comfortable
The company is a decent place to work for but the Area Directors will ultimately determine how good your experience will be. I've dealt with some that are helpful and on your side and others that are just horrible people to work under.
Pros
Consistent work, a few really nice properties.
Cons
Some of the Area Directors just aren't good people
Through out working at NFC you meet other great employees and the "work" you do is extremely easy. Sometimes things can get a little confusing with packages, but management is nice enough to help you with those issues.
Pros
Very open and diverse company!
Cons
No breaks, very low pay
Obviously it depends on what position you apply for and what residence you work at. In my experience the best part of the job was my co workers in the company, the bonus we receive when you work the holidays in December, and the residents. The worst part was the building management, which caused my management to slack a bit, the in ability to obtain days off, and I never once received PTO. Although I was one of the best concierge, because I didn't want to grow in the company I felt they didn't care as much. The way things were handled during the pandemic felt vey messy but I feel like it was because of the building management not NFC.
Pros
Meeting interesting people, laid back (night shift), good pay (if doing full-time)
Cons
Must clock out during lunch, not always easy to get time off
In my experience, I had a very immature and manipulative manager. Quick to publicly(over group text) point out mistakes. No training whatsoever. It seemed as if they wanted you to fail and not advance. Very unprofessional. Things were also being done for tenants by certain concierge that went against NFC policy.
Pros
sit down
Cons
Unfair selfish management
Certain Managers/Concierge do things for residents they should not do. This in turn causes a very hostile environment for employees who want to do their job according to policy. Residents become entitled. Like a lot of jobs- the right people don't get promoted. The ones above do.
Pros
Get to sit down if you choose
Cons
No advancement-favoritism-DO NOT PAY CONCIERGE ENOUGH!
This is not a place to choose for a career path. Management sucks they only answer their phones if they need something from you. If they think you are calling about coverage etc they will not answer. That’s sad but true and if you have been exposed to someone with covid-19 they tell you to keep working until you start to see symptoms by that time you have already spreading it around. the manager always complained about being sick no they just didn’t want to do the work and they wonder why the people turn on them.
Pros
Cons
No lunch only part-time work with full time hours no benefits no appreciation
Almost every day I worked there the concierge manager was the next shift after me but was always 1-2 hours late every day. If something important is happening such as the a commercial being shot onsite, no one tells the concierge. Example: when a film crew showed up I had no direction as to where to have them set up. The managers won’t answer or return calls. I would repeatedly inform the manager of supplies that needed ordered or that we were out of and I would be ignored for weeks. When Covid hit in March 2020, I asked for hand sanitizer for the concierge and was told to use the Lysol surface cleaning wipes, which the bottle says not to use on skin. The closest restroom is 5 floors away, hand sanitizer should be provided by management. The fire alarm went off constantly causing headaches and migraines despite daily requests to get it fixed. I would have to clean up messes previous shifts left. Last minute changes to shifts happen frequently.
Cons
No breaks, no insurance, last minute shift changes
It’s a great company, you get chances to move up and very professional. managers are very understanding and the hours are easy. the hiring process runs very smooth.
Pros
flexible scheduling, professional, easy hiring process
Cons
no cons actually. i enjoy this company
I like teaching in apartment building very great environment nice small fitness center free for residential live there. Top of the notch spin bikes, managers, property managers are the coolest and concierge too. My schedule are flexible. People live in apartment building really helpful and nice.
Pros
Keiser 3mi bikes
Cons
No cons
They send you notifications about vehicle p/up & swapout jobs @ dealerships near your area with an "estimated" amount of money you "might" make for the job, only to be shortchainged virtually every time.
Pros
Driving nice/new vehicles
Cons
You never make what their "teaser" notification displays
For a job it pays well and there are solid hours. My supervisor is great. Where I am hung is that the dress code is very strict for the front desk.I couldn’t even wear pins on my blazer. I’m sure my colored socks would ultimately be an issue too.They also have working lunch so there’s never a chance to fully relax unless the universe graces you.Ultimately the reason I am finding a new job is that I value a company that values what each unique face brings to the table. My outward appearance has nothing to do with my ability to perform job functions.
Pros
Good pay, stable hours, friendly coworkers
Cons
Working lunch, to strict of a dress code, unexpected long shifts (if someone doesn’t show up, you’re expected to stay).
Working in an office supporting our front line essential staff is challenging. This is a 24/7 staffing company so you can put much into your job as you want to, but it may never be enough to meet our staff and resident's needs. Over 80% of the companies site directors, area leaders, and top management team have all come up through the ranks. Plenty of room for growth, if you are a learner and willing to give 100%.
Pros
Continuously learning new skills, and how to give great customer service
Cons
No 401k, limited PTO