NFI Industries Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 11, 2018
I don't have much to say about It other than you must be prepared to work long hours and long days. No days off sometimes. The pay is great but it sometimes becomes difficult to balance both home and work life
Encouraged productivity and offered lots of opportunity
Truck Driver- Company Driver and Owner Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawnside, NJAugust 7, 2018
Enhanced individual productivity
Value hard work
Management is fair
Enjoyed multi cultural influences
Away from home
Traveling experience while earning
productive but has very poor management
Shipping Lead (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 7, 2018
Poor management
preference
no job security a lot of animosity
no collaboration or support
no communication from management to employees
no benofits
if we did no acumulate payed time of we had no sick pay nor vacation time.
Pros
40 hours a week were assured
Cons
poor managment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York StateAugust 7, 2018
Great place to work, great benefits, great hours great coworkers great management, great ceo overall the best company I ever work if the company here wouldn’t close I would it been still work there hands down
Pros
Free lunch, profits share
Exceptable
Yard hostler (Current Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAAugust 4, 2018
Worked 7 days straight, never promised a day off. Pay was fine. Work to home ratio was unexceptable. Most definitely a novelty job. Would not recommend anyone working here and if they have prior commitments and a lively structure. Most definitely a work place for an over worker.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No days off
Terrible place to consider working at
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJAugust 4, 2018
Working for NFI was a mistake of an experience as we packed, carried and shipped thousands of refrigerators to colleges. The wage does not match the actual work, management isn’t too smart and they hinder productivity being unprepared.
nice place to work
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIAugust 2, 2018
drive up to green bay wi unload trailer make pick ups drive back to beloit wi drop trailer same run 5 days a week very nice customers to deal with on a daily basis
Pros
easy work
Cons
tractors rode very rough
It Could improve
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 1, 2018
This was a good job considering it was temporary. The only thing to improve was the management with employees. Since its a big place a lot of people just walk around. They don't encourage good working people.
Production workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TXJuly 30, 2018
I am a very good worker. When I come to business I tend to take care of it first. I work well and get along with my fellow employees. I feel that I can fit in with my peers
Not a bad company
Local Tanker Driver CDL-A (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 29, 2018
NFI is a good company to start to get some wheel time under your belt for a cdl driver; however, the benefits are mediocre and the pay is definitely not good. You can go elsewhere for much better pay and better benefits
Friendly environment
Order selector (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 26, 2018
Relaxed pace of work as long as you met your production requirement and took out products on time. Had no problems with management or employees. Helped one another as help was needed or asked for.
A great place to work to gain experience
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Port Wentworth, GA 31407July 23, 2018
This is a great starter job to gain knowledge and experience for better jobs. The work can be tedious, but its continuous. If you want to work 40 hours a week, this is a good place to work. Management is involved and know what they are doing. The employees are friendly and helpful.
Great place to work.
Forklift operator and Order selector (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 20, 2018
I came to this company as a temp but i slowly moved my way up to be hired on. It was a job where working as a team got the job done and also opportunities to move up in the company. Hard work was always recognized.
Pros
Experience
Great company
Diver (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 20, 2018
I enjoyed the job I never got to see my family cause I worked 6 days a week amd had to be in bed by 2 in the afternoon never got to see my friends and had not much of a life do to always being in bed or at work
Pros
Good people
Cons
Shoveling snow to make deliveries
Very "Bro" type management
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mount Pocono, PAJuly 14, 2018
Rules only apply to people who aren't favored here. If you're the "chosen few" you can literally get away with anything. They constantly hold meetings talking about how well the company is doing and the revenue they bring in yearly but clam up and end meetings when someone asks "are we going to see a pay increase?" Everyday at NFI could be your last, if you happen to drop product they have to "investigate" to see if you get to stay. Would not recommend. Also, management "opens the platform for discussion" every morning but if anyone has any questions they are scolded and told that there is no discussion. Very unprofessional.
Pros
Free lunches from time to time
Cons
Immature management
Nfi
Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYJuly 6, 2018
Worked in Newburgh location, very small shop not enough room to do anything, had lots of shop issue including overflowing toilet, bad heating,not ventilation.
Worse place to work at
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Perris, CAJuly 5, 2018
The pay is not what the posting is saying, it is less. There is no room for advancement. Management doesn’t respect you. Your are over worked. You are just a number to them.
Pros
Cons
Everything else
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 3, 2018
Well maintained and good equipment. Good people to work with. Enjoyed my time there. Not so good with a family. Would recommend working at NFI to other drivers.
I like drivin truck
Truck driver (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PA 18640July 3, 2018
driving truck was a oal in my life and thanks to nfi i was able to do it fr the first time. i love the truck they were in good condition. the part h=that i enjoy the most was driving with no traffic also getting the delivery in the right place and on time.the management was really good to very organize .
Productive place to work
ORDER SELECTOR (Current Employee) –  Rockwall, TXJuly 1, 2018
Great place to work nice envirnoment friendly people. Great staff just need more over time and communcation between staff and management. And more help during the working hours
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Not enough overtime