NFI Industries Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place to work. Sorry I left
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 13, 2018
Had a great time there. Sorry I left. Had great leadership, coworkers, drivers. Recruiting dept. does a wonderful job getting people in and thoroughly gets the right candidate in the truck. was able to work from home if needed. great mechanics keeping out equipment running the right way .
Work enviroment is fast paced
PICKER (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJune 8, 2018
Work environment is fast paced and over time is mandatory with little notice .
Management is fair at times .
Expectations are high and pay and moral do not meet the expectations.

Hardest part of the job is maintaining productivity and being able to have a family life at the same time .
Pros
Gain work exprience
Cons
Pay raises are small and schedules are sometimes unstable.
fun and challenging
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PAJune 6, 2018
working for NFI was one of my best experience as a driver. you do physical work , a lot of city driving, and different type of route almost every week.
Pros
bonus
Cons
healthcare
Lack of advancement
None (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJune 4, 2018
I feel like this was an ok job. But there’s no room for advancement and the pay isn’t suitable for the jobs. I wouldn’t recommend working here because they have their favorites. I moved on because I got a better job offer that pays more.
Pros
Cons
Low pay. No advancement
They don’t care.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Duncanville, TXMay 30, 2018
No matter how hard you try at this place, you won’t ever move up. This warehouse is based on racism and sexist. No females can achieve higher then a male which is bull.
Pros
Break time
Cons
If it’s not important, they won’t help you.
Not the best experience I ever had.
Project Manager/Commercial (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAMay 29, 2018
Working here was a challenge because of the lack of communication and nepotism that plagues the front office. The amount of turn over involving staff was alarming.
Pros
pays every friday
Cons
communication and Nepotism
Relaxed place
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAMay 26, 2018
I would go back to nfi, its a good place to work at i would definitely recommend you apply. Good pay and alot of over time when needed. Good vibe place
forklift
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 26, 2018
cleaning /data entry, loading /unloading,
staging/ stocking, lock out/ tag out, reading/ writing, lbs /weighing labeing/clurical and operator RL scanner
Pros
staging
Cons
cleaning
Productive family enviromnet
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Rincon, GAMay 24, 2018
The work space allowed for individuals to interact in a cohesive and productive manner. I was able to connect and grow in my field of work because of the management and support staff around me.
fast paced work environment
Inventory cycle counter (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 22, 2018
The cycle counting position is very easy work, tends to get boring working the long hours into the night but overall laid back job. Not much involvement with management just receive work for the day and off to work.
Fast pace ad productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Everman, TXMay 21, 2018
Easy but fast days. Very productive and high volume. A typical day is not a typical day without at least 15 to 20 loads. This kept me busy in the office and my day went by fast
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Understaffed and treated like mushrooms.
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nazareth, PAMay 16, 2018
I came into this position with prior industry experience from working for a much larger company. After receiving very little training you are thrown into a position and expected to run it with perfection. The account I work out of is horribly understaffed and so you're expected to run around like a chicken without a head all day. In a role where information is to be conveyed as accurately and timely as possible, being understaffed is a recipe for failure. The only feedback you ever really get is about mistakes that have been made and when you give your input on how the location could use more personnel (especially experienced) it falls on deaf ears; so the vicious cycle continues.

The organization is very top heavy and you're provided with outdated software and very little resources.
Pros
Commute
Cons
Management/Work-Life Balance/Benefits/Vacation Time.
A good place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILMay 16, 2018
Everybody enjoying what they do for a living and helping each other meet company goals.Friendly management team working along side with thier employees
Nfi industries
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAMay 9, 2018
A typical day at work begins with coming in and getting the day ready for the drivers, taking roll call, everyone is accounted for, training and traveling are also part of the job , you do have them opportunity for advancement
nothing good
Lead/forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAMay 9, 2018
nothing good about this company I cant speak for other NFI facilities but the Mira Loma one is bad lets just say this if they cant keep the parking lot under control what do you thin the inside is like and the supervisors I don't even what to get started on them
Pros
Cons
alot
It was an OK place to work at
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALMay 1, 2018
First off, I was only temporary. You're treated a little differently when you're a temp worker. I guess that may be the case for most places.The pay was about $5.00 per hour less than the permanent employees. Management just wasn't involved enough, but that's just my opinion. It also could have been because they knew they were moving to another state. None of us workers were told until the last minute. They did offer full-time employment with them if you agreed to move. I'm a single father with a kid in school and I couldn't just up and move like that. I don't hold it against them though. All in all, the job itself as forklift operator was very fast paced, hectic, hot and heavy lifting all day. If you messed up one thing on an order, it was pointed out but if something good was done, it was never recognized.
Pros
Indoor job, dress however you wanted to
Cons
Favoratism for permanent employees
good
ForkLift operator Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAApril 27, 2018
Correctly and efficiently move product between delivery, staging areas and storage.
.Use scanner frequency equipment to complete assigned products movement tasks.
.Pull products for shipping to wolrdwide locations.
.Selected products for specific routes according to pick sheets.
Just a place to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXApril 26, 2018
Enjoyed working their.
Learned new things
I didnt really like working third shift.
Loading and unloading trucks
.I dont have to have someone standing over me when I work. I work well with other people.
Horrible place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAApril 23, 2018
Warehouse messy, things all over the floor very unsafe, points were unbelievable so stupid, cut throat, don’t give you a chance to advance, they will not hire you if you came from a certain agency, would not recommend anyone to work here. I would not rate this place at all but didn’t have the option to leave rate blank.
Pros
Cons
Too many females, don’t give you a chance to get hired on
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAApril 21, 2018
They do only dedicated accounts. The pay is good and they treat you fairly. I highly recommend if you are looking for a truck driving job but like all trucking jobs, the hours are long.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Long Hours