NFI Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
There very helpful on helping with job situation
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKJune 11, 2018
NFI is a easy going place to work.The people there are great with helping or showing you the right way to get the job done.They appericiate the work that employees accomplish.
Great working hours
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Rincon, GAJune 4, 2018
NFI is a ok place to work. The working hours are great. the company do not advance the correct people or do they invest in the people who work for them. the mangement team is ok, but need to know how to connect with the associates on the floor.
Pros
working hours
Cons
mangement
It is a good place to work for a while but no career type job.
Forklift Driver/Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Pedricktown, New JerseyMay 30, 2018
It is a good job to have for a while. But not really a career! Sometimes things come up at NFI that we have to do that makes no sense to me but I deal with it. I love that the job is not real far from my home. I make it there in 20 minutes or less. And there is some great fellow employees there also!
Pros
There is some cool managers there. And they work with you and always willing to help if you need it.
Cons
We only get a two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute. I would like to have more time to eat my food.
Stand-up reach Operator (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAMay 16, 2018
Nice company to work for, training provided, nice and clean facilities, good working environment, good equipment conditions, excellent management and clean break rooms and restrooms.
Pros
good working environment.
Cons
not so good compensation.
forklift
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILMay 8, 2018
On job training data entry, fork lift operator, picking and packing, loading and unloading products. Also doing inventory dock checking enter acting with truck drivers.
it was like being back in high school with all the drama
CDL A Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, IN 46052May 3, 2018
it was a productive job, but no sense of advancements and wasn't judge for the work you put in but how you allow people to talk to you any kind of way and how they wanted to and it was supposed to be okay
Pros
good pay
Cons
favortism
Not a good place
Forklift Lead (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 30, 2018
Not a good place to work it's very hard there and it's cold I really don't have a lot of good things to say about this company I'm just happy I'm not thers
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAApril 17, 2018
I love working for nfi the only thing i dont get to much hrs thats the only reason i want to change jobs other than that this company is ok when you need extra cash to paid your bills
Family orient environment
Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, NCApril 8, 2018
The company was small with of about 25 employees so we were like family. Fast pace everybody learn every job there was to know it was room for advancement. The company had contest for employees offer incentives every month
Not a good place to work .
Picker Loader (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILMarch 11, 2018
I did not work here so long it was very dirty in this place to bathrooms were Horrible . The managers were very rude and would always fire people on the spot . Did not like this place at all.
Pros
Cons
Rude people
Fast paced warehouse work
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INMarch 6, 2018
NFI is a fast paced strenuous job. You must be prepared to work hard because they are understaffed. The work isn't hard it's just repetitive and most of the management don't show their appreciation.
Poor management
Spotter (Former Employee) –  Hutchins, TXMarch 1, 2018
Extremely poor management and will throw you under the bus to save his own butt! Lack of communication and will not respond to text or calls, even if an emergency!
Pros
Cons
No communication
Spotter
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Elwood, ILFebruary 27, 2018
About average as any other spotter position. Worked overnights in Elwood. The equipment was about average. The hours can be brutal depending on the shift.
Fast paced
Computer Badge Runner and Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAFebruary 5, 2018
Work is not so stable, sometimes there is a lot of work, sometimes there is not. Usually slows down by the end of the month and they lay you off for a couple days.
Culture is terrible and lack of advancment
Corporate Learning and Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJanuary 28, 2018
NFI lacks structure. VP and management have their own agenda and if they don't get what they want consider yourself SOL. Benefits are terrible. I resigned due to management telling me that who and when they were going to terminate. Talk out of both ends of their mouth. RUN AWAY!!!!!
A decent place to work.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJanuary 23, 2018
A good place to start working in warehousing. Some accounts just ask you to work way too many hours. With many warehouses in the Chino area, the opportunity to work with different MHE happens.
Pros
Experience with varied exuipment.
Cons
Some accounts ask way too much of you.
Beware
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Champlain, NYJanuary 9, 2018
Very cut throat and way too much is demanded from an employee. Management does not go out of their way to in courage employee's. Its a typical fast paced over worked under appreciated place to work.
hard work for little pay
Equipment operator/Trainer (Former Employee) –  New Concord, OHJanuary 2, 2018
they want you to work as much as possible and barely give you a raise there is very little advancement opportunity when they get busy they revoke your time off its a job to get by with but definitely not a career
Bueno
Scaner empaque (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PADecember 28, 2017
Para motivar a la gente tienen q poner musica y darle la oportunidad a los empleados de bonos
Pros
Bueno
Cons
Poco tiempo para el lunch
It was ok
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJDecember 23, 2017
It was a good starting job for me. I was very happy to be part of UNFI. Really good people there but unfortunately I had to move to another city.but I would recommend this job to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NFI. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

1.7Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight