NFI
Here to help
Coronavirus update

NFI Employee Reviews

United States15 reviews
Terrible experience. Would not recommend anyone looking for a career to invest their time in this company. HR is NO HELP in solving problems. The GM was a Boys’ Club type of boss.
I've been working here for 2 years now. The people are good the work is fast pace. If you aren't a good worker, don't bother, they will sniff you our immediately. If you are a good worker, they treat us well. If you want to learn, there is plenty of that. It wasn't bad coming on, they can beef up their training/onboarding for new people. I really like the management, I think they got rid of the garbage managers. Work here, you will like it!
Pros
Good Money, Good People, Easy work - NO CASE PICKING
Cons
Equipment, Working Holidays
Nfi treats their drivers as just a number. No one answers the phone including safety which is a large part of being an OTR driver. No one at NFI has any information on the company. My salary has been cut in half bc they don't have a clue how to own an OTR company. Loads are never ready, you spend too much time sitting and looking for empty trailers. So in short if you are OK with a Ramen noodle diet and not paying your bills this job is right for you.
Cons
Select drivers receive special treatment, Select drivers get paid to sit and drop off pay, You don't make money, They seem to have a main goal of starving the O/O out
Working at this place were wonderful. Full of communication, employees were respectful, lots of overtime. Supervisor were very helpful and able to help with any questions.
Start your own business! Be the boss! Nfi dont do it, find another way! I would not recommend anyone to work for this company. If you want to be disrespected this is the job for you. Management think they can talk to you any type of way.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
You'll never get promoted unless you brown nose, know someone or related to someone no matter how good you are at your job. No support from management.
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
Most supervisors and managers don't know what they are doing.
This company will pick a person that was told to leave from another job site for harassment and promote them to supervisor nfi management is very unfair
Pros
Just a job
Cons
No future incorporated
Nfi bennifets are decent. Work days can be long and tidius. Management tries to keep there employees and supervisors happy. Customers easy to deal with and helpfully with what they need and let us know.
Company has such a terrible turnover rate due the treatment of management. They can't help but be worried you'll walk out with a no call no show due to that reasoning. However when they treat you like you're not coming back tomorrow, and are completely rude when needing any help (which they don't train well for) with anything. They worked with my schedule, that's all they have going for them.
I worked as a temp with hope that I was going to be hired. The managers in Hebron, oh used me and then fired me for something I did not do so they could get rid of me
February 28, 2020
Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We thank you for your feedback and will share it with our team. If you would like to share additional information, please email contactus@nfiindustries.com.
Simply do NOT work here. Management just belittles you all day. The amount of work you do is never enough. When you speak to HR about what your GM has done to you and others it's all ignored.
Pros
Made a few friends
Cons
Management and HR
January 31, 2020
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback can help us identify ways to improve. If you would like to share additional information, please email contactus@nfiindustries.com.
I enjoyed my time at NFI Ocean Spray. Many employees are very helpful in helping the new comer fit in. Truthful training and we all succeed . Being selfish and nobody grows including the company.
December 26, 2019
Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is important to us and we will share this with the appropriate teams.
Go into work get your product. Onto your line unload from the skid. Check for any damages the place on the belt. After boxing it then reliad onto the other skid.
December 24, 2019
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a five-star review. We appreciate you sharing your insights.
They work u like a dog. If u take to long coming back from a break it's coming outta your check. Very fast paced. It just wasnt for me. Hands were blistered everyday. Body hurt all over.
September 20, 2019
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We value your feedback and will be sharing this with the appropriate teams.
Cause transportation management was not professional he liked to give wemen more benefits. And alot was going on at that time but it's better now everything got better.
September 20, 2019
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate the feedback and will be sharing this with the appropriate teams. If you'd like to send us more information on this, feel free to send us an email to contactus@nfiindustries.com.