NFM Lending Employee Reviews

Stressful,
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 10, 2019
not many willing to assist you. Didn’t seem like many employees got along. Felt as if other thought they were better then other. Because of that not much communication. Top managers would argue in front of employees. Condition got better when my managers moved out to open their own branch and I went with them
Pros
Working in a branch office instead of corporate
Cons
Do to not much support leaving the company occurred more often
Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MDAugust 14, 2019
Update spreadsheet with employee job description changes
Maintain HR filing system
Assist employees in making informed decisions about their career goals
Provide accurate departmental information to authorized personnel inquires
Assist in recruitment and coordination of new hires
Prepare reports and documents utilizing UltiPro software
not a great experience at all
Retail Branch Manager for Las Vegas (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2019
Very disappointed with the company. I was sold a totally different picture than what happen when I and staff started. No training left hanging without the sources to help very frustrated and lead to a very short tenure with the company
Wonderful Work Enviroment
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 24, 2019
NFM Lending was a small branch in Sarasota. We had three female employees. It was lovely...we ate lunch together everyday. My boss was a hard worker and much was expected of us, but in a fair way. I excelled and learned a few marketing tricks while I was with NFM.
Sorry I had to leave
Senior Loan Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 20, 2018
Loved the job, people , everything about it . Really good to work for and the helped all the new hire with individual training.. Great place to work they even had Pet Insurance if you needed for you 4 legged children
Pros
everthng
NFM is a great company
Senior Mortgage Processor (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 4, 2018
NFM is a great company. I recommend NFM to anyone looking for a mortgage and if anyone is looking for employment it is a great place to work. I appreciate NFM Lending.
Awesome place to work at
IT Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Linthicum Heights, MDFebruary 22, 2018
I loved working there. The people were really friendly and the management cared about their employees. Overall, NFM Lending is a great place to work. Highly recommend it.
N/a
Junior Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MAJanuary 19, 2018
I do not wish to divulge this information. I provided my feedback about how it was to work for them and do not feel the need to discuss what happened from the time I walked in until I left.
Fast-paced and advancement opportunity
Junior Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 24, 2017
Currently workload has dramatically slowed down due to loss of loan officers and current loan officers not producing. When at full staff it is a very fast-paced, self motivated job. Attention to detail is key. Best part of my job is the lack of micro managing and honor system, as long as you work hard and get in your 8 hours, punctuality isn't crucial.
Pros
free coffee, close to home, great supervisor
Cons
sometimes so busy taking a lunch is nearly impossible
Growing Company
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAOctober 5, 2017
Young growing company with a very fast pace work environment. Management Leadership team had great visions. Workplace was fun. IT department needed some improvement.
Cons
Not enough paid time off
Business Vampire- No Accountability
JUNIOR LOAN PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 3, 2017
NFM Lending, Inc. will suck everything from you and leave you with nothing! I did not receive advance notice of layoff but at least they gave me 2 weeks severance pay. During a slump in business, they pulled me aside and assured me my position was secure. 2 weeks later, I arrived to work and was informed that I was no longer needed. Conveniently, this happened just after I complained about a problem employee the day before.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Their loyalty to their employees is not equal to what the employees give to them.
Great place to work and good work family balance
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MDAugust 24, 2017
The culture of the company is supportive and family friendly, The benefits are good.The relationships between departments is very supportive. Corporate events are fun.
Pros
work family balance
Cons
Advancement is limited
Loan Processor
Loan Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 10, 2017
Excellent company to work for and compensation is generally higher than the industry median. The culture is a balce between working hard and having fun.
Best company ever
Loan Partner I (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 7, 2017
I love this company, management is amazing. NFM Lending's culture is the best. I really love this place and I hope I can continue my career with NFM !!!
Remote Retail Sr. Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MD 21090February 19, 2017
Allowed for independent work environment. Acceptable response time from management regarding questions or assistance needed. I felt secure in my knowledge and felt accomplished at the end of the day. The company offered obtainable and realistic job description with acceptable compensation with over time as needed and bonus plan.
Pros
Team work environment and good benefits and comp
Cons
Need better accountability for branch and sales force to comply with job description
Hard working staff that are always there to help
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 26, 2016
I think NFM is a great place to learn, grow and advance. Hard work really pays off here. Staff is wonderful and treats you like family, such good people.
Loan Partner (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 24, 2016
Overall a good company to work for, The office location and no signage was a big problem for clients trying to locate us when coming into the office.
Pros
na
Cons
na