NFP Corp Employee Reviews

Local staff very easy to work with
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 20, 2019
NFP is a large corporation but offers opportunities at small regional offices, which is the case with my position. You have access to a large number of resources to assist in servicing clients.
For the most part, it's great
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 14, 2019
We just had our company call and NFP is doing well. The benefits are reasonable and our coworkers are awesome. While the culture is collaborative, the workload is often demanding as we are too lean on staff for the amount of work we need to do. It would help to let people work from home more often and let us wear jeans besides just during the summer. Austin's dress code is really laid back and so is every other employer.
Good Culture
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 1, 2019
Great Place, just not enough people to handle all tasks. Culture was good, they cared but not enough to get more people in to balance workload to ensure employee has a work/life balance. I was sad to leave but needed work/life balance and growth opportunities
Pros
Benefits, Pay and Manager
Cons
Work Hours, work Load and lack of consideration to add more to staff when needed.l
Great Place, Great Environment
OPERATIONS MANAGER, CLIENT ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 3, 2019
Easy going, but must get your work task accomplished. Everyone helps each other with workflows. Close to my house and flexible with hours worked. I have learned a lot about the insurance industry by working here.
Great place to start off as an insurance broker, but no one has your back.
Processor, Management Liability Department (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYMay 15, 2019
The people around me were generally nice and helpful, to the degree that they were able to find free time TO help. It was what I would call a renewal factory where most of the time you just went through the motions to process your renewals on a huge book of business that is impossible to stay on top of. Not my career path that I wanted so I bailed.
Great benefits and lots of room for growth
Personal Lines Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2019
While working in the White Plains office at NFP it was a very high volume work environment and at times I felt overwhelmed. I did have great coworkers, we all got along well and always pitched in to help each other out.
It was a great company to work for, with great benefits and excellent opportunity for growth
Excellent Work place
Salesforce Developer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 11, 2019
Currently working as a salesforce developer to implement a new highly customized NFP 360 2.0 Salesforce instance from the legacy CRM instance.
• Implemented Sales Cloud by customizing the entire Opportunity, Policy and Renewal creation flows using custom Visualforce wizards.
• Managed and lead an Onshore and Offshore development team of Salesforce developers and mentored various other teams with best practices to maintain overall system quality.
• Build road map to enable both quick wins as well as long term goals by following the best practices.
• Worked closely with business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution including custom objects and changes to standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
• Analyzed the business requirements with the Business Analysts and reviewed the Detailed Design schema with the Designers so as to have proper understanding of the requirements.
• Worked closely with Business Users, IT Leadership & cross-functional teams to address strategic business issues involving CRM and customer support operations.
• Worked on standard and custom objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Policy Plans, Renewals, Leads, Data Visibility, Reports, and Dashboards.
• Developed Custom Objects & Fields, Tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages, and Validation Rules on Objects and Tabs as per functional needs of the application.
• Integrated Salesforce to third party applications like EPIC using SOAP API/REST API
• Developed strategy for industry best practices governance procedures
  more... for security, sandbox management, system development, QA & testing, data integrity, and external partner integration.
• Implemented the Bulk Renewal functionality on click of a button based on the client requirement.
• Lead/mentor junior developers through code reviews and advising on best practices.
• Implemented web based case management automation – Web to Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues.
• Used SOQL and SOSL for data manipulation purposes.
• Used tools like Dataloader.io for migrating large volumes (of data from legacy systems like Siebel) into Salesforce.
• Defined Lookup and Master-Detail relationships for objects and created necessary Junction Objects that were needed to automate business process on Salesforce.
• Wrote test cases for Controllers with 90% code coverage.
• Used Assignment Rules and Queues to assign support tickets to the appropriate support staff member based on their workload and availability.
NFP is a great companhy
VP, Account Management, Employee Benefits (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MAApril 8, 2019
Thanks for the opportunity, NFP. I was lucky enough to have been put into roles that offered me growth and advancement. For the most part this is a great company to work for.
June 25, 2019

Thanks and we wish you the best of luck in your career endeavors!

Good stepping stone
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZApril 7, 2019
It was a good place for a while. Management was a little wacky but the job was easy and the people weren’t that. Bad. Loved my coworker. She’s why I stayed as long as I did!
Pros
Easy, typical office setting, great location, good people
Cons
Management, office drama, pay
NFP is my client and i have been supporting their databases until now when my contract is ending
Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 20, 2019
NFP is a one of my good client, i have supported their databases working as acontractor with some company, we have good relationship working with them
March 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and for supporting NFP. We wish you the best!

Great workplace
Commercial Lines Account Manager/Executive (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 3, 2019
NFP is a great place to work. They offer the flexibility to work remote and provides great resources for trainings and support. They offer great 401K Retirement plan and employee health benefits which includes dental, vision and great health insurance.
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays, great health benefits, ability to work remote
March 26, 2019

We appreciate the feedback. Keep putting our clients and people first as that is what makes NFP a great place to work!

Terrible People
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAFebruary 8, 2019
These people are in it for themselves. Very snobbish and self-orientated. Remember the days when people thought the Sun revolved around the Earth... those types of images come to mind when I think of NFP Retirement. They had a name change sometime in the past. I'm sure it's due to something that went wrong if you catch my meaning.
February 13, 2019

We’re sorry you didn’t have a good experience with us, but want to thank you for sharing your feedback. NFP is committed to a PeopleFirst culture and if you’re willing to share specific concerns, we’d like to better understand what those are. Please email us at humanresources [at] NFP [dot] com and we will follow up.

Operations Coordinator - Be wary
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAFebruary 8, 2019
It may sound okay from the looks of it but I would advise not joining "the team". You're only paid somewhere near $19 an hour (not salary). It is extremely cliquey and if they don't like you.. goodbye. Falsify your doings and are not conservative no matter what they say.
Pros
Good PTO and hours
Cons
Management, Culture, Pay
February 14, 2019

Thanks for sharing. We'd like to connect with you to better understand your feedback. Please email us at humanresources [at] NFP [dot] com and a member of our NFP HR team will follow up with you personally.

People First Culture with lots of room for advancement
Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2019
NPF has a very strong culture that continues to grow and improve. They care about their employees and their experience and work hard to make sure it's a positive experience for all. I've received a couple of promotions and all because I work hard and my hard work has been recognized by my manager.
February 8, 2019

We believe our strong PeopleFirst culture is directly impacted by people just like you. Thank you for the feedback and for making NFP a great place to work!

Nfp
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAJanuary 7, 2019
NFP acquired my employer 1.5 hrs ago. I didn't have an "interview". All employees were hired at the time of acquisition. NFP is an alright company to work for. You get health & life benefits, holiday pay & PTO. My issues with my employer are not with NFP directly. I have issues with my current office environment.
March 4, 2019

Thank you for providing this feedback. We encourage you to connect with your HR Business Partner to talk through your concerns.

great place to work
Executive Assistant/Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 6, 2018
This company has got it down! they value their employees and take the time to train and promote from within. Going to work was always enjoyable. they gave you the tools you needed to succeed.
Productive and fun workplace
Client Advocate (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 31, 2018
Every day I'm learning something new, we have a lot of work but it's not boring at all. when you help many people through the day to get their health insurance or to solve their pending claims and issues, you will feel so comfortable
Great people
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAOctober 30, 2018
Great people to work with. Good work-life balance.
Fun atmosphere at times. Depending on what team you’re on, you can advance your career. I would recommend NFP for someone who is looking for entry-level work/experience.
NFP is truly one of the best places to work in Austin!
VoIP Engineer/Mitel Integration Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 25, 2018
NFP is truly one of the best places to work in Austin! Since starting at NFP, I have learned more than just technical chops: I have learned the soft skills that take one to the next level!
Demanding, great collaboration between teams, Little supervision if one knows job well
Senior Network/IT & AV Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY 10105October 23, 2018
I was first person in office everyday. Checked to see if any overnight issues developed by going over ticket tracking system, voice mail and email. Than checked to see if all issue from previous day were had been addressed. Checked team calendar make sure issues relating to AV meeting have been addressed. Get updates from Austin, TX and LA, CA teams. Once a week meeting with local office management, one a week team meeting with Austin office. In charge of training of new hires which included creating documentation for training purpose. Once day the settled in I would track trouble tickets as well as trouble shoot issues. Manage Helpdesk/Desktop Support team in NY office. The hardest was the morning. Once day got going the day got easier. Best day of the week was Friday, things were less hectic allowing me to catch up and prep for the coming week.
Pros
Free lunch every Friday
Cons
Stop and go environment. Could be slow one second, hectic the next.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NFP Corp. Our community is ready to answer.