NHE, Inc.

NHE, Inc. Employee Reviews

Busy, fast paced work environment
I enjoyed my time with N&H Enterprises, Inc. I learned much and was able to carry it with me in my career. The CEO, and President of the company cares about his employees and their families. I can't say enough good things about this company.
Pros
Paid time off when needed, training seminars, annual meetings are informative and fun.
Do not work here
This place is all over the place poor management lies .Says one thing does another. Shows favoritism and unrealistic expectations DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!
Run, and don't think twice
My job experience was one for the books. They say they value their employees they don't. If it isn't beneficial to them then you can forget it.. They rather pay someone off the street better than they would pay someone who has been there. I was the longest running Maintenance Tech on the 2 properties that I had. My tenants loved me and trusted me. When asking my regional about a better pay increase she told me to get my certification. Mind you many people in the company were making more than me without their certification. Some tenants weren't as clean as others so I stayed sick, passing it along to my family. My community manager isn't a trustworthy loyal person. She lied to our regional several times in her face, and still continues to do so. She also makes friends with the tenants then tries to stir up issues with me and them. Then acts as is she doesn't know what's going on, or her favorite line "I can fix it no worries". Overall I came in head first thinking it was something I could grow and advance into though overall they showed me wrong
Over worked and under paid. Expendable and manipulated
I was expected to do 3x the amount of work as other technicians with same title and pay. Unrealistic deadlines for move ins and renovations. Management receive quarterly
bonuses for staying under budget so when asked to buy materials you have to hear about budget. I, and other maintenance staff have personally paid for materials just to avoid hearing management lecture about budget. Leasing agents rent units out before tenants have moved out and put unrealistic deadlines on move ins. They receive bonuses for each unit they rent and don't take into consideration the amount of work and time it takes to renovate the units. Maintenance have to renovate the units and do work orders. If you have to work overtime they make you go home early another day to avoid paying the time and half.
Pros
Cons
If you don't work in the office be prepared to work like you never worked before.
NHE has my back!
Very few places can I say have enjoyed going to work. That's not to say every day is a joyride or a breeze, but to say that I feel valued, appreciated and heard by management and by the owner himself! We work hard and sometimes the days are long, but knowing that there is great team behind me to help me finish a project, or give me that extra push of support makes all the difference in world.

NHE is in full support of industry training and self-development courses no only for their staff but for their communities as well. When local training is available for the managers, we invite our community boards so they are more in tuned with the business side of what is required to run their association and how we can work together for the betterment of that community.

Knowing that I have the support and tools I need makes me more confident as an Association Manager, in turn, I feel I can provide a higher level of support for my communities.
Pros
Positive work enviroment, supportive team, tools for success, approachable management, family vibe, and many more...
Cons
Looking foward to the 401k match (but at least we have a 401k), I'm not looking foward to an open floor work enviorment.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I enjoy working with NHE, Inc. Good work life balance and the culture is great. Benefits are wonderful. Very flexible schedule that helps accommodate my family needs.
Pros
Flexibility
review
NHE is great to work for. They are a very growth oriented company. They value their employees and are always looking for new ways to demonstrate their appreciation.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NHE, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.