Niagara Bottling Employee Reviews

Supply Chain: Stressful and no work life balance with never ending WorkLoad
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 17, 2019
It's about Supply chain planning department where i worked for 2 years. This team has terrible managers who have zero leadership skills and they work in robotic manner of throwing work on your table-all day.
Work life balance Sucks! Stress levels are high as Plants operate 24/7 and Planners are supposed to be on call 24/7
They have recently rolled out a so called ERP tool (a pathetic cheap one) which has made the life of planners far more miserable but unfortunately, managers only care about their own "medals" and "pay raise" ,they got in result of this so called "successful roll out!!"
And if you speak up against this culture! they label you as a person who always complains and then they start telling you the stories that how they used to work till 1 AM and how quick they were as compared to you when doing the same Job!! (although at their time company was so small and they don't give you any evidence to back up these claims and there are no witnesses of that as most of their peers have left already).
Most of the planners stay here for 6-18 months - in fact most of them realize in their initial 6 months that they have made a mistake by joining this company and then rest of the time they spend on getting a new job.
Health Insurance is super expensive and PTOs are terrible.Ideal employee is who even respond to emails/phone call on weekends and even when he/she is on PTO and never say NO to any task or speak up!
Pros
they process H1B for international students
Cons
No Work Life Balance, Cheap Tools/Software, Bad Management, Super Expensive health insurance, Pto
January 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We work hard at Niagara and work together to achieve the impossible. Sometimes this requires extra hours especially during our peak months. Our fast-paced culture and the opportunity to grow and learn is what makes Niagara exciting. We appreciate your time at Niagara and encourage our Team Members to discuss work/life balance with their managers.

Great company
Shift Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 15, 2018
Great pay and benefits. Management is fair. Work-life balance is good. Work hours are twelve hour shifts. Good people to work with. Advancement and relocation opportunities.
November 20, 2018

We are glad you are part of the Niagara Family! We encourage you to continue taking advantage of our professional development opportunities to grow your career with us.

A great place to work
Preventative Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INFebruary 13, 2019
Niagara is incredibly inviting as they are a family owned company and have fantastic values. The workplace culture is very friendly and positive. Niagara management, human resources and supervisory staff are very approachable and willing to help you in any way possible. All staff encountered have displayed nothing but great leadership qualities. Niagara treats their employees with respect. Co-workers are very helpful. Their are unlimited opportunities to grow with Niagara if you are willing to learn and put in the work. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Benefits and perks are very good for the industry. Thrilled and frankly honored to be with this company.
Pros
Pay, Pto, Benefits, Co-workers, Management, Perks, Growth opportunities, Family-Owned
Cons
Not Considering this job as a Career!!
Worker (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GADecember 28, 2018
When I came to Niagara, I thought this would be a good company to grow with....I WAS FOOLED!! I can deal with the hours, but no raise/bonus in almost a year. You give positions to people who don't have a CLUE about the department?? I can go on and on...but it's sad that I need to provide my family with Insurance, and I can't afford it. On a positive note: You do meet some good people.
Pros
People make the hours go fast
Cons
Management & Pay
January 4, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you enjoyed working with our Team Members. We have an annual merit increase process and provide many formal and informal opportunities for Team Members to grow their careers through training and promotions.

Demographics unbalanced- practiced nepotism
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 30, 2019
The Philly location is the worst. Wages are the lowest for the industry. Management doesn't see you as an equal. The health benefits are expensive for the employees. Employees pay 40% while the industry standard is 20% for employee. I would not recommend this employer to a friend you will lose a friend if you do.
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
Benefits wages managment recogntion
February 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We encourage all Team Members to report any unethical behavior to their Human Resources Manager or Executive team. Our compensation package is competitive and we offer many benefits options to fit the needs and budget of our Team Members and their families.

Production operator
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTOctober 18, 2018
This was honestly the worst company I’ve ever worked for..employee turnover rate is very high...managers were so rude and detached from people and their personal issues.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, long walks to reach a bathroom, pay benefits, management
October 19, 2018

Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry to hear about your experience.

Stressful Work Environment
Lead Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TXOctober 14, 2018
Poor Management need to improve on the overall companies Moral and employment environment to display an honest work place. Favoritism was a key factor.
Pros
Good Health benefits
Niagara Life
CORPORATE EVENT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 6, 2018
Niagara takes care of their employees and they do their best to have a work life balance. I enjoy working at Niagara because I love my TEAM......It's good to have a team that really care about your career.
Pros
Close to home, Great perks
Benefits
September 7, 2018

Thank you for being a part of the Niagara Family! We hope that you let your family and friends know about us as well.

Expected to do way more than ypur job role with no extra compensation, no work/home life balance condiseration.
Warehouse Logistics Lead (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, PASeptember 20, 2018
Mandatory overtime in excess of 60 hours per work week at times. Hard to schedule your earned PTO. Long days that exceed 12 hours per day, often 14 to 15 hours with no notice. Lack of communication. Segregation of departments rather than working as a team. Management does not follow the Niagara culture and often openly downs the company and employees in front of other employees. Pay and benefits are decent if you really need a job, but turn over rate is extremely high due to the cut throat and unprofessional management team members.
September 28, 2018

We appreciate your dedication as we move at a fast pace. We encourage you to continue this conversation with your local HR Manager. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Management lies.
Batching Operator (Current Employee) –  Missouri City, TXSeptember 17, 2018
Cut throat they will lay u off before giving u a raise. Terrible health care. Work u like a mule. Stay away. Managers and supervisor get bonuses by not giving u a raise and laying u off when it is slow.
September 20, 2018

Thank you for leaving a review and we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact your HR Manager to address opportunities for work life balance.

Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PASeptember 2, 2018
It had its moments of slow and fast paced work. They could work on managment a little more and the ways that approtched things. overall not a horrible place to work. Salary is good. You make good friends. Managment is rough.
September 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our management teams are always learning through formal training programs and on the job. We are glad that you are part of the Niagara Family!

Salary, benefits, facility
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2018
Good salary, benefits, clean facility, easy access to the freeway. However, we were crowded in a small office 4 people with no space or barely. The biggest opportunity was at the time I worked, management, not everyone but not to a professional standard. However, they like to promote within, the company seems to have a lot of future.
Pros
Salary, clean facility, benefits
Cons
some management
August 6, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our commitment to safety includes having a clean facility for our Team Members.

productive and advanced in technology
Preventive Maintenance Mechanic/Shift Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Seguin, TXAugust 7, 2018
good at training employees and great benefits. interesting and fast pace machines. nice people to work with scheduling sucks cant maintain a set schedule
benefits
Cons
scheduling
August 20, 2018

Thank you for being a part of the Niagara Family! We are proud to have the fastest lines in the world and we are glad you enjoy working with them.

Little room for advancement
Dock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJune 25, 2018
Little room for advancement and very low pay for the risk. And extremely high turnover rate. Zero compensation for associates who constant train new hires.
Pros
Rotating shifts
Cons
Low pay
July 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are continuously evaluating our total compensation to stay competitive in the local market.

Great place for those who are comfortable with no promotions
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Seguin, TXMay 15, 2018
never in my life have I worked for a place where managemtn has no idea what their employees actually do. Manager spend 90 percent of the day joking around with one another in the offices. The pay is fair but the raises are horrible. The culture here is horrible. employees show up tp work to get paid but have no passion for what they do.
Pros
$1 cases of water.
Cons
Horrible management
May 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As we continue to grow rapidly, there is an increase of opportunities for growth and cross-functional mobility. Our managers may also be new to their role and still learning. We encourage you to please continue this conversation with your HR Manager so together you can address your concerns.

Great
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 29, 2018
Great work space loved management everyone at the place they make you feel comfortable there like your a big family they have good benefits and also great training.
June 18, 2018

Thank you for being a part of the Niagara Family! We appreciate your feedback.

Not a bad place
Lead Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  seguin, txMay 4, 2018
Its not bad the hours are long and there is low accountability among co workers. The home life comes second and they are very stingy with raises......
May 18, 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. Please continue this conversation with your supervisor so together, we can address your concerns.

Fast paced and enjoyable place to work
Upstream Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTApril 14, 2018
I enjoy working for Niagara. Fast paced work environment and great teamwork makes the 12 hour shifts go by quickly. Health insurgence is a big plus. The company takes care of its employees..
Pros
Friendly work environment. Great benefits. Good work schedule.
Cons
Pay. No sick or vacation days, only PTO that is accrued.
May 18, 2018

Thank you for being a part of the Niagara Family! We are pleased to hear you enjoy the work environment and schedule.

PTO is 7 day advance no exceptions
Production Operator II (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAFebruary 9, 2019
Not a good place to work management treat you like trash , you don't have any sick days nor does the PTO help you. There's a 7 day advance policy we're you have to schedule for any time off and if you don't have enough PTO time it goes agents you, once you still take that time off or your manager does not approve it
Pros
More days off
Cons
PTO is 7 day advance no exceptions, dont matter if your sick or loved one has a situation
Great team mindset.
Night Shift Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 11, 2018
Great benefits. Lots of great training and growth opportunities.
Management was sincerely concerned about the success of the employees. Strong on safety.
Pros
Great benifits, Great Leadership
May 18, 2018

Thank you for your review and your time with us at Niagara! We hope you consider working with us again in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niagara Bottling. Our community is ready to answer.