Niagara Bottling Pay & Benefits reviews

Niagara bottling
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJuly 8, 2019
Very friendly environment, fast paced, loud work and wet environment, very good benefits, company buys food for employees when goals are reached. Would recommend to work there.
July 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed working with us! Please check out our openings and consider joining us again in the future.

Fast Paced Environment
Parts Room Associate (Current Employee) –  Groveland, FLJune 26, 2019
Fast Paced Environment. Good Benefits. Family owned. Great location. Discount. We produce an affordable price product for all consumers. Healthy and refreshing.
July 1, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review and being part of the Niagara Family!

Fast-growing company, Lots of opportunities for career advancement, nice work culture, friendly management, overall great company to work at.
Applications Engineering Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 8, 2019
- GREAT place to learn and advance your career (either within the company or at a bigger and better company)... I've seen people rise up the ranks at Niagara from an entry level position to upper management and I've also seen people start at Niagara and move onto companies like Apple, Edison, CA Government, Deloitte, etc.
- Very KNOWLEDGEABLE managers. They know their stuff. They're great mentors too. They are good at getting the best out of you and positioning you in for career advancement.
- NICE corporate culture. Upper management frequently engages with all the employees and you really get to meet a lot of people from different departments and build relationships with them.
- Hardest part of the job is that it can get quite repetitive over time (depending on the position of course).
Pros
Helpful Managers, Work life balance, Lots of opportunities for career growth/advancement
Cons
Benefits could be better
June 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you enjoyed working with our Team Members and the development opportunities we provide.

Terrible Management
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2019
Advise: Don't work there, Management is really terrible don't care about employees, specially the HR Manager, people dont even know who she is, never introduced her self to any one, Never at the office maybe works 2 or 3 days a week. Does Not follow up on the complains reported even if they are very serious .
Good pay but you will end up emotionally distressed , look else where
Pros
Benefits and Salary
Cons
Terrible Management
June 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. Our Phoenix management team takes complaints seriously and works a unique schedule that allows them to be more available to Team Members. We will provide your feedback and concerns to the appropriate teams.

Stressful, unhealthy, & lazy coworkers
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  5675 Concours St, Ontario, CA 91764May 22, 2019
I find it appalling that such a stressful & fast-paced environment can coincide with some of the laziest & incompetent workersI ha e ever met. It is extremely distasteful to have to work 12 hour shifts with people that do not reach the competency level necessary to fulfill the job requirements. The training is abysmal with Temporary workers training new hires. Supervisors are too lazy to troubleshoot problems on the production line yet they stress the need for higher production numbers at every Team Meeting. This was the worst job I have had so far & neither pay nor benefits could convince me to work there any longer.
Pros
Annual Raise
Cons
Lazy Coworkers
May 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are continuously improving and have shared your feedback about training with the plant management team.

Did not meet expectation
Preventative Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Missouri City, TXMay 21, 2019
Poor management. No real structure for employees and management to follow. Great benefits and a company with so much potetntial, although without having met everyone in management, the time I have been there i have seen so much disorganization and no promise of a successful future.
May 23, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We encourage you to continue this conversation with your HR Manager so together, we can address your concerns.

Stressful place to work.
Former member (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 5, 2019
Local management does not support employees, they will cut corners to save money so they can boost personal bonuses.
Insurance is very bad, high deductible and not good coverage.
Pros
Pay is ok but better at similar jobs near by.
May 10, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. We have multiple plans so Team Members can choose the option that works best for them and their family. We are also proud to share that this year we added Adoption Assistance & Enhanced Fertility Benefits to help support our Team Members.

Fun place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 24, 2019
Pay is trash , great people, long hours, short breaks, and I did Mention low pay with now raises at all. Management is great very family oriented n flexible with hours
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Low pay
April 30, 2019

We are glad you enjoyed working with our team in our family environment. Our compensation is on par with the market and we also have annual merit increases. Thank you for leaving a review of your experience.

It was an ok Company to work for.
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCApril 10, 2019
Like I said I did not like how they cut you out of overtime. Also they rushed training, because they were short handed. I had 96 hours on my paycheck and they paid me 88 regular hours and 16 overtime it should have been more.
Pros
Relaxed break times
Cons
They way they paid
April 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We encourage all Team Members to bring up any concerns they have with their paystubs with their HR Manager and hope you had a chance to do so.

One of the best places to work
Production Operator I (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAMarch 21, 2019
Everyone is helpful and understanding. All willing to explain and help when they can. My hiring manager went above and beyond to not only help me but also helped my boyfriend! My supervisor continues to check in on me and make sure I am okay with my work load. The environment is clean and they really push for safety! The benefits are the best I have ever had! They listen to any suggestions you may have from the hiring process to safety. Paid hollidays start from day one. They have employee appreciation days. They push for team work!
Pros
Enviroment
April 1, 2019

Thank you for being a part of the Niagara Family! We are glad that you are experiencing our collaborative environment and learning along the way.

good place to work
PM Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 18, 2019
It was my second home, good pay with benefits. Have opportunities to grow in the company. A lot of training in different department and skills . Good environment overall with good breaks and really good place to eat
Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 12, 2019
Don't be fooled by the "entrepreneurial" and "fast-paced" environment. It is complete chaos with horrible leadership, most likely resulting from being understaffed.
Management demands new ideas to improve performance, but will meet each of your ideas with a "no," and will make you spin your wheels until you feel like you're losing your mind.
Work/life balance, career development, and any other possible "perks" offered will be arbitrarily determined by your supervisor regardless of whether it reflects the company's "culture," and that same supervisor won't hold him/herself to those same arbitrary rules.
Management sees itself as superior to its underlings. Some managers will stymie professional development, and many of these same people reached their position via the Peter Principle. They promote people to leadership positions without proper experience and these new "leaders" have to rely on their team members because they have no idea what they are doing. How are team members supposed to be mentored or grow professionally with an incompetent boss? The incompetence within management hurts their team members success, development, morale, and relationships within the company.
Teams are grossly understaffed and aren't provided proper tools to make them successful in their positions. Management claims the company is "lean," but clearly they don't understand this concept.
This misconception of "lean" leads to having an insurmountable workload with a salary that is no where near market.
The health "benefits" are extremely expensive, which add even more insult to the below-market
  more... salaries.
Turn-over seems to be quite high, and there's no wonder if you've spent even one day working there.
Pros
Some really great, intelligent and hardworking people
Cons
Some really awful people, outdated technology
April 2, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As a quickly growing company, we understand our Team Members are often working on multiple projects at a time and giving it their all to contribute to our goals. We appreciate the hard work of our teams and hope they feel rewarded by seeing the impact they make every day and earning opportunities for career development. Our supervisors and managers are also participating in leadership training as we believe one can never stop improving. We encourage Team Members to bring up any concerns they have with work/life balance and management to their HR Partner so they can be addressed appropriately.

Niagara is an encouraging and positive workplace!
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 25, 2019
Team members are held to high expectations, which is both empowering and motivating. The work environment is very positive and encouraging and family friendly. I feel like I, as an individual, not only matter, but make a difference in my role. I have had better benefits, but I have never worked in a better environment!
March 21, 2019

Thank you for being a part of the Niagara Family! We have aggressive goals and we are grateful that our Team Members help us reach them.

Decent place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 25, 2019
Overall good company . Takes a while to get promoted or raises. Temporary work situation would be ok but not good as far as long term. Bad Management. Good company. Active in the community.
March 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are fortunate to be able to give back to our local communities through volunteering and other means.

Good and Bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 21, 2019
Company has great benefits and you make great friends and work times are great (Mon- Fri 6:30-3:00) Those are the only positive things. The cons of this company are much greater. No training, No clear direction, Sink or Swim mentality from Mangers. Will do a lot of shady things. Management is terrible.
Pros
benefits, coworkers
Cons
No Training, No clear direction, Shady, Bad management
March 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience. We are glad you made friends at Niagara! We understand that we have a fast-paced environment where business needs can change rapidly. Our training team offers a variety of classes like negotiation skills, communication skills, Six Sigma and job-related training to help our Team Members grow and develop their careers with us.

Alert!!! Do not settle for less
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 18, 2019
A typical day started with poor scheduling, lack of effort when it came to teamwork and a warehouse full of incompetents. Management only concern was upper management and emails.Leads/Supervisors show no character or remorse for employees-they will terminate you. The hardest part of my job was staying sane within an environment full of corruption. The most enjoyable part of working at Niagara was "trying" to make a difference, and stepping up when a natural disaster occurs.
Pros
Company lunches, Water sale
Cons
Poor Management, Lack Of Advancement, Hostile Environment, Favoritism:Raises
February 19, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We encourage all Team Members to report any unethical behavior to their HR Manager.
We are extremely proud of our community involvement and have stepped up when our local communities are affected by a natural disaster. You can learn more about our involvement here: http://bit.ly/NBHarvey

Good company with growth oppurtunity
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2019
Working at Niagara was a great experience and I would love to get employment back with them. Good hours and compensation matched with a good community makes for a great job.
Pros
Plenty of hours, good compensation, overtime, good culture, room to grow.
Cons
High levels of heat, unreliable coworkers.
February 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We encourage you to sign up for our Talent Community so you can be notified of any new positions in our two Dallas plants: https://careers.niagarawater.com/us/en/jointalentcommunity?applyType=JTC

A great place to work
Preventative Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INFebruary 13, 2019
Niagara is incredibly inviting as they are a family owned company and have fantastic values. The workplace culture is very friendly and positive. Niagara management, human resources and supervisory staff are very approachable and willing to help you in any way possible. All staff encountered have displayed nothing but great leadership qualities. Niagara treats their employees with respect. Co-workers are very helpful. Their are unlimited opportunities to grow with Niagara if you are willing to learn and put in the work. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Benefits and perks are very good for the industry. Thrilled and frankly honored to be with this company.
Pros
Pay, Pto, Benefits, Co-workers, Management, Perks, Growth opportunities, Family-Owned
February 19, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being a part of the Niagara Family! We are glad you have highlighted the unlimited opportunities to grow within the company through hard work and taking the initiative to learn.

PTO is 7 day advance no exceptions
Production Operator II (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAFebruary 9, 2019
Not a good place to work management treat you like trash , you don't have any sick days nor does the PTO help you. There's a 7 day advance policy we're you have to schedule for any time off and if you don't have enough PTO time it goes agents you, once you still take that time off or your manager does not approve it
Pros
More days off
Cons
PTO is 7 day advance no exceptions, dont matter if your sick or loved one has a situation
February 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We offer Paid Time Off for all full-time, regular Team Members that can be used in a flexible manner for personal, vacation, or sick days.

Demographics unbalanced- practiced nepotism
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 30, 2019
The Philly location is the worst. Wages are the lowest for the industry. Management doesn't see you as an equal. The health benefits are expensive for the employees. Employees pay 40% while the industry standard is 20% for employee. I would not recommend this employer to a friend you will lose a friend if you do.
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
Benefits wages managment recogntion
February 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We encourage all Team Members to report any unethical behavior to their Human Resources Manager or Executive team. Our compensation package is competitive and we offer many benefits options to fit the needs and budget of our Team Members and their families.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niagara Bottling. Our community is ready to answer.