Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Cente Employee Reviews

1.8
Ratings breakdown
Do not work here
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nf nyJuly 5, 2018
There is no room for advancement here, management is very poor. No one knows what they are doing because of the high turn around rate. Pay is very poor. Some staff and residents are super cool and nice but there's not really good stuff to say about this place. Everyone basically passes the buck and the aides run the facility. Look elsewhere for employment, everyone who gets hired are either very lazy and nasty or they work a couple shifts and quit because of the way the facility is run.
Pros
Maybe healthcare, pto time
Cons
Poor work environment, very poor management.
Horrible
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  822 cedar aveNovember 13, 2017
They dont know how to treat there staff. Under payed and understaff. No set rules and they pick and choose who can do what. No communication and there are cliques that need to be seperated.
Pros
People
Cons
Very nice place to work ...love my residents everyone makes you feel at home
Certified nursing asst (Current Employee) –  822ceder Ave niagara falls nyMay 17, 2017
I been at this job for 15 yrs so I am comfortable everyone treats me well how ever the pay is no good and there's not many raised ...I love my job and my residents however I need to explore
Pros
Free lunch and bennifits
Cons
Lowest paid facility
Not a great place.
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYDecember 6, 2016
Supervisors are rude. Bad management, and in organizes. For example, it took a year to get a raise and to find out I wasn't in the Union, even though I was officially supposed to be.
love the environment, clean area, great management
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYAugust 30, 2016
I love being apart of such a great team, I only work part-time and not enough hours so i'm currently searching for employment elsewhere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Cente. Our community is ready to answer.

Niagara Rehabilitation and Nursing Cente Reviews by Job Title