NICOLET STAFFING Employee Reviews

I enjoy working for this company.
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Rhinelander, WIApril 9, 2019
They are flexible on hours and worked around my school schedule. The only down side of this job is putting so many miles on personal vehicle. Would of been nice to be compensated for mileage.
good place to find work
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WIJanuary 13, 2019
I was able to obtain a job through nicolet staffing immediately. they were helpful and considerate through the entire process. i do recommend this staffing agency.
Pros
job opportunities
Cons
healthcare is not good
Flagging is dangerous hot but alot of fun
Flagger/Traffic Control (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIOctober 10, 2018
Thourougly enjoyed being a flagger through this temp service. Travel could be a bit comb and allersume but I had alot of fun. Hot temps and all! The person who hired me at Nicolet staffing was pleasant and very HELPFUL
Horrible place to work for
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WIAugust 3, 2018
The hours are crummy and the office staff was extremely unorganzied. They won't stand up for there employees at all. I hated working for them. You don't get paid back for the mileage on your car either.
fine
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIJuly 30, 2018
I have stayed with this company as long as I have on the sole basis of my clients. they cant seem to keep employees very long and I have seen many people come and go. management has even changed hands numerous times and communication is very poor.
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 23, 2018
Typical recruiting day - assisting walk ins w/applications, send candidates to corporate clients for review, dealing w/the new placements that suddenly quit or don't show up for the job. Biggest problem was finding employment candidates that would actually work...about 50% of the time would place a candidate and they would quit in the first month. Management was disconnected, except for the numbers, but would not provide a budget for any type of marketing so would make and put up paper signs in local convenience stores to try to generate new applicants.
Fun Place to Work and Supportive Staff
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Rhinelander, WI 54501June 7, 2018
This was a great working environment with lots of support from staff and coworkers. I felt that the staff cared for me. I miss staff, coworkers and clients. I would work there again.
Pros
Staff support
Cons
Moderate pay for the area but not a life sustaining wage
Hated it!
CNA (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIFebruary 19, 2018
I hated working here. Managers come and go. Last year they had a good one and let her go just to have a person on workman comp have a job. I left shortly after. Its a shame. Clients complained over and over again about the change in managers.The company lost clients and lost standing relationships especially in supportive home care. I found that the company cared more about the money than the people they take care of and it showed when they quit going to take care of clients in their home and left clients high and dry. People in the long term care were always in the dark as to what was going on. Hated it. Not the place I originally knew in the beginning...
Worst management ever
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIFebruary 19, 2018
I was a recruiter there. The VP and other upper management doesn't care about your morals. You're just a number there and they treat you like total ****. I will never step foot in the door of this company again.
Pros
Easy job
Temp Service
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Menominee, MIFebruary 1, 2018
They sent me to a good place to work. I sorted and tended the packaging line. Whenever I had an issue management was thrifty to resolve the problem. They have a great attitude there.
Pros
Get a foot in the door at promising careers.
Cons
They can let you go at anytime.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJanuary 28, 2018
The manager was such a nice person. Did very well communicating expectations. Very easy to talk to as were the other employees. I started there as an intern and quickly was hired as a paid employee. People were always willing to hear ideas and discuss any changes that could possibly enhance any part of the company
Health Care
Private Home Health Care (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WIJanuary 4, 2018
while working here I had numerous clients to take care of at their own homes. The client all needed different thing such as:
having medications admisitered to them
take blood sugar and giviing insulin
had to clean the house for them
had to dress and undress client
assist with tolieting
Pros
helping someone in need of help
Amazing
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  South Field, MIOctober 9, 2017
Management is amazing

Staff is amazing and always on time

Patients are very sweet and patient

They have amazing pay rate

Basically you help your patients
bathe
Shopping
Laundry
long hours but fun
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WISeptember 21, 2017
coworkers were fun to work with & we were willing to help each other out . good group of people !! when your there everyday its like family.
Pros
saved gas getting to wausau & back
Cons
short breaks
Awesome Temp agency
Assembler/Bagging (Former Employee) –  Menominee, MIAugust 1, 2017
Great management. They go above and beyond. They address any problems immediately. There are no benefits and pay is minimum but it's a good temp job until you find something else.
Temp agency that has found me several jobs
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  New London, WIJuly 11, 2017
Nicolet staffing is a staffing agency that will find you a job that suits your skills. The staff here are very nice and found me a job everytime i needed one.
Pros
Temp to hire
Cons
Low pay
They take at least $5.00 off top of everyone's hourly wage who works for them
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WIMay 26, 2017
Temp agencies are wrong. Temp agencies get there money from the hard work of poor people who can't find jobs. Society is wrong. I internet is wrong. world is wrong. Kys
like to work for company
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIMay 23, 2017
Think that it would be nice to take time and learn about the company. I also think that the time that you will take time and show me how to work with the stuff that you guy work with. I also would like to better myself with the company.
Ok
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIMay 21, 2017
I have a love/hate experience with this agency. They kept me working for the most part but when I needed papers signed it was harder to get a hold of them.
Hard to keep working
P3, P1 and on the docks & temp relief (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WIMarch 31, 2017
Good company, but need to be better organized. They are a friendly staff. Some of my co-workers didnt know whether or not they would be working the next day or not until the end of the day.
Pros
Nice friendly Staff
Cons
Dont have enough available jobs