Nightingale Home Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great job!
Certified Nurse Aide/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 9, 2018
Perfect job for the situation I was in at the time, hours were flexible and pay was decent. I would still work here if they hadn't of closed their office in 2016!
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sanderville gaApril 16, 2018
I liked working at this place I enjoyed da experience I had been around new people and being able to help them in anyway I could .I enjoyed the smiles on their faces bein able to still do things they wasn't able to do now bit can do with just a little help and encouragement
Fun Work plaace
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAMarch 23, 2018
Meeting new people, taking if the disable and the elderly. Traveling from house to house. Making the sick feel safe and loved in a clean environment..
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandersville, GAJanuary 26, 2018
I have learned many different types of skills and training on this job. Getting to know and meet different types of people has been a good experience for me.
productive hourly job
Great customer service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, GAJanuary 19, 2018
ok job, part time or full time, great place to work at. Job provided stability for me and my family. it was an alright place to work for the time being. There is some room for advancement.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Mileage
,Nightingale
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandersville, GAJanuary 18, 2018
a typical day at work, normal not a hard job. Love the cients. They do teach you a lot with lessons. the most enjoyable part is meeting different people.Sometime they put to much work on you like you don't have a life.
Pros
you have some good clients
Cons
poor communitcation
fun place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 13, 2018
The staff in the office was sort of unorganized but still was a great place to work. The clients was great as well. I came into my clients home and cooked, cleaned, run errands occasionally.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
unorganized
home health
Lyndsay, LPN Clinical Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Albany, GADecember 31, 2017
This is a great place to work if you enjoy home health and traveling and a busy yet exciting work day that engages your knowledge and skill set as a home health nurse.
Pros
alot
Cons
few
Fun work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandersville, GANovember 8, 2017
The job is ok, but management isn’t so good. I’m a full time employee, which I suppose to be getting 80 hours every 2 weeks , but I’m just average around 60-70 hours.
Pros
Some of the clients are very nice
Cons
Don’t get paid for mileage
HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST/OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 26, 2017
Nightingale is a good place to work. Relaxed atmosphere. Employees are good Nurses and Aides. Corporate sometimes like to micro manage. Just went to a new charting system. Easy to use.
great schedules
Nursing Assistant Certified (Current Employee) –  Painesville, OHSeptember 5, 2017
Great company the hours are great .the staff treats you well .I love my clients that I am sent out to.everyone us always so pleasant and eager to help.
Pros
great hours
working at nightengale
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INSeptember 4, 2017
not a good place to work.....they did not give you 40 hours....it has hard work taking care of sick patientsand having to lift and move them...did not care if you hurt yourself
Poor Management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTAugust 18, 2017
I disliked working for them. They didn't seem to care about their clients. If my son was sick I cud nvr get anyone to cover for me Management was rude
Pros
I enjoyed my clients
Cons
You cud nvr get ahold of management
Home Health care
Business Development/Direct Sales (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 14, 2017
No longer in Minnesota. Strong corporate headquarters in Carmel, Indiana. Huge market share in Indiana. Home health care company. Very efficiently run company.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Loganville, GAMay 9, 2017
It was a great place to work at while I was working there the job moved to Monroe Georgia to bigger work place and I love my boss the employees and other people.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
super stressful, always asking more from staff, misrepresented job duties.
HOME HEALTHCARE NURSE (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 4, 2017
this company was horrible! The orientation was long, but didn't cover what was needed. They stated you would only have so many patients per day, but would always be adding to your list. You were expected to do case manager duties, reviewing LPN's and CNA'S, and admitting and discharging patients from the service. You were expected to be on call frequently, but it wasn't "on call", there were scheduled patient to see, and or admit. There was no support from the so called case managers, and it was even difficult to get a hold of them.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
over worked, not supported
Had a better opportunity at Indiana Hand Center
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 19, 2017
I had a better opportunity with Indiana Hand Center. I enjoyed working in the medical field, however, there were some problems I felt in management. I tried several times to speak to my superior with no success, so I moved on to Indiana Hand Center.
A fun and rewarding job!
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Helena, MTApril 14, 2017
This company is great! Not only for yourself but for the clients as well- you are appreciated and cared about with this company! The clients are the best and most thankful people around!
ok place
Light housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INFebruary 14, 2017
love the clients but the management sucks. they do not work with you and the schedule are crazy. i will not work there again unless under new mangent
RN Auditor
RN Clinical Auditor (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INDecember 12, 2016
Auditing of clinician notes including nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational therapists, Speech
Therapists, CNA’s, to ensure accuracy and compliance to agency, State and Federal guidelines
Education and supervision of up to 40 clinicians in correct documentation methods
Auditing of OASIS assessments for trends in patient care
Tracking of levels of RN compliance for supervisory visits of LPN’s and CNA’s