Nihon Kohden Employee Reviews

Nihon Kohden - getting there
Director (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 19, 2019
When I was at Nihon Kohden, I did not approve of the CEO, but that has changed and the former CEO was let go. The job is somewhat stressful, but the people make up for that.
Pros
Strong Culture
Very Busy
Free lunch some time (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 8, 2017
Very busy at work, learned sales cloud worked with many application s integrated with salesforce, everyone here are friendly. The hard part lot of work and the enjoyable part is lot of work.
Started great, ended not so great
Technical Support Specialist 2 (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 22, 2016
Started off with management that understood the market and where the company stood. Ended with a new CEO whom allowed management to ruin career paths.
Educational
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 22, 2015
A great opportunity to work with some of brightest minds in the neurodiagnostic industry. This includes, but is not limited to, clinical support, technologists, and physicians.
This is a great company!
Employee (Current Employee) –  all over the countryJuly 31, 2014
I love working here, and most everyone I work with says the same thing. I can't think if a better recommendation for any company than that. The support people who work in the office are very helpful and it is a pretty cheerful place to be. The people who work in the patient monitoring group have great products to work with and the VP of monitoring is one of those guys who REALLY cares about his customers, their patients, and his employees. I can't say everything is perfect, but what job can? All in all, if you are thinking of working here I would say jump on the opportunity.
Pros
great products, good pay and benefits, good people to work with
Cons
neurologoy....
Great products and service.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2014
Great products but no marketing and no strategic plan to dominate market place.
Pros
Great products
Cons
no plan
Advanced Concept Great Product
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  WVA,Maryland,Delaware,VA, Washington DCFebruary 12, 2013
Cold calling on the phone, face to face calls and follow up. I have learned how hospitals work internally and the stress on staff. My Manager is wonderful and helpful when he can be with the resources’ available. My co-workers are very supportive of each other and upbeat. The hardest part of the job is that we have no client base, a small company, limited resources’ or branding, no internal marketing no one recognizes the name so they are very very hesitant to meet if at all.
Pros
my team has a close and wonderful relationship always willing to help eachother
Cons
no presence or branding for the device, no training program in place, no internal marketing efforts, disorganized management internally, consistently redundant.