Nika Employee Reviews

3.2Job Security & Advancement
Work as a satelite employee
Transition Manager, HFPA (Current Employee) –  Ft. Drum, NYApril 27, 2016
Allows me the flexibility to work as a lone entity t complete my mission while providing all the benefits and resources of a parent corporation.
Facility Systems Inventory /Real Property Installed Equipment Management
Facility Systems & Equipment Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 15, 2016
Overall company assessment is fair. However, my first year out of receiving HVAC license and certification I expected to utilize and rotate throughout the company using my skills.

The job requires a lot of travel and data management and information flow using state of the art computer systems. This was a plus in asset management as well as configuration management for project engineers that needed information on HVAC management and maintenance requirements.

My goal is to exercise my skills in installation and check out of HVAC systems for which I am licensed. Additionally I have held supervisory positions in the past and I am able to self motivate a team of technicians for any HVAC service industry.
Pros
Travel and interaction with various teams
Cons
Unpredicted extensions in travel