Nike Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,021 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn Donahoe
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
how was your day
Things about the company (Favorite shoes, athlete, etc), previous job experience, and who you are as a person
Some questions I remember: "What does integrity mean to you?" "Why does innovation matter?" "When was a time that technology was being difficult? What did you do?" "What are you most passionate about?"
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Nike?Published on May 24, 2021