NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 3,021 reviews matching the search
Good but there were drawbacks
Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2017
The Job overall was good. You got to meet new people and learn a lot from the brand and that is something I will cherish. The managers really believe in working together and are involved with the community whenever they can get the chance.

The Biggest Pro was the discount, 30% everyday on anything in the store for you and immediate family members, and the discount is applied on top of any store going on in the store which was amazing.

The Biggest Con was the low hours. There were weeks I would work 1 day, and there were weeks I would work 2. But keep in mind they were just 4 hour shifts so there's not much you can afford with that kind of pay.
Pros
Customer Interaction, Guarenteed Breaks, Ok Pay
Cons
Low hours, Only 1 or 2 days a week
Very innovative and uplifting
sales associate, material handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 25, 2017
A wonderful company to work for and gives an overall accomplished feeling when striving to be the best you can be at whatever it is you decide to do in the organization
it was a typical day at work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOSeptember 24, 2017
Nike was going to cut my pay from 15.00 to 10.00 worked as machine operator,enjoyed working there, but would not be able to support my family on 10.00 hr
Nice.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDSeptember 24, 2017
Cool place to work for a sneaker head. The discounts and the intel you get first on certain products is enough alone to make the job worth it. You also meet lots of cool people.
Cons
Work/Life Balance.
One of the best companies to work for
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 23, 2017
When it comes to Nike there is no other company that can compare to "JUST DO IT". Management is always willing to help and teach every athlete on how to do their job and progress in the field.
Retail Sales Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYSeptember 23, 2017
Very hectic environment because Nike was the most popular store in the outlets. But along with its craziness, it was a good job that treated me well. I was seasonal so every time I would be home for school they would welcome me back with open arms. I also gained friendships that I still have today.
fast paced
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 23, 2017
Nike has great benefits for their employees. It is a great company to have career advancement in the field of customer service and management. I had a great 2 years there.
Decent place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJSeptember 22, 2017
A typical day at work required intense customer service and knowledge of the company and product. I learned a lot about footwear and apparel, also many times the work culture was very fun and relaxed as well as productive depending upon the management.
Nice people and strong culture
Apparel Design Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 22, 2017
It was a little slow when I was there, but the work was interesting when we had it. This probably had to do with the fact that they were in the midst of a re-org. My coworkers and managers were nice. I was at Nike Golf, and our building was off campus so I experienced a fraction of the culture on campus.
Pros
Nice people, food trucks, fun projects
Cons
Very quiet, slow
nike
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 22, 2017
i liked working at nike but the environment just did not suit me at all the adults there were by far the most difficult people to work with and i would not prefer to work there anymore
Pros
i loved doing what i was doing
Cons
the workers were unprofessional
Fun and fast paced
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 21, 2017
Working at Nike has been one of the best companies I've ever worked for. They really care about their associates. The brand is amazing and the staff is excellent.
Pros
Pay, atmosphere, development
Cons
Hours
Great place to work for more than 25 years ...
Sr Sales Director NIKE Women's // Emerging Markets (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 21, 2017
Great place to work for more than 25 years ...

Significant change in the culture and vision for the future of the company

Long days, hard work

Lots of layers of management
South Outlet store is a joke
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 21, 2017
Management is racist, at this location. plays favorites all the time. management sleeping with team members so they can get promoted. District manager buries his head in the sand.......
Good job for young people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 21, 2017
I worked here at 18 and left when I was 23 It was an amazing job and I had so much fun and learned so much from here. Plus the 40% off for employees and family ain't bad either
A Great Learning Experience
Part Time Over Athlete (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 20, 2017
Nike is a fun fast paced environment filled with people that are extremely passionate about their job. They help you find more in yourself along the way.
Overall cool job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2017
a typical day at nike is like any other regular retail place. i learned alot about nike as a company how they make their products and what they use to make their product.
Great place to work. Staff and Employees are friendly and make sure that the consumer comes first
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 20, 2017
A typical day at work involves me supervising employees to make sure that they are giving consumers great customer service, coaching them on how to be future leaders and managing my department and making the necessary changes to ensure good business results.
The culture of the company is to make sure that the consumers come first. Nike makes sure the their employees have good benefits, they are flexible with time off and have a culture of promoting from within.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers that are coming in to take advantage of certain policies.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being a part of the new products that are launching and giving the consumers the chance to learn about them. Nike releases a multitude of products that consumers have no idea about, so it is always great to inform them about what certain products are for and if it suits their needs.
From my time working there
AWSOME place to work
Senior Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2017
Great Company to work for, great benefits discounts.Able to buy stocks at lower rates, can get promoted within company.great coworkers easy to learn your job.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Some long days only two shifts
Excellent place to work
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 19, 2017
Wish there was one in my area so u could go work there again.
Was abaslutely my all time favorite and dream job of all time
Atmosphere was always positive morale was great as well.
I even got involved in being fitness and becoming a healthier person with the help of the company. The technology and trainng was awesome. Always felt like a family
Nike is a Great Company
Enterprise corporate strategic technology planning (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 19, 2017
Worklife balance can sometimes be tough, but good people and great work. The work is challenging and there is a heavy reliance on the matrix. I would highly recommend this company to a friend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2