Nike Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
52.8K
41.8K
Found 4,430 reviews matching the search See all 5,961 reviews
Fast-paced, innovative with few opportunities to advance
L-band employee (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 15, 2018
The distribution center was fast-paced and innovative, always looking to improve overall operations; however, the focus on the company’s well-being sometimes stepped on the toes of employees, instead of a collaborative relationship. Few opportunities to advance within the locale.
No Room for advancement
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 15, 2018
You cannot get promoted. They over work you and under pay you
I worked 2yrs perfect attendance as a temporary employee. They never considered hiring me.
Nike
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 14, 2018
Working at Nike has been an amazing opportunity just by seeing customers happy when they leave out the doors of nike with the correct gears. Inviting the customers in by signing the customers up with an App called "Nike Plus" makes it more exciting only because their being more involved with what nike has to offer.
Cut throat and competitive
Plastic Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 14, 2018
The workers are like middle school students. The management show favoritism. Everyone is in everyone's business. The hours are brutal and if you're not willing to do more work than you are getting paid for then this is not the job for you.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Co workers and managers
Great work place
Nike warehouse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 13, 2018
Great managers as well as the work place. Also it was a fun place to work and very fast past when it came down to loading the trucks for shipment. But other than that i have nothing bad to say.
Friendly environment and self growing company
SALES ATHLETE (Current Employee) –  Commerce, CAJuly 13, 2018
The typical day at Nike is serving the customers while flourishing existing skills and newly acquired skills. I learned how to handle money efficiently and interact with hundreds of people in a fast pace environment. The culture in Nike is friendly and goal oriented. The goals are directed towards staff and customers. The hardest part of the job is being quick on your feet while helping thousands a people a day. The enjoyable part is everyone is there to work. Nike is about team work and taking the company where it needs to go while accomplishing the mission goal.
I Really enjoy supporting the Nike Team
Retail/EUC Support Service (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 13, 2018
Working with Nike has been a wonderful experience.

A typical work day for me would be gathering all the tools i may require for my work. Once thats complete I review my assignments and being driving to my work sites.
Cons
Alot of driving
Fun work environment
Assistant Coach/ Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAJuly 13, 2018
The location was very fun and the entire team allow the customer to always feel like they were part of the team. Being able to always deliver the expectations for the location was an amazing feeling.
productive and Fun workspace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 12, 2018
I loved working at Nike. It is a great working environment, and management makes the place function so smoothly. its fast paced but very fun. plus you meet some really great people.
Fast and fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 12, 2018
Good place for growth and experience with other cultures and sports. Also a great place to learn organization and patience especially working in the kids section
Hardworking individuals coming together as a team.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Simpsonville, KYJuly 12, 2018
I’ve worked at a Nike factory store for just under a year and it’s great... sometimes. It’s a very laid back environment but it can also get very stressful at times for full time employees.
Cons
No overtime
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAJuly 12, 2018
Working conditions on Nike were rally nice. The warehouse was always cool and not hot. Everyone working there were really nice and caring people. Nice place to work.
Pros
Good working conditions
Cons
Poor leads
Toxic environment
Project Manager/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 12, 2018
This company likes to put people into jobs they are not suited for or qualified to have. They base their decisions on social relationships rather than job skills. There is a higher than proportionate level of young attractive female admins who climb up the ranks remarkably fast into director or senior director roles with no measureable experience. They treat their contractors horribly and have ways of keeping contractors without converting them for years.
Unappreciated Labor
Nike Athlete (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 11, 2018
During my time at Nike in a retail setting, I have not been shown the proper appreciation or monetary value. While this is my dream company, I do not suggest working in a retail setting.
Pros
Good discount on products
Cons
Bad pay
Fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJuly 11, 2018
Great place to work, fun atmosphere and great supervisors. Would love to work for the company again. Benefits are clothes & shoes discounts and contest prizes.
Pros
Upbeat
Cons
Low pay
Fun Place to work
SECURITY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 11, 2018
Relaxed work environment but occasional micromanagement by supervisors who just seem to make a controlled situation more chaotic. I would prefer to not have to fill this out but indeed is forcing me to.
Loved my job!
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJuly 11, 2018
The people at this store make it feel like home, and every morning we start our day off with our huddle. One of the best feelings is knowing you're a part of such an ambitious, motivational and positive filled company. Most days go by pretty quickly. You've gotta love the brand to work here, everyone here is all about Nike. It's a super welcoming environment and I always loved hearing the feedback from consumers who loved their experiences at Nike.
okay work place
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 11, 2018
I didnt like the way they showed favoritism between temporary employee and permanent employee,but the food was good .the hardest part was the long standing.
Productive and fun loving work place
SAP OM/DL, MM Functional QM consultant (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJuly 11, 2018
Daily stand up to review Sprint stories.
Learn new business process and enable the solution to global customer base.
Good work life balance.
Opportunity to work across the globe business team located in Asia, North and South America, Europe.
Fun and interactive work place
v Cashier Register (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLJuly 11, 2018
I would recommened anyone. There are such a great people to work with, if you have any type of problem at home and you need help with your schedule or anything they will help you in a instant .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nike. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight