Nike Employee Reviews

Found 4,932 reviews matching the search See all 6,681 reviews
Perfect for Students
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 19, 2018
My first job in high school. It was perfect for me at that time in my life. I made a lot of friends while working there, and we had an amazing team. Shout out to the Nike team/managers at the Lancaster, PA Tanger Outlets!<3
Pros
discounts
Fun place to work great experience
S&R Receiving Clerk/ Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 19, 2018
Pretty simple and straightforward job I held there the people were great everyone was respectful of everyone else and appreciated each other and worked well to solve problems and get things done for our customers.
Fast paced work environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLNovember 18, 2018
A typical work day at Nike Sawgrass involves nearly a hundred or more customers interactions, usually in a variety of languages. Most interactions will require product as well as stock knowledge with the occasional interaction for a complaint or custommer grievance. Working at Nike Sawgrass is a great opportunity for learning how to deal with high stress, face paced situations with a light emphasis on multi-tasking. While management, leave much to be desired, workplace culture among employees is typically high on morale and comradery. The hardest part of this job would be the coupling of the great amount of work required and the inkling that job security could be at risk for unwillingness to stay beyond scheduled work hours. While the best part of this job would easily be the aforementioned comradery among employees, the great discounts and flexible scheduling.
Pros
Long lunches, great discounts and flexible scheduling
Cons
Low pay, high stress environment, poor management
Collaborative fast paced place
SDET (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORNovember 18, 2018
good place to work, but unfortunately contract jobs are volatile as whole projects could end without notice.
Good culture, a mix of fast pace and also collaborative
Nike
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 17, 2018
A nice work environment with great opportunities. I got chances to grow as a leader at Nike and I think it has definitely inspired my role as a floor leader at Target.
Cons
shorts breaks
good retail job
Part Time Athlete (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJNovember 17, 2018
wouldnt say long term unless higher position is available
dont feel like writing any more 90 more characters so i hope you have a very blessed day !!
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 17, 2018
This was a great job enjoyed every moment from training to being on the floor I have never liked working anywhere like I enjoyed this job A plus all the way around
they offer employees work out area
Tool Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MONovember 17, 2018
I work unsupervised. Manage my own time. Maintain tooling for production. I diagnose issues with machines. This can be a challenging but rewarding position at times.
Greatest Job
Head Coach (Store Manager) (Current Employee) –  North Branch, MNNovember 17, 2018
When I started with Nike, it was another job to help me earn money while I figured out life. Its quickly became much more. Nike is an amazing company to work for and truly cares about their people. Experience helps promote you through the ranks not a degree. Nike was the greatest job I've ever had.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, work life balance
Cons
nights and weekends
Work with Fun people
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCNovember 17, 2018
It was an okay job, I am glad they raised the pay because it was much needed. The people you work with our fun, but sometimes managers can get annoying and try and tell you how to operate something when you already know how to operate it.
Pros
Discount Online and Stores around the World, 1 /hour lunches work over 5 hours
Cons
40 hour minimum availability but only scheduled 25 -35
Hard place to work
Coach (Department Manager) (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PANovember 16, 2018
Demand alot of all leaders. Hourly leaders end up working off the clock because OT is not allowed. At smaller stores, the work life balance is much better than the top doors.
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJNovember 16, 2018
At Nike in Jersey Gardens, I always found myself multitasking by helping customers in front of me, answering the telephone, and running to go find sizes for customers. I would say that I definitely learned how to stay calm under pressure and If you stay calm the tasks would be easiest to complete. overall, Nike was a fun place to work. The energy was mostly good. There was always a lot to do though, so days went by fast.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VANovember 16, 2018
Great place to work. Fun workplace environment. Great employee perks. Not much room for advancement in local stores. Employee training is very helpful and informative. Nike is great about recognizing employees for their contributions and accomplishments.
Pros
Free staff dress
Cons
Inconsistency with hours
Nice place
Package Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 15, 2018
Quick place and fast worker . Great environment to work and good hours. Hardworking space and must get along with co workers. Nice job for younger crowd but suggested for older.
Sales Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 14, 2018
Great company. Not a lot of opportunity for advancement with in in-line stores. If looking for personal advancement build connections and network. Work hard.
good place to work but long hours
Plastic Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 14, 2018
Hours were ok but worked 12 hour shifts all weekend. Also, had to lift heavy boxes and move pallets with a hand cart. Shift are 5-5, either am of pm.
Fun and Educational place to work with good discounts
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2018
Everyday I was learning something new about the company. They had us stay up-to-date on the technologies in the apparel, footwear, and equipment by giving us a fifteen minute huddle at the start of every shift. I made some friends while working there, but it felt like a second home sometimes.
Pros
Free food with meetings, 30% discount, staff dress every 6 months
Cons
poor scheduling, drama, favoritism
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 13, 2018
I thought working for Nike was very exciting and was well organized environment. You learn about all different types of shoes and other products. I also learned alot from the consumers.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Typical Work Day
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2018
I was responsible for knowing the NIKE history, the background of the running, walking shoes, etc., cleaning the shoe area, stocking and arranging the store merchandise.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
Temporary Only Work Opportunity
fast pace productive environment
Assistant Head Coach/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCNovember 13, 2018
set goals for the team each day . product fill for customer friendly experience. team training for new onboading team members. enjoyed doing cheers during the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nike. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
53.1K
42.1K
31.1K

Women's ratings

3.6Fairygodboss Score

60%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

90%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss