Nike Employee Reviews

Found 4,744 reviews matching the search See all 6,424 reviews
Production
DC Inbound Replenish/Picking Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 22, 2018
Productive and fun workplace directing team to achieve daily production, financial, and safety goals. Responsible for day to day operation of leading team to achieve replenishment goals.
Pros
Ability to create fun competition.
Great Environment to Work in
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 22, 2018
At Nike Factory stores your coworkers are seen as teammates and can also become close friends. The management team works very well when everyone is on the same page. There is no commission but sales athletes are encouraged to make the consumer experience memorable and pleasant. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customer complaints and returned shoes with blown air units. Overall, it is very easy to be successful working there as long as you make it clear to the management team what your career goals are and you are on task during your shifts.
Pros
Works around your school schedule
schedule is
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 22, 2018
the schedule is great and gives you plenty if time to do things outsude of work but the coworkers are to invasive and try to throw you under if they feel like you are trying to outperform them
Very fun place to work
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 21, 2018
I would recommend Nike to everyone. It's a very exciting place to work. The people there are very friendly and outgoing. The managers are always there to help you out whenever you need something. They work with your schedule. The breaks are great.
Amazing and productive place to work
Part Time Employee/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OHSeptember 21, 2018
Managers always driving employees to doing their best work. Very positive and driven environment provided. Opportunities presented to those who do their part. Learned so much about personal development as well as the company itself. My few years with Nike has led me to want to pursue a career with them in the long run.
Pros
Very generous discount, many breaks provided.
Cons
Have to work basically all weekends
Great experience and was a good job
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Georgetown Washington dcSeptember 21, 2018
If i could do it all over again i would loved the job and the experience was great for it be some ones first job basically. The staff treated you with the Up most respect to.
Great company to work for with great benefits
Operations Coach (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 20, 2018
Working at Nike Boston has been my best career experience so far. The pay, benefits, and culture are very good within Nike as their employees are one of their top focuses besides their consumers. Moving from a retail store into a corporate career has been very challenging as Nike's corporate careers are very competitive.
Pros
Benefits and culture are great
Cons
Moving from retail to corporate roles are very challenging
Fun place to work
Sales Floor Associate (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 20, 2018
Nike is an extremely fun place to work. Typically I process apparel in the storeroom. I have learned how to use company technology. The management is nice but they do not listen to their employees sometimes. The hardest part of the job is balancing your tasks with customer service if you work on the sales floor. Working in the back, the hardest part is keeping up with the processing quota. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people you meet and the events you can go to.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Poor compensation and hours
fast place and productive
Sales Rep/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2018
great place to work. I learned how to correctly place the shoes in the box, make sure the shoes are the correct size and the bottom soles of the shoes are not torn and se
Incredible company to be associated with.
Associate Product Line Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 20, 2018
Nike is an very rewarding company to work for and be associated with. I am very proud to have had the opportunity work at and with Nike for 28 years.
Starting my shift
Nike Team Athlete (Store Associate) (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 20, 2018
I enjoy doing a huddle with my team at Nike in the beginning of my shift. In this huddle we go over goals that we need to achieve for that day or month end.
Overall Id work there again
Nike Athlete, Cashier, and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLSeptember 20, 2018
the job was okay, but truth be told I would like better benefits for the work and stress having to be dealt with on a daily basis. staff worked very hard
Pros
discounts
Cons
Pay could be better
great
Consumer Expirence Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CASeptember 19, 2018
great place to work, the atmosphere and the people, it was a great place to work not only with he [people but the company in general and all of what the company believes.
productive and fun workplace
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CASeptember 19, 2018
great work environment - people are always very helpful - relaxed work day but can be fast paced during weekends and especially holidays

most enjoyable part of the job is working with like minded people who usually have similar interests making the day go by fairly quickly
Peers were great, management are store sucked
Athlete Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tannersville, PASeptember 19, 2018
I didn't like the management that was in place. There was no room for growth at the site I was at. I love the company as a whole but I would not go back to work for that location.
1st Job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 19, 2018
It’s great for your first job , If you’re a good problem solver then Nike is the place for you. If you want to become a detailed oriented person. Then Nike Co. is the place for you
A Productive place to grow yourself.
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2018
You have to be mentally and physically ready for the job. It comes with a lot of responsibility but it is worth the money. When you work at nike it's best that you stay to yourself and do as your told.
Loved working there
PART TIME SEASONAL ATHLETE (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLSeptember 19, 2018
It was a fun-filled place to work. I was happy to come to work. There was FIFA tournaments on the PS4 in the break room. We got awesome discount deals. It was filled with fun coworkers too.
Pros
Great pay, fun working environment
Interesting Experience
Front Desk Attendant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 19, 2018
As a contract worker at Nike Sports Centers you will experience a lot of discrimination from full-time employees and management. There was a large divide placed between those who have the illusive black badge and the lowly, temp, white badge.
Productive and energetic work environment.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn NSW 2144September 19, 2018
Nike provided online training and development within the organization. Team based company that was fast paced and fun. Nike enhanced communicational skills and assisted in character building.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nike. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

3.3InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight