Nike Employee Reviews

41.8K
Found 4,448 reviews matching the search See all 5,993 reviews
i enjoy working here
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  wiscosnin dellsJuly 21, 2018
they offer a flexible schedule and fun work environment. You are provided with the right uniform and are able to pick out your shoes and style of shirts you are to wear. .
Laid back and easy to do
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 21, 2018
Its was very easy and laid back. if work was slow then we would get sent home early which means less money. You do get to go the nike factory and get discount off shoes.
Pros
on site food
Cons
have to have badge to get in. No bagde no work.
Like going to Highschool
Cloud TQM & Governance Lead / HR Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 21, 2018
Working at Nike is like going back to high school. It is a company of clicks - heavy preference given to jocks.
They tend to do EVEYTHING by committee consensus.
BTW - Fantastic cafeteria. The food is excellent at each location.
Productive and Fun environment to work in
Part-Time Athlete / Pacer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 21, 2018
Always innovative and moving forward with technology and growing trends. Keeps up to date with the market and consumer needs in products and services.
Pros
First dibs on new technology
Reliable, Love a challenge, Dependable, On Time, Strong Leadership Material, Trainer, Hard worker
Maintenance Parts Cage Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 21, 2018
Machine possible breakdowns. How to find the right parts with speed and accuracy. Managements having confidence in me.
When it's slow. Peace of mind.
Pros
Give aways
Cons
Great Benefits
Nike is a great company
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2018
I worked as a processor and the people at Nike really care about their employees. I just wish I could have had a permanent position with the company. There are a lot of perks that come from working there.
Pros
High energy work environment
Cons
Long lines for lunch
Fun company to work for!
Nike Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INJuly 19, 2018
Nike taught me hard work and passion! We were a family! I went to st Augustine, Fl with the company! Overall great company, especially for teens and young adults!
Pros
Free lunch, travel opportunities, etc
Fulfulling work environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTJuly 19, 2018
It was really fun working there and I made a lot of friends bc even though not everyone is the same age, we were united as a team and everyone got along with everyone. Still kind of miss it!
Productive fun
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2018
Nike is a very great place to work. It has a very great opportunity for you too, also great benefits and more it's just the walking to the break room to eat.
Cool people to meet
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2018
The people you work with are friendly and tend to help make your day at work a good fun day. Management can be iffy and tend to lash out at times for no reason. On good days management can be great but they are all about the work, which is typical. If management is on them about work though, expect a lashing.
Pros
Great benefits and healthcare, up to 50% in discounts on merch, accumulate paid time off (pto) hours every week
Extremely fun place to work.
KIDS BRAND AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 18, 2018
It was a pleasure working for Nike. They could be a bit strict on time management but other than that a cool company to work for. You also received a discount which is a major plus
Pros
Discount
Cons
Pay
Productive and fun place to work.
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSJuly 18, 2018
I would recommend anyone to try and work here especially if you are in college and just looking for something to do. The environment is fun, you can express yourself, and get acquainted with others. Nike is a great place to work.
Relaxed yet stern work environment.
Gym Attendant (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 18, 2018
A day as a Nike gym attendant was repetitive. Main priority was to keep both the gym and the locker room clean. After spending almost two years I have decided to walk away in hopes of finding something more meaningful.
Productive workplace always something to do
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2018
As you make your way to work you first have a meeting to tell you your expectations for the day. There was a certain number we had to obtain before we could be released to go home. We all seemed to get along pretty well and if anyone needed help with something there were always people around willing and able to help. The work enviornment was very friendly and we always put the job first.
N/a
DEPARTMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 17, 2018
Fast paced environment - team is fun and work is standard - compensation is low and hours and work/life balance are non existent. Schedule frequently late and not posted, $ very low.
Nice Discount
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OHJuly 16, 2018
Retail is retail. Weekends, holidays and some evenings must be worked. Management pushes certain aspects, making employees robots. Discount was good though.
Pros
Discount
Motivating and Fun Work Environment
Sales Athlete (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJuly 16, 2018
A typical day working at Nike includes helping customers on the sales floor, specifically using knowledge of the Nike products to help them meet their needs. Responsibilities also include working the cash register.
Nike focuses a lot on employee unity and works hard to create a positive work environment.
fun workplace
Seasonal Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Johnson Creek, WIJuly 16, 2018
as a seasonal employee i was thrilled to be outfitted in nike apparel. the work environment was great however i was working at nike part time along with another full-time job and could not continue my employment at nike for too long after black friday
Pros
great work environment
Cons
rate of pay
Fast-paced, innovative with few opportunities to advance
L-band employee (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 15, 2018
The distribution center was fast-paced and innovative, always looking to improve overall operations; however, the focus on the company’s well-being sometimes stepped on the toes of employees, instead of a collaborative relationship. Few opportunities to advance within the locale.
No Room for advancement
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 15, 2018
You cannot get promoted. They over work you and under pay you
I worked 2yrs perfect attendance as a temporary employee. They never considered hiring me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nike. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

60%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

80%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss