Nike
Happiness rating is 77 out of 100

Nike Employee Reviews

Found 7,230 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Nike selected this as a representative review
Real home experience down to earth staff. Love how everyone treat each other like real family plus the discount鈥硷笍 love the gear as well great job for anyone
Overall I think the company as well it is a good a job for high school students if you had ability to move up in and through the ladder throughout the career but it is kind of difficult
Pros
The people that I work with, the salary, the hours of being able to get more hours
Cons
Long hours of standing on your feet
One of the best companies I've worked for. Great benefits and team culture! Great discount on shoes and leadership wants to see you succeed. good training program and you really immerse yourself in the shoe world working for Nike at any level.
Pros
employee discount, benefits
Cons
retail hours
I worked remotely, but enjoyed the teamwork and ability to work independently. Exciting to work in area you have a passion for (sports). The go to market strategy and organization is changing as they press to become more of a tech "direct to consumer" company. The organization was top heavy and bureaucratic which could be frustrating at times. But overall, loved my years working for them.
Pros
Able to work independently
Cons
Senior Management was top heavy and risk averse.
Was a fun place to work sad to say this store has closed down. Management was very friendly company took care of us overall you get 30% discount in store and 40% online. Nike is very flexible with hours just need to tell management ahead of time has very well COVID-19 procedures in place throughout the workplace they provide your own Nike branded mask. Typical retail job involves assisting customers with questions about shoes, apparel, and equipment working either in footwear or the stockroom is the best position.
Pros
Employee Discount, Pto, Staff Dress, Hour Break
Job seekers rely on your experience.
It鈥檚 mostly good working here, but the occasional problem is usually being underpaid and lack of honest, fair management within the local stores. Other than that, everything is perfect at Nike
Overall ok job. Pay should be a lot higher. No employees recieved a raise this year. Managements reasoning was because of Covid which I think is just ridiculous. Nike makes plenty of money to give raises to all its employees who deserve it. Now everyone has to wait another year to get a raise....
Pros
Discount
Cons
Good Job For Student, Good discounts and free* stuff*must pay income tax on the stuff received. Other employees complained they could not get more hours. May not be good for some one wanting 40 hours each week. Many employees had multiple jobs.
overall as far as retail goes nike is a good place to work. Problem is many hurdles are put in your way to advance and they want you to be available way too much time!
Pros
Amazing People, Good discount
Cons
Management regularly change rules at their discretion, too much availability requested
Nike Inc is a great place to work for anyone looking to grow their career in many different areas (Retail, Logistic, Marketing, Merchandising, Data-Entry) It's a company that believes in it's people an drives to promote internally. On the job training offered an steady communication of new incentive an bonus opportunities.
Pros
Community involvement, health benefits, stock benefits
Cons
hours, discount
There is no work life balance. Managers are passive aggressive and never notice anything you do. Days off are impossible. It doesn鈥檛 matter the reason you put (wedding, banquet, etc) if the date is full there will be no expectations made. If there is short staff, the management will not chip in and help in areas needing it like everyone else. Athletes are expected to help close a section fully. Management will slowly help but not at the pace athletes are expected. Management will not make an effort to get to know you. If you like to feel a friend/closeness relationship sense in a workplace, this is not for you. You are an employee and that is all.
Pros
$150 of staff dress free
Cons
hard to get days off, no encouragement, work after time to get off.
Great for young school aged person who doesn鈥檛 mind nights and weekends which is a requirement. Not true defined growth to management with many employees being there for 4-5 years without the opportunity.
I was one of the biggest employees but I only wear a size large. My coworkers would offer to help me workout and diet. I was happy with how I looked but they could not accept me. Managers were great but hated the other part time employees
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Toxic coworkers
Coworkers made the job fun but it does get really busy during the weekends. managers are fairly nice and funny. customers can be extremely rude and entitled but that's just apart of the job
Good job for teens starting out in the industry, one perk is free clothing and footwear every six months and the nike discount. fun environment but not long term
I love Nike they care about all their employees especially if you are in school they have that mindset where school doss indeed come first before anything and they are very understanding.
I was temp working here but i enjoyed it and gave it my all. Most days were challenging but we met our goals. Team leads were fair in giving out the work it was fast paced and rewarding at the end of the day. Knowing that our customers had their orders and that they were very pleased.
Pros
Fortyfive minute lunch break
Cons
Asked to work over at moments notice
Nike is a great company that cares but the management sucks in stores. I enjoyed my three years. Working black Friday is trash but they do feed you and do raffles for free stuff!
Pros
Fill the fridge events, free stuff, lots of breaks
Cons
Management, young Management that are clueless
Loved working here. Great team environment. People around to help. Customers usually share common interests as employees so it was great to be able to talk to people likeminded.
Faster. Why are you still considering that job? They are great in Oregon but not Memphis. If you take this job be prepared to lose your personal life.
Pros
Free shoes
Cons
No life.
I started off at the footwear department, but within the first two months I was being moved to different sections in the store. The team is pretty helpful. I found myself not wanting to stay because I did not enjoy retail.
Pros
Breaks, discounted products, events for the team every month
Cons
customers, long hours, bad pay
  1. Employee Reviews