Nike
Happiness rating is 78 out of 100

Nike Employee Reviews

Found 7,201 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Nike selected this as a representative review
Real home experience down to earth staff. Love how everyone treat each other like real family plus the discount‼️ love the gear as well great job for anyone
This was a great productive and fun company to work for I learned a lot and made some decent money. Overtime is normal good family life home every night.
Pros
Money
Cons
I started as an intern and worked with Nike for several years helping with tournaments. Great place to work, I learned a lot. Very high energy and fast-paced.
Pros
The gear, duh!
Cons
Long tournament days
Nike was a really fun place to work. There is no commission so it takes a lot of pressure off employees. It is a very easy job as long as you do what you are supposed to do. Management pushes team involvement and always makes you feel comfortable. The pay is okay but it's a retail job so you can't expect much.
Pros
Discounts and Environment
Cons
Nothing really
Nike has a very laid back environment. Coworkers are easy to get along with and management is very easy going as long as you get whatever you are supposed to done. Combines fun and work. It can be fast paced at times.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Fast paced
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I have worked for two different Nike stores and let me tell you the coaches and leaders genuinely care! The leaders make sure that you are ready to take on the day.
Cons
Hours
An amazing company to work for! The atmosphere is great and the managers truly care about you! I loved working for Nike, but I left because of college.
Nike is an amazing place to work. The managers care about their employees and do anything they can to help them advance if shown the proper interest and desire. It is fun to work there, especially if the team worked together, and got along. We had a blast at work, all the while crushing hourly and daily goals on the regular.
Pros
Great atmosphere, fun place, free clothes and shoes
Cons
Hours fluctuate, making your it hard to have a consistent meaningful income
The schedule and pay is good. A lot of micro Management. The morale is terrible. Hardly any training..sink or swim attitude. Like any company, there is a lot of favoritism.
The company is a great place to work for, but if you're on the retail end, the pay is pitiful compared to how much money the company makes. Other than that, it is a fun, fast paced job with great people and management.
Pros
Cool people, fast paced
Cons
Pay isn't all too great
Great company to work for! Worked as seasonal sales associate. Great staff and management was awesome! I was at the clearance store, which was a temporary location.
Pros
Lots of communication, friendly competition for membership sign ups, rewarded good work with acknowledgment, advancement opportunities
Cons
Late shifts and long shifts
I had the opportunity to learn more about the company and build upon my customer service skills. Which will help me in the future when pursuing a different career.
Pros
Great enviorment
Cons
Rude cusstomers
Good company to work for. Employee Benefits are good. Salary/wages were low. Tuition reimbursement program for students was helpful. Lots of young and fun coworkers
Pros
Good people to work with.
I work in the strip in Las Vegas. We don’t work off commission, which I guess is understandable even though there’s already a competition for numbers. If all you consider is my numbers and not my work ethic (which I do great in both), I should be getting paid more. For a multi-million dollar store that is worth about the same as Amazon and for a store that expects their employees to be perfect in everything we do, I expect a $15+/hr wage. I make $12.50.. and don’t get full time benefits even though we’re literally all working full time. I get that it’s better for a company to max out employees’ hours and have less employees but that is not right. I signed up for part-time because I’m a full time college student. We’re overworked.
Pros
1 hour lunch, health/vision insurance, espp, 40% discount, employee lottery
Cons
micromanagement, favoritism, overworked, you have a TB for every single thing, managers don’t do anything, you need to take over a consumer if a manager is helping them out, very poor, you get written up easily, not that many employees
Loved working at Nike wish I can find another job working there. An amazing community of people and employees. Definitely looking forward to work again at the Nike headquarters!!
Pros
Free lunch, excellent coworkers (family)
Cons
Always learning and inovating. Great benefits and culture biggest gripe is the political aspect of the job. having to manage so many egos can get hard
Working as just a sales floor associate taught me so much about good customer service and product knowledge. Management was always so understanding and flexible when making the schedule. Harder to advance in higher roles, but they pay their employees well and offer great benefits for even part-time.
Pros
Pay, Discount, Management
Cons
Membership signup numbers
A good place for a student to work at if they are home for the summer. The hours and shifts are long, but it is a good money for someone that is young in age (a college student) Good work atmosphere
Worked here on and off but for a total of 4 years. The jobs I had were great but both times my managers were extremely hands off to the point where I didn’t see them sometimes for 3-4 months!
Pros
Great Campus, Gorgeous Facilities
Cons
Cog in the machine
The work culture is very fun and active. As a sales associate I feel privilege to sell Nike products I personally enjoy as well. It has been a great experience.
Worked here for almost 3 years and it still remains my favorite job. The culture at Nike is unbeatable. You truly feel part of the team and the perks that come with the job are amazing if you're a fan of the brand.
  1. Employee Reviews