NIX HEALTH Careers and Employment
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
Management did not appreciate the employees, many of who put in several years and were dedicated to the company. Prospect took over the system and ran it into the ground, unfortunately. I loved my co-workers, but left due to management.
RN in Home Health
on April 6, 2021
The place was cool as in the staff, but the building was old and always breaking down. The job was fun but it could get crazy at time. So be prepared to wrestle every once in a while. Be safe out there.
Mental Health Technician in San Antonio, TX
on December 15, 2020
Nothing bad to say. Great great employees, love assting patients all in all a greatplace to work. Also it's great to walk outside and look around and see the River walk.
Emergency Medical Technician in 414 Navarro St.
on November 22, 2020
Great place to work at with a lot of exciting people around you that your day goes by quick. It was a behavioral hospital, so it would be noisy from time to time.
EVS Technician in San Antonio, TX
on March 6, 2020
I planned to be with NIX Health/Prospect Medical for a long time; however, the company closed the three hospitals and all the clinics in which I directed the Health Information Management Departments.
Director of Health Information Management/Coding Manager in San Antonio, TX
on March 4, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 19 questions about working at NIX HEALTH. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from NIX HEALTH employees.
How often do raises occur at NIX HEALTH?
How would you describe the pace of work at NIX HEALTH?
What advice would you give the CEO of NIX HEALTH about how to improve it?
Insights from 19 Indeed users who have interviewed with NIX HEALTH within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about a day or two
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- NIX HEALTH